ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:29 pm 

okay now that I'm over the initial shock that I was almost scammed, I'll provide the names of the person, and someone else who (obviously!) was a scammer that found me from craiglist.

"Rebecca Smith" cutemisssmith@yahoo.com <--from craigslist
"Jamie Mckean" jmckean4u@yahoo.co.uk <--from roommates.com

Bah! Why do these stupid people exist...as if roommate hunting is not hard enough as it is!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:55 pm 

Ahh yes, I just got mail from "<jenifakaminy@yahoo.com>" .. also through roommates.com.

Kinda figured it was a scam from the start, and even in my first response to her i stated "With all of the online scams going on right now I won't accept out-of-country checks, showing pictures of the inside of the home, or giving to much personal information over the internet. With phone calls or in-person meetings I will"

You would have thought this was a hunt that I wasn't gonna be an easy mark.. Anyway, now that I have verified that she (yea righ, it's a dude) is a fraud.. My first response was to write a "F off letter" .. Now I thnk I have decided to do something different.. my new Evil plan

They want my full name and address now eh? .. Sure, I'm currently in the process of looking up the chief of police in my area. I'm going to ask them to make the check out to him and have it delivered to the police station address

This should actually be on the fun side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:00 pm 

Another one to watch out for seyi chicago <ohbabygirl_123@yahoo.com

A roomates.com scammer. Her emails were:

1st

Thanks for the swift response. I have taken time
>to go through your profile and I am totally convinced
>that we will get along pretty well.I am quite
>comfortable with you after I have gone through your
>profile. I am a very dedicated individual who is
>totally committed to human development, very
>trustworthy and value relationship above anything. I
>would be glad to tell you a little more about
>myself.?I appreciate greatly your trust.?I promise to
>you, and especially to my higher power, that you would
>not regret renting your room to me..
>
> About me........
>
> I am originally from Galway, ireland... I am single without kids ,2nd
>in the family of three.I am a spiritual, not religious, person.?I am
>attractive, a few pounds heavier than usual, & have long, stylish blonde
>hair.? Even most of my friends around call me a modeI which an not..WOw! am
>a conscious-consumer and a tree hugger.I love to swim, read and listen to
>nice music,I love meeting people I occasionnally attend parties ,I love
>community work and love to be around children too. I am quite a laid back
>person,i am the interesting type.
>Presently, i am with CLEVERLINK INTERNET TECHNOLOGY .
>My contract would be ending at the end of this month..I will be in States
>firstly for my annual vacation which is for one month and to obtain a
>Master degree in Humanitarian services management in a good university
>around,also I would be coming over to the united states where I really want
>to explore my talent the field.I have my MCSE and I am also oracle
>certified I will like to have a roomate who is very understanding and trust
>worthy as well,someone who I can really get along with.
>i will be getting paid,so paying my rents on time can't be an issue of
>discussion.I live by the principle of,"do unto others what you want others
>to do to you".And because i love it when people are good to me,i always do
>all in my power to be good,just to get a reciprocate(smiles).I am okay with
>the move in cost of $650(i hope am correct?)
> I am quite a laid back person,i am the interesting type.I dont drink
>neither do i smoke and i love pets but i don't have any.I am the neat
>type.I love visiting new places.
>Does the house belong to you?.Just asking.Whats the proximity of the higher
>institution,groceries and stores to the house?.Have a good day and hope to
>hear from you soon. Regards.

2nd

Thanks so much for responding.I must confess i am quite comfortable with the cost and it is ok by me .I will like to make the first month payment ahead of my arrival and the subsequent month will be effected thereafter as i plan to stay for more than 12months.
MY PLANS:First i will like to ask you if there is enough space because i'll be coming over with some of my personal belongings which includes ..my Mercedes (C-class 2004 model) metalic green. suite case containing my books my 26' DELL PLASMA TV and DVD Home theatre my clothes in three luggages my desk top computer (COMPAQ) and pieces of furnitures.
Futhermore, i'll be out to get a shipper who will be moving my properties in before my moving in date. In the mean time, i'll be needing your full name, mailing address and your phone number so as to prepare the payment as my Boss will be sending checks of pay ( about $5000 being money due to me) from which i'll like you to deduct the fee for my room and help me keep the balance with you as i'll be needing some money to pay the shipper that will move my things down. I will keep you posted of when you are likely to receive the payment. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a good time

Of course it sounded too good to be true. I'm planning on contacting the local police and seeing what they want me to do. I guess she thought since I was 34 and recently divorced I was also deperate. I'm glad I googled it. The $5000 check she was going to send me is was blew it for her. I can't believe they are saying the exact same thing in their messages (the car, tv, computer, etc). Good luck everyone!

