ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Craiglist Scam
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:52 pm 

hope you didn't send her the money.

She changed her name, its Wanda Hernandez for you and the english is really bad. It was ok for me in all the mails we received.

Does Craiglist do something about this??? it's a very bad publicity they are getting for free.

I have taken the habit of checking the list every day. I will see the apartment again I know..... revenge is all I am looking for. jaaa. Amazing the pictures they place and change for the same apartment.

Let me know if you find anything more on this please,
Rosario

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:39 pm 

Thank you so very much for this site and I also thank all of the posters. After receiving an email from someone who never answered any of my questions from my original post, I searched the email address and found this site and the same email reply I received...

Hi,

I am interested in taking up the room you have available for rent,,i am an occupational nurse.
Respectful and easy to get along with 28yrs old,I don't have any pet,but i am pet friendly,don't keep late nights and am straight female with no drama,pls do get back to

me if you are looking to rent it out asap.let me know all that i need to know about the place .I pay bills on time too.Do get back to me if the room is still available.

Thanks and God bless
Andrianne
peace2earth00@aol.com

scamhater187 wrote:
and another email....

jenidaisy@aol.com

Hello,

My name is Jenifer Daisy,a nurse,i was opportuned to see and i read through your posting on craigslist.com concerning the advert you posted, i am expressing my sheer interest in taking up the room, what are the modalities in taking up the place, please have the requirements sent in these form

*Total rent Required before moving in
* Utility Bills

I will be anxiously waiting for your email ,I want you to know that i really need the room now and i am the serious type paying rent ,when emailing me please tell me more about the place and more pics if you have...I am open to any type of lease..

Kind Regards

Jenifer

--------------
and another....

peace2earth00@aol.com

Hi,

I am interested in taking up the room you have available for rent,Do get back to me if the room is still available,i am an occupational

nurse,Respectful and easy to get along with.28yrs old,I dont have any pet,but i am pet friendly,dont keep late nights and am straight female with

no drama,pls do get back to me if you are looking to rent out asap let me know all that i needs to know about the place.I pay bills on time too

Thanks and God bless.

Andrianne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:00 am 

:cry: HERES ANOTHER NAME MARMARYFONGERS@AOL SAME BUNCH OF GRAP THE OTHER ONES ARE TALKING ABOUT IT MUST BE A NEW ONE CAUSE NOTHING CAME UP WHEN I GOOGLED IT ANYWAYS ..... :x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:19 pm 

I think this is a scam:

Her name is Keisha Miller.

Quote:
Hello ,
Thanks for the mail and i appreciate your efforts towards this .I am interested in renting your room.I will need more info from you regards to the place and also i need to know the deposit that i will be paying before i arrive,i am from ENGLAND,but currently based in Abroad now with my mom because she works for a missionary school and she is posted down here,i want to move over to the US,Kindly get back to me ASAP with the deposit i need to pay because i will like to pay for the deposit before my arrival and i will like to know the total amount i will be paying for a whole year but i will like to pay the deposit first of all,I do part time modelling and also i have finished with my masters programme.I do model and i have job offers already in the US,I have my masters degree in accounting.My job will be based on contracts so i do not have to go to work all the time,I will only need to go to work 3 times in a week.

Well, i think we will get along well because am a easy going person,like i said i dont do drugs or smoke but i drink only occasionally.I will be glad if you have a Yahoo messenger (k.miller2k1@yahoo.com) so we can chat and talk more and get to know each other better, its free,Send me ur email addy

.Please kindly get back to me ASAP.Hope to hear from you soon.

Keisha

I unfortunatley was recently scammed by this person:

Quote:
Hi,
How are you?Sorry for the late reply,i have been very busy with sick mother in the hospital and other things.Thanks so much for the reply.Am sorry, i would have liked to call you on phone to discuss this rental issue but my phone service provider wont let me make international call at the moment.You can call me on phone +447024039255 at home today or tomorrow but i always have full access to my emails.you can reach me 7.pm my time as i guess that will be six hours behind your time.If am not at home,my flatmate,Jim,will be. You can add me on Yahoo messenger if you care to chat(roommatelink@yahoo.com)
I'll be happy if you can rent out the place to me for 6-12 months term lease, as i'll love to get a place before my arrival.

