ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Another person almost took, But it did not happen
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:24 pm 

I recently have been a target on roomates.com and a on going thing hoping it was not a scam. It was going well as she had not asked for anyreturn money till I actully got the MO. I will post the most recent email.

Hi ,

How are you doing this weekend? I hope you're having a good weekend! Ok,I guess you must have gone to the bank with the check now. I got instruction on how you can help me sort out the shipping fees,you should send it out via western union money transfer. I took the liberty of helping you check out the close western union agent locations to you and they're at, KROGER #994 8850 SOUTH EMERSON AVE INDIANAPOLIS and ROAD RANGER #226 1615 E MAIN ST GREENWOOD.
So you can go to these agent locations with the cash to send the fees, they said to have the fees sent as follows;

Joseph Chelewas $1,650usd
Block101
Roro Port
Lagos
Nigeria

Olufemi Cole $1,400usd
12a Terminal B
Port Harcourt
Nigeria

I've used western union before and it was quite straight-forward, I'd hate to stress you in any way. Anyways, once you've sent the fees you should send me the western union details such as you have on the form with any secret question/answer including the MTCN, acronym for Money Transfer Control Number asap so I can have the stuffs on the way without any further delay.

Lola.

Haha..... I dont think so.

I did a google on the names, nothing for the first but the second was very intersting.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Ol ... gle+Search

Seems he is in on alot of the nigerian dating scams. This really sucks I still need a roomate and put off 2 people thinking this was a real deal. I pretty much called it when the envolope had no return address on it and the money order where marked from here in the states.

For the admin I can get pics of these MO to post up. They look very real and could easily be passed.

I called the fbi and they were not alot help they just gave the ic3.gov site to report to.

BTW this person is going under lola myers and the sighner for drawer is listed under mark johnston.

I thank all that has helped put this site togather.