Post subject: Alli Mogan scam
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:06 pm 

Hi All,

Just wanted another possible link for anyone about to be scammed by Alli Mogan. Complete crap. Just don't go there. He asked for photos.. we had already posted them on Craigslist (which he was responding to). When I asked any personal questions, his English got so bad that I stopped asking. Hmmmm!!! also, his employer Dynamix, Dynamic, Dynamo, New Dynamic Modelling Modeling Agency... (all actual spellings used in his email for employer contacts!!!) were fake. I checked them out on UK business sites. NO luck..

Hope this helps someone...
Ash

Post subject: Roommate Scam on craig's list
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:12 pm 

The scam from "sarah cole": ladysarah022@yahoo.com
was presented as follow (here is the complete transcription of the recieved emails) and another one from "ROLAND CYNTHIA" <rd_cynthia@hotmail.com>

Hi
Thanks so much for the mail. I really do appreciate the breakdown details of the house. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the room for me and remove the advert from craigslist.com as i'll love to rent the place. And please tell me if i can ever consider the room as mine.

ABOUT ME
I'm british, a quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 27 years, 5"7' tall, straight,female and single. I dont drink and smoke but i'm cool living with people that do. I always love to go on date but seldomly party. I swim for fun and sometimes play tennis and love pets. My families lives in the Uk and i have no friends in US..... I am an humanitarian currently working on with the World health organozation (W.H.O) and UNICEF here in Africa . I hope to end my current assignment by the 27 of November and will love to come down to the states as soon as possible.

However, based on your mail i will be making a payment of $900 to move in. I must confess i'm comfortable with the cost and its quite reasonable and affordable. I had like to make the payment for the first month ahead of my arrival, and then i will make subsequent payment thereafter as i plan to stay for more than 12months. So i'll client to see you'll get the payment prior to my arriving date.
The things i will be moving in are as follow;
My suite case containing my books, my 26' DELL PLASMA TV and DVD Home theatre ,my clothes in three luggages,my desk top computer (COMPAQ) and pieces of furnitures.
Hope to hear from you soon
Regards,
Sarah.
More about yourself

Hi xxxxx
I wait to read from you soonest so that we can get things started on time.in other for you to get the money for the apartment on time.
I wait for your quick reply
Sincerely Sarah

Hello xxxxxx
Good morning.....How are you doing? i hope you're having a wonderful time...I'm so glad to inform you that i got a shipper that will be moving my things down but unfortunately he insisted on advance payment before proceeding with the shipment....However, i would love to ensure that my properties were safely set on deck before coming down...Please be also informed that you'll be receiving the payment soonest.

And as soon as you received the payment, kindly take it to your BANK to cash and deduct the fee for my room ....So, after the deduction, i'll need your assistance in sending part of the balance through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER office to my shipper asap so that he can proceed with the shipment on time.......I'll provide the information that you'll be needing to send the money and the exact amount to send later ok.
And i will also like to know the name that you want to be on the check cause am a lil bit confuss of your name is it xxxxx OR xxxxx pls let me have the correct name that you want to be on the check as soon as possible

And Please i'll like to know the nearest airport to the house and if you will be available to come and pick me up at the airport or i should make alternative
arrangement.....Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks a bunch and have a good time.

Respectfully
Sarah

Goodday xxxxx,
How was your holiday,hope u really enjoyed it and i am here to update you that the payment will dalivered today via DHL COURIER SERVICE below is the tracking number for the payment xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.dhl.com.
Get it deposited at your bank and get me updated with the bank update Asap.Hope to read back from you as soon as possible stay blessed.
Sarah.

Hello,

Am Cynthia,a 27 years, easy going non smoker but drinks occasionally.i dont have kids and am also not bringing a pet. am a christian and God fairing person, i also like a clean environment. I live in the UK and work for a commnucation company in the Uk. i am on a research programme at work which is the reason i am coming over .
Am interested in getting the apartment from you. I have accessed the details and i hope it is exactly as on the ad.