More about me,I am half Brit from dad and half Asian from mum,a science laboratory worker,mostly spend my time in the laboratory experimenting,divorced female of 29yrs,i am educated(undergraduate and post graduate degree), am very active in sport (ski, surf,swimming),a good Christian,very low key and relaxed to live with. I DON'T smoke nor drink and i DON'T mind if flat mates do, I DON'T have a pet also. Presently staying at 10 Marlborough Road, London, E7 8,GB .Tel:+44-702-403-9255

I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 5'7' straight. I always love to go on date but seldom party. I swim for fun and sometimes play tennis. I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the place,as i can't see it before my arrival .i will also need to see the pictures...Attached is my picture ,just to give you a clue of who you are renting to.I hope you like it,i am not a picture loving person though.

I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of my furniture,please let me know if there will be room for them?
I don't have a job lined up for me there yet but will look for upon my arrival.My Uncle will be responsible for my rent until i get a good Job,Please understand.

Moreover,Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week preparing to come over as i plan to arrive by October 25th,2009/My Arrival date is flexible.

Please,feel free to ask me any more question as i am very happy to join you and more so, i will love to always get email from you on how the event unfold till my arrival.

For references reason,kindly contact below:
Former landlord :Kristin Adams(kristinadams76@live.com)
Roommate:Allan Barclay(allanbarclay@gmail.com)
For easy communication ,you can IM me at (roommatelink@yahoo.com) we can chat anytime.

Thanks,I will appreciate every of your effort to assist me in this traveling plans as i will be very happy to know you more than just roommates when i get there.Am very friendly and generous.

Again,Thanks and best regards
Sonia.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:06 pm 

I replied to several adds on craigslist for rentals in Midtown for what seemed like a great price. I received several emails back, all using the same format and all asking me to wire money via western union.

They also offered airport pick up and specifically toted the make and model of the car:
Quote:
...there`s an Airport Complimentary Pick up for you and your party members from the airport with my 2008 Nissan Armada SE, V8 SUV, so I`ll need your flight details..

They also provided the same reference for various listings:
Quote:
I recently stayed here and found the space to be perfect for my four-day business excursion. The Apartment was arranged beautifully with enough space to entertain guests, a great patio area, nice bedroom and even a moderately stocked fridge (a bonus). The roomer were immaculate and the owners were wonderful—pleasant and accommodating. A fan of the Manhattan NY, this rental goes to the top of my list of places to stay when traveling to Midtown. Highly recommended...

Seemed fishy so I googled the names they came up as scammers. Watch out for: WANDA BURTS, DONALD FURLONG, and DONNETTE MATHIESON. I am sure there are many more... If the price seems to good to be true, it probably is. Stick with Paypal if you can't pay locally.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:35 pm 

Thanks for this website and google. I almost got scammed by Wanda Burts as well for vacation rental in New York City
She uses this email: w_burts@yahoo.com

and associated names/emails:

Wanda & Scott
Call Scott for more details 347-995-3743
NOTE.: A reference from UK....
Mr kelvin Bruce and his Family stayed 2weeks in my Apartment
kelvinbruce52@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:08 am 

Hi,

I read your advert on craigslist but i want to know more thats why i am writing you this email to ask about the area..I am looking for a room to share or townhouse to share with roommates,i am pet-friendly but i don't have any pet and i require a parking space, available Nov. 20th Ideally no more than $950/month. A 6 - 12 months lease would be perfect. Let me know if you have anything....Thanks!

Veronica Smith.

Hi,
How are you?Sorry for the late reply,i have been very busy with sick mother in the hospital and other things.Thanks so much for the reply.Am sorry, i would have liked to call you on phone to discuss this rental issue but my phone service provider wont let me make international call at the moment.You can call me on phone +447024039255 at home today or tomorrow but i always have full access to my emails.you can reach me 7.pm my time as i guess that will be six hours behind your time.If am not at home,my flatmate,Jim,will be. You can add me on Yahoo messenger if you care to chat(roommatelink@yahoo.com)
I'll be happy if you can rent out the place to me for 6-12 months term lease, as i'll love to get a place before my arrival.

More about me,I am half Brit from dad and half Asian from mum,a science laboratory worker,mostly spend my time in the laboratory experimenting,divorced female of 29yrs,i am educated(undergraduate and post graduate degree), am very active in sport (ski, surf,swimming),a good Christian,very low key and relaxed to live with. I DON'T smoke nor drink and i DON'T mind if flat mates do, I DON'T have a pet also. Presently staying at 10 Marlborough Road, London, E7 8,GB .Tel:+44-702-403-9255

I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 5'7' straight. I always love to go on date but seldom party. I swim for fun and sometimes play tennis. I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the place,as i can't see it before my arrival .i will also need to see the pictures...Attached is my picture ,just to give you a clue of who you are renting to.I hope you like it,i am not a picture loving person though.

I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of my furniture,please let me know if there will be room for them?
I don't have a job lined up for me there yet but will look for upon my arrival.My Uncle will be responsible for my rent until i get a good Job,Please understand.

Moreover,Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week preparing to come over as i plan to arrive by November 20th,2009/My Arrival date is flexible.

Please,feel free to ask me any more question as i am very happy to join you and more so, i will love to always get email from you on how the event unfold till my arrival.

For references reason,kindly contact below:
Former landlord :Kristin Adams(kristinadams76@live.com)
Roommate:Allan Barclay(allanbarclay@gmail.com)
For easy communication ,you can IM me at (roommatelink@yahoo.com) we can chat anytime.

Thanks,I will appreciate every of your effort to assist me in this traveling plans as i will be very happy to know you more than just roommates when i get there.Am very friendly and generous.

Again,Thanks and best regards

Veronica.

veronica.smith.76@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:16 am 

Hi,

Wish I had read your posts before answering Craigslist ads...

I was scammed to a week ago by this Wanda Hernandez, said to be living 245E 40th Street, NYC 10016, email wandez01@yahoo.com. Unfortunately, I made a reservation by wiring $360 through Western Union. I discovered it was a scam the day before leaving for NY, when she asked for another $100 to be wired to her security personnel in Texas… She never answered to any of my emails after she canceled the booking. Be extremely careful because she has posted many ads, in particular on German websites.

When I was looking for an apartment to rent, I also came across an advertisement from Mr. Syed Hussain (308 W 31st , New York, NY 10001 ; email syedhussain70@ymail.com) which in undoubtedly a scam, given the similarities I found with the scams mentioned on your site:

"Thanks very much for contacting me, the apartment is situated in Center Midtown of Manhattan area, New York City's most populous and wealthiest borough, 308 W 31st , New York, NY 10001 and is available for your desired dates,October 28 - November 1,4night and the rent for your stay is 280(@70/night), You`ll need to Quickly Book down the Apartment for your dates cos someone else is begging for a Similar date.... To secure the Apartment 50% of the rent will be required ($140) plus a fixed refundable security deposit of $500, so all you need pay to book down the Apartment for your Lovely dates is $640

I`d love to know where exactly you`ll be coming from?