Please try get back to me with the total amount as well as your prefered method of payment. Tell me a little about yourself and send me more pics of the apartment if you have one.
I will be looking forward to your soonest responce.
THANKS

Post subject: I got the same e mail from the girl in Australia. OH MY GOD
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:42 am 

I wish I had seen this before I wasted 1 month plus looking for a roommate!!

Post subject: Thanks for the tip !
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:44 am 

Guess what i received an email just like you..i've recently post an add on myspace for my flatshare..and i just got a reply for a lovely girl name Lorah Smith.

Hi Lilie,

My name is Lorah Smith, a very simply and quiet person to live with. I love traveling, sporting and enjoy meeting people. I dont smoke but do not mind people who do being around me. I am cool, pretty looking and easy going person and like to have a roommate who is very responsible and understanding roommate.

I saw your advert and i am sincerely interested in the room advertised as i will be moving to the UK as soon as i leave here ( Brooklyn NY ). Please contact me if you are still looking for a roommate.

I really do appreciate the breakdown details of the house. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the room for me and remove the advert, as i'll love to rent the place.

ABOUT ME:
Name: Lorah Smith
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 6" (167cm)
Weight: 122 pounds (55.0 kg)
Body Style: Athletic/Fit
Activity Level: Active
Smoking: No
Drinking: Socially
Marital Status: Single
Children: I have no kids
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Languages I speak: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Not Religious
Grew up: Brooklyn
Education: MCSA/MCSE
Annual Income: Over $38,000US

ALSO
I'm a quiet and easy going person to live with. My families lives here in US and i have no friends in UK except you lol. I am currently working on contract for my company CleverLink Internet Technology Services here in Brooklyn and hope to end my current assignment by this month ending, and will love to come down as soon as possible to explore my talent and hope to have a more profitable job.

My favorites are;
My favorite cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese/Dim Sum, Deli, Eastern-European, Fast Food/Pizza, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese/Sushi, Mexican, Seafood, Soul Food, Thai, Vietnamese
My favorite music: Dance/Electronica, Disco, Easy Listening, Pop/Top 40, Rap/Hip Hop, Soul/R&B and Soundtracks.
My favorite physical activities: Basketball, Working Out, Dancing, Swiming and Hiking/Walking

However, based on your mail i will be making a payment to move in. I must confess i'm comfortable with the cost and its quite reasonable and affordable. I had like to make the payment for the first month ahead of my arrival, and then i will make subsequent payment thereafter as i plan to stay for more than 12months. So i'll client to see you'll get the payment prior to my arriving date.

my Mercedes (C-class 2004 model) metalic green.
suite case containing my books
my 26' DELL PLASMA TV and DVD Home theatre
my clothes in three luggages
my desk top computer (COMPAQ) and pieces of furnitures.

Hope to hear from you soon if the room is still available for rent and the actual amount to move-in.

Regards

Lorah

This full description sounds familiar isn't it ???
I answered her back and ask her some referee and proof of her id..and then i google her job..and found out that it was refered as a scam !I've already lost 3 weeks for a supposed canadian flatmate..that was a fake one..i got a big cheque cashed it and at the last minute the guy asked me to transfer the remaining balance to some guy..no way ! I've reported the guy, and thanks to him, my bank account is on hold, for special investigation !!!! :twisted:

Post subject: My favourite Scammer
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:22 pm 

I deserve One award for this scammer

"Hello,
My name is Mr Cole Longway,I am highly interested in making payment for the room you advertised for rent.I want to make the payment on behalf of my Daughter who intends to be at your location to further her education,I am currently in the Canada,so I would like you to let me know how much you will be charging per month.Therefore try to get back to me as soon as you can and also I hope the environment is a quite condusive and peaceful place for her to concentrate and further her education,and note that the price will be moderate and affordable.I look forward to receiving your response as soon as possible with the FINAL ASKING PRICE.

Best Regards.
Mr Cole Longway.
mr_cole2longway001@yahoo.com"

and yesterday i got an email from probably one of her sister Mary Cole..a french model..i got cynical when i've seen the mail and i start replying kindly in french that her name doesnt sounds really frenchie...guess what never got any reply back !!!!

Hello,

I am Mary Cole, A model from France .I am seeking for a relocation to the United Kingdom ...In my search for a suitable place, i found your advert..Your advert looks great...it is very okay to me....I would like to know if the dwelling place is still available. If available,please get back at me with the full rental details about the flat,its locational advantage, and pics if any,also i will love to know the rental price
per month.. I would be waiting to read from you..

Best Regards

Mary
mary01cole@yahoo.co.uk

Well in one month i got more scams that real candidate for my room..is there any genuine people on Internet ??? :shock:

Post subject: I think I am getting sick all over again
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:33 pm 

this is horrible.. I am glad I didnt cash anything in yet.. but wait when I do get the "cheque" I will forward over to Police department.. They are trying to send me to jail, I dont know how to survive in jail.. lol..

seriously, I checked my person out, she is indeed a real person.. but the fishy thing is that she sent the same email to someone in California.. I think someone is using Amanda Wong and the fact that she at one time was a member of UNA-canada (canimun). And the grammar they used in the letter gave me a clear cut that they were not as intelligent as this young ladies googled pages made her to be. I think she should know someone is using her because she has credible info on her on the web.

This makes finding a roommate even more difficult. Glad I am not out of over $4000... this is what she wrote me so beware:

Hello there,
Am Amanda Wong by name, 27 years of age, Am from Richmond, BC. Very Gentle, I pocess a great Sense Of Humour, And i like Travelling to see new places most times. I respect people alot of which i expect the same in Returns,

I will be relocating to the United States Of American {U.S.A} soon to school in the United Nation Conference (U.N.A), This is the Exact reason why I am Writting to you, I would like to be the one to Rent the place you placed on Web,

I dont let people burst words into me anyhow, BUT......... I prefer people taking Excuses from me, Am not a long thing person, Very straight forwarding, I do not smoke at all and coming to see the place wont be possible for now as am still at my Vacational Place. Am not moving to the States now as i still have some things to get done here, So every form or application will be filled out by me when i get to the States in person cos i do not have a Fax nor scanner here where i am.

Here is my Company's Website if you care to know more about me
http://www.canimun.org/ModelUN/english/pr.shtml

I have Checked and Rectified the price and am Convinent with it all, I Am ready to pay for the place If you would accept me as your Renter, The next step i need to know now is how you want the payment for the Availabe Apartment, My Boss is responsible for making the Payment Cos he's the one who decided that i get more lessons in my work Field.

He's from the States and he leaves the States very soon with his New Wife for "Honey Moon" Therefore get back to me with your full name and addresses so he can make payment out to you in form of Check or Money Orders, It takes 3 days Maximum to clear a Check and Money Order is an Instant cash, So if it is Check i will have to wait for 3days and then Move in. Let me know if this meets your Need.

Please do not reply if my explanation does not meet your needs
Amanda Wong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:58 pm 

Whoaa... that's crazy. I got a message over myspace almost word-for-word like the ones you guys posted...

My name is Betty Thomas, a very simply and quiet person to live with. I love traveling, sporting and enjoy meeting people. I dont smoke but do not mind people who do being around me. I am cool, pretty looking and easy going person and like to have a roommate who is very responsible and understanding roommate.

I saw your advert and i am sincerely interested in the room advertised as i will be moving to the states as soon as i leave here (Reading berks UK). Please contact me if you are still looking for a mate, preferably through my email address ( bettyinquiry@gmail.com ).

I really do appreciate the breakdown details of the house. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the room for me and remove the advert, as i'll love to rent the place.

ABOUT ME:
Name: Betty Thomas
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 6" (167cm)
Weight: 122 pounds (55.0 kg)
Body Style: Athletic/Fit
Activity Level: Active
Smoking: No
Drinking: Socially
Marital Status: Single
Children: I have no kids
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Languages I speak: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Not Religious
Grew up in: Reading Berks
Education: MCSA/MCSE
Annual Income: Over 28,000 Pounds

ALSO
I'm a quiet and easy going person to live with. My families lives here in UK and i have no friends in US except you lol. I am currently working on contract for my company CleverLink Internet Technology Services here in Charlton London and hope to end my current assignment by this month ending, and will love to come down as soon as possible to explore my talent and hope to have a more profitable job.