Are you coming with Pets?I have attached more pictures of the place with this message, hope you like them? Apartment is approximately 750 sq.. ft and Studio, sleeps maximum of 6 people.... Bedding arrangements are :1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people Bedroom 1 - 1 King, 1 Sleep Sofa /Futon, air mattress available ...Amenities are also as follows : Fireplace, elevator, T.V., digital home cinema, 46" HDTV with premium satellite entertainment, hi-fi system, VCR, DVD player, phone, fax, computer, cable/satellite, internet access, wardrobe, cupboard, Hanging wardrobe, safe deposit box, radio alarm clock, hair dryer, mosquito nets, fully air-conditioned, central heating, Washing Machine and Dryer, intruder alarm, fire alarm and more... Linen, Towels and Toiletries also available...

Everything is Professionally Cleaned and prepared, there's a 24 hours doorman and there's an elevator to help you up as the apartment is on the 4th floor of the building... There`s a reserved Parking space for 1car.. Apartment is located in good locality, that's a walking distance away from the Shops and Restaurants. Noting much to write about, Its Located in the historic Murray Hill neighborhood in lower Midtown of the Manhattan, New York most wealthies Borough, situated on West 31th Street, New York, NY 10001; between 8th and 9th Avenues. The Apartment is @ a quick walk to Madison Square Garden/Penn Station, and a 5 minute walk from Times Square; and is just between the A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, N, R, Q, W, F, B, V, and D subway lines..

However, like I said there`s an Airport Complimentary Pick up for you and your party members from the airport with my 2008 Nissan Armada SE, V8 SUV, so I`ll need your flight details, Its a Free for my Customers...
Kindly get back to me if you can meet up with my conditions so I can send you a Booking Agreement Form/ Payment method, so you call fill the Agreement form and make the Payment to be able to get the place secured on time, and I'd advise you make booking on time before someone else does..

Many Thanks,
Syed
NOTE.: A reference from UK.....
Mr kelvin bruce and his Family stayed 2weeks in my Apartment
kelvinbruce52@yahoo.com"

Hope it will be helpful...

David

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:45 am 

I have been trying to help my daughter who is a college student find a roommate through craigslist and roommate.com-this is a short list of who responded immediately-a minister who lives in england, a young man who lives in holland, a model from england, professional from nigeria who will be living here temporarily, a lady who is a harvard grad who wants to pay year in advance , oh and lets not forget the guy who is getting out of prison soon!!. Please people, use common sense, unless the person can meet with you, why would you even go there? If they are from out of town, tell them to come get a hotel room first and you both can go to the bank together. Don't send money to anyone you don't know I don't care how long you have emailed each other. These scams are a huge business and these people come up with all kinds of stories.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:29 am 

I too, also received an email 1/02/10 from anribery@aol.com about wanting to rent a room from me.
It's posted on craigslist.
Thank God I googled her (or him) and came across this posting.
Here follows:

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Hi,

I am interested in taking up the room you have available for rent,i am an occupational nurse,Respectful and easy to get along with.28yrs old,I dont have any pet,but i am pet friendly,dont keep late nights and am straight female with no drama,pls do get back to me if you are looking to rent out asap let me know all that i needs to know about the place.

please have the requirements sent in these form.....

* Utility Bills

Do get back to me if the room is still available

Thanks and God bless.
Angela

this message was remailed to you via: hous-kbvje-1549222001@craigslist.org

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm 
Gold Member

show1976walter wrote:
I too, also received an email 1/02/10 from anribery@aol.com about wanting to rent a room from me.

Well (s)he is very keen on my place, wants to move in after travelling from the USA to France to visit a sick relative. Even wants to have a dresser, computer desk and a car shipped over. I quoted for a 6 month lease with 25% deposit upfront, and there was no hint of a problem... of course! :roll:

Definately not in the USA this one, the IP is 82.128.22.94, Nigeria. :wink:

| CyberCrimeOps.COM (Connect via Facebook) | Internet-Love-Scams.ORG |

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 pm 

I also have an ad for a room to rent and received 3 replies from UK residents and became very suspicious. I replied asking for each of them to call me as we would need to chat at least on the phone before anything further could be established. Guess what no calls. Then I did a search and came to this website and found that many others have received responses that have many of the same exact same sentences as those posted here. I also received 2 suggestions to list with roomates.com. Thank you for those of you who have posted warnings and similar emails.

The first is from
Kheshia Cole <kheshiia@yahoo.com>

Hello,
How are u ? hope you are doing great...My Name is Kheshia Cole ,i saw your Ad that you have a Place for rent. I am interested in renting your property.
It suits the type of place i need for my comfort and work. I am a lady, 29 yrs old , born and brought up in The UK and lived all my life there. A medical practitioner,a doctor to be precise but presently in Malaysia for a program which will be ending soon. I will be coming to Canada for another program (HIV/AIDS seminar) which will last from 8 months to a year. We will be there to educate and give the people the latest medical diagnostic breakthroughs on HIV/AIDS.

I will like to rent the Place for the period which i will be there for the program as its cost effective and more economical than staying in a hotel. Please respond by e-mailing and let me know if the Place is still available and then get back with the total moving cost of the place so that i can make an initail deposit.
I await your response.

Regards,
Kheshia Cole

I responded and a few days later recieved this
Hello,
How are you today?I hope you are having great time with your friends and family.. thanks so much for your mail,appreciate it so much..i really have no problem not to view out the place prior to my moving in..and i really need to secure a place before coming down in order to eradicate hotel expenses.....I will love to come down soon and will equally update you about my move as soon as i confirm my ticket.
However, based on your AD , I must confess i'm comfortable with the cost and it is ok by me. I would like to make the payment for the first month ahead of my moving in, and then i will make subsequent payment thereafter. you'll get the payment prior to my arriving date. i'll be needing your full name and mailing address so as to prepare the payment as my Boss will be a cheque of pay being money due to me.
I will keep you posted of when you are likely to receive the payment because the payment will be sent out to you immediately if i get your full name, phone # and address today
Have a wonderful day!
Regards
Kheshia

PROPERTIES

The list! of things i will be moving in are as follow;
my Honda accord car IV-Tech Model metalic green.
suite case containing my books
my 26' DELL PLASMA TV and DVD Home theatre

Followed by emails from Violeta Violeta Maradiaga <violetamaradiaga@yahoo.com>
Hello,
Happy new year ? My name is Violeta Maradiaga, i am a pediatric nurse and a make up
artist as part time,i was opportuned to see and i read through your posting
on craigslist.com concerning the advert you posted, i am expressing my
sheer interest in taking up the room, what are the modalities in taking up
the place, please have the requirements sent in these form ,here is my countact number .+447031745935

* Utility Bills

I will be anxiously waiting for your email ,I want you to know that i really
need the room now and i am the serious type paying rent ,when emailing me
please tell me more about the place and more pics if you have...I am open to
any type of lease..
Kind Regards
Violeta

Hello,
Thanks so much for replying my email,I really do appreciate it,. I would have loved us to see before making any plan but i really have alot of things to do right now,But will be okay if you can tell me more about the place and yourself. here is my countact number .+447031745935

I am the neat type,I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 5"7' straight. i like tourising and,i don't keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around, but i am okay if you do,I was born and bread in france as there was where i had my university education and stays with my uncle there!!I speaks French and English, so you have the chance to learn french
I lived almost all my life way in paris before coming down to canada,I am presently in UNITED KINGDOM (really i know that most renter will love to meet the person renting to before move in)i cant judge myself but i am a Godfearing and straight forward person that respect you and your privacy,

I was in my final year when my mum died,i lost my dad before i was born,I grew up with my uncle after my mum died...she was a nurse before she died,so i knew much about nursing before she died,I served in the Paris Red Cross for 8 months,we have involved in projects that includes orphans,orphanages,heart related diseases in children betweeen the ages of 4-10yrs,and we were also in alabama when they had the attack of hurricane katrina
Ambition and Work:
I was looking to move over to your city, because i understand that i'll be doing good overthere as i ve been told by my uncle's friend who ones live overthere..And i will be working with any hospital around as i am also making enquires on that now...

Am sure You 'll really like the person that i am ,because i will also do the dishing if you like,I work when i am to and relax when i am to,I also like sharing my thoughts also....paying rent on time will not be a problem as i will also be making the rent fee before the month ends....Right now.I ve the support of my uncle about my well being,so you shouldn't be bothered about if i am competent of paying the rent

I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the place,as i can't see it before my arrival butI'll be comfortable with pictures or a good description will do as I dot have much prefrence...I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of my furnitures,please let me know if there will be room for them..

With all that i ve said above,I have told you more about me and a picture of mine will be attach in the next email,Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week preparing to come over and let me know if you can take off the ad off the site as i am going to secure the place with a deposit
Feel free to ask me any question and as i ve said,i am looking to move in asap,but want to secured it now
Thanks..
Violeta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:29 pm 

It is really sad to think that these scammers may ruin the chances for people who legitmately want to come to Canada. I hope sharing the replies I got will help me the way seeing the responses others have received has helped me see that they really are scams.
My latest response to a room for rent on Craiglist is also from the UK:
(same scam lingo- professional young man or woman wanting to secure a room before coming to Canada....)
Charels John <charelsjohn@yahoo.com
Hello ,
......I'm Charles John from the United Kingdom i saw your open place advert ., which i am interested in renting the place for my lovely daughter who is coming down to the Canada to have her master degree. I'm a lawyer my wife a temporary officer with the World health organisation.My daughter just finished her course in Doctor degree and would like to come to the Canada to secure her Master degree.She's a very nice lady and from a very good and devoted home so you don't have to be worried about her behaviour .I would like to know if the environment is serened and secured enough her because she is our only hope and she is 25yrs of age. as far as security is concerned,a picture of the place will also be alright if available.I also would like you to get back to me with the last asking price so that we both can further on how i can get the deposit forwarded to you .
Hope to read from you soon,

Charles John

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:39 am 

I posted a Craigslist advertisement for a sub-lease and got the response below. There was something very fishy about this so I Googled up the e-mail address this was sent from: anribery@aol.com. I mean, who in the heck writes such an awful e-mail in this day and age unless they're from a third world country? So, I found this thread and the wording was almost exactly the same as other messages on here. Definitely not writing back to this person.

Quote:
Hi,

I am interested in taking up the room you have available for rent,i am an occupational nurse,Respectful and easy to get along with. 28 yrs old,I don't have any pet,but i am pet friendly,don't keep late nights and am straight female with no drama,pl's do get back to me if you are looking to rent out ASAP let me know all that i needs to know about the place.

* Utility Bills

Thanks and God bless.
Angela

Yeah, the only thing I'm going to be doing is sending in the e-mail address to the various cyber crime units and AOL. Not that I expect anything to happen, but stuff gets logged and tracked down the road.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:22 am 

I had the same thing happen recently. These other posts were in 08....but it is 10 now and still happening. Her new scam name is Andrea Ribery. She even progress her age and all. But same thing...living in SD...now her uncle is sick. Actually...looking at all of these posts...makes you think it could be real because the scammer progresses things....but its the same story just always different names etc.

I'm so glad I found this post before we sent her info. I thought it was weird that she wanted to rent out our place. I was going to make sure she had a job before she was allowed to rent. Did anyone go as far as a credit check?

This is the first email:
Hi,

I am interested in taking up the room you have available for rent,i am an occupational nurse,Respectful and easy to get along with. 28 yrs old,I don't have any pet,but i am pet friendly,don't keep late nights and am straight female with no drama,pl's do get back to me if you are looking to rent out ASAP let me know all that i needs to know about the place.

* Utility Bills

Thanks and God bless.
Angela

This is the second
Hi,

I do appreciate your response,am very glad and want to thank you for getting back to me,I know that it is very important to know more about someone looking to rent from
you,So this is a little bio about me.

About me-
I am a friendly 27 year old female who works full time as an occupational Nurse. I am down to earth and easy to get along with. I am very respectful of others'
space and opinions.I strive for a drama free environment. If you want to hangout and go to a coffee shop, bar, shopping,or just feel like doing something spontaneous, then I am game!, I'm pet friendly but don't own one,i don't keep late nights,I was born in France and my mum was from South Dakota where i am presently,before my high school i lost my mum and my dad 4 years ago and since then i ave been under the care of my uncle,my mum was a nurse too and that made me to be an Occupational Health Nurse,An occupational health nurse (OHN) is responsible for the health and well being of employees in the work place,so no problem about job..

My interest in the area is simply because change is needed in everyone's life and i am also looking into a different direction,i ve been getting my life back cause of what
happened to me here few months ago cause i had this had this break up that really makes me want to give up everything but i am rebuilding my life,so that is one of the
reasons of my moving, because i understand that time wait for no one,Paying rent on time will not be a problem as i will also be making the rent fee before the month ends(if you want me to do month to month,and i can also do the lease thing too.),I dont have pet,but i am pet friendly,don't keep late nights too..and am straight.

Feel free to ask me any question and as i ve said,i am looking to move in asap,So please email me back if you are looking to rent out asap too,i really would have loved to talk this all over on the phone,but right now the email works faster and getting everything set up,i want to get settle down and get a cell when i move,pls do email me back so i know more about the place and pictures of the place too if you have got... .I really need a roof asap,so pls email me back as soon as you can,and,A picture of mine will be attach in the next email,let me know if we can proceed,as i am looking to leave here(South Dakota asap),to see my uncle in France before i move over to your place,as he is really sick
now...

Thanks for your time and i await your next email.

And this is the last one

Hi again ,

Thanks once again for the quick reply,I would have loved to call You but am leaving now to see my sick uncle ,i can only communicate through email but I will, whenever i get there but before that i will want to secure the place,I am very happy meeting a person like you,It 's nice reading from you again and i will never ever want to loose the room even without seeing the place ,i smell the kind of person whom you are and i like you,I will want You to know that i am okay with the cost ,if none is included again.....

I got to believe that the person that one wants to live with matters most,i believe that you'll be a nice person,I just have my dressers,computer table,kitchen utensils and a queen size bed,2 big luggages and my car to be shipped....

I got a message that my uncle is sick in france and i have to go see him but i am making plans to secure place so that when i come back i'll just move in into the place we are talking about. and with the way we ve communicated,I am okay with you and i want you to know that i don't want to make any travel plans without securing a place down now,I will be signing a year lease for the start if you are okay with that,so i ve let my uncle understand more about you and the place,He is really comfortable and he told me that it is a nice area he had lived in the states before and he said that i should not afford to loose your place also he said that i should try and make sure that i hold down the place,so i thought of it and i will be making payment to hold down the place and the mode of payment will be the Most acceptable,easier,safer and reliable means of payment which is United State Certified money order so pls let me know if this mode of payment is ok by you.

And if YES pls provide me with the following information to get the payment to you.Your full name as it will appear on the payment,your work place address to ensure delivery in your hands through regular mails or a courier service,your phone number on the package to avoid package missing in transit.I will prefer to send to your work address because you will always be available at work from morning till evening but if home address it will be sitting in your mail and no one will be at home to receive the package.And if you don't receive package at your office address then I guess your home address will be good for the delivery right ? But to avoid any delay of you receiving at home then I guess any address will be fine as long as you will be able to receive it.

Kindly get back to me with this requested address contact information so that we can proceed asap bye for now.. I guess i'll feel more comfortable paying ahead now,I just dont want to loose the place.

Feel free to ask me any question(s) you have okay
Thanks...

She never responded to an email we sent....she always sent a new one with a response. If anyone has other info please let me know. I am stopping all correspondence with "Angela"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next