My favorites are;
My favorite cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese/Dim Sum, Deli, Eastern-European, Fast Food/Pizza, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese/Sushi, Mexican, Seafood, Soul Food, Thai, Vietnamese
My favorite music: Dance/Electronics, Disco, Easy Listening, Pop/Top 40, Rap/Hip Hop, Soul/R&B and Soundtracks.
My favorite physical activities: Basketball, Working Out, Dancing, Swimming and Hiking/Walking

However, based on your mail i will be making a payment of $200.00 to move in. I must confess i'm comfortable with the cost and its quite reasonable and affordable. I had like to make the payment for the first month ahead of my arrival, and then i will make subsequent payment thereafter as i plan to stay for more than 12months. So i'll client to see you'll get the payment prior to my arriving date.

my Mercedes (C-class 2004 model) metallic green.
suite case containing my books
my 26' DELL PLASMA TV and DVD Home theater
my clothes in three luggages
my desk top computer (COMPAQ) and pieces of furnitures.

Hope to hear from you soon if the room is still available for rent.

Regards

Betty

( +44 ) 7024-023-858

e-mail: bettyinquiry@gmail.com

I mean, I didn't respond because it seemed strange to me in the first place... Why would you want to quit a good-paying job in London to move into a cramped, cheap apartment with a couple almost 10 years younger than you in a rural area across the ocean in the first place? :?

Here's another one I'm sure is a scam...

Hello Friend,

I am Tracey Jones ,born in Ireland and studied in Oxford London.. I'm looking to relocate as of now..I'm a quiet and easy going person to live with . My families lives in Ireland and i have no friends in US except some old friends and co workers. As i am currently in Cotonou City , but will end my current assignment right away and should be in the states latest after in the nest few days as i like to come over to explore my talent and hope to have a more profitable job .
I have a yahoo messanger personal account where we chat on.
I am transfering with a job already. I will also be looking to pick up a part time job as well.

Here are my questions......

Does the house really belongs to you? sorry but just asking.
What is the total move in cost of the room with security deposits and utilities included?
Is the place furnished or not?

Here is my request.....

I will want you to kindly send me a picture of the house. Will you?
Please get back to me on tracey_jones1111@yahoo.com at your own earliest convinience so i can make my arrangement prior to my plans since i'll be moving down from Benin Republic as soon as i'm able to reach an accord with you...
If there is any application that i will need to fill plz have it sent to me via email and i will print and bring it over with me when coming over.. I'll also like to know abit about yourself.

Wating to read your mail as soon as you read mine.. .
Thanks and have a good time
Can't wait to hear back,
Tracey..

I very clearly stated the room being rented is in a small APARTMENT, yet she keeps talking about a HOUSE... If this person was really interested in making such a huge move to live with me for an extended period of time, wouldn't she have at least read my ad carefully enough to catch that MINOR DETAIL? Honestly now. :roll:

I got another one from a girl from Haiti. There were no obvious signs this one wasn't genuine, but it was also somewhat wordy... I noticed the responses that sound more realistic are simple and sweet, and usually mention the name of a nearby school or business I'm familiar with. And come on, if you don't even know if the place is still available, why would you waste your time writing me a freaking essay?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:18 pm 

ridingblind wrote:
Ahh yes, I just got mail from "<jenifakaminy@yahoo.com>" .. also through roommates.com.

Kinda figured it was a scam from the start, and even in my first response to her i stated "With all of the online scams going on right now I won't accept out-of-country checks, showing pictures of the inside of the home, or giving to much personal information over the internet. With phone calls or in-person meetings I will"

You would have thought this was a hunt that I wasn't gonna be an easy mark.. Anyway, now that I have verified that she (yea righ, it's a dude) is a fraud.. My first response was to write a "F off letter" .. Now I thnk I have decided to do something different.. my new Evil plan

They want my full name and address now eh? .. Sure, I'm currently in the process of looking up the chief of police in my area. I'm going to ask them to make the check out to him and have it delivered to the police station address

This should actually be on the fun side.

That is awesome. :lol:

Post subject: fun for awhile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:33 pm 

If it makes YOU feel better, scam them back. I did for awile then I just got bored. They probably just delete anyway. Don't waste your valuable time when you could actually be looking for a real roommate.
cynthia

Post subject: Re: CRAP, I'M BEING SCAMMED BY TWO ROOMMATES.COM USERS HELP!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:09 pm 

:mrgreen: After a quick google search this site saved me alot of time after someone had already posted a copy of this letter with a different name!! Ha...

So I'm returning the favor for someone else to find...If it sounds like it may be too good to be true it probably is!

:mrgreen: Hello,

How re you doing? I hope all is well. I'm Anabella, am 28 yrs old and Am originally from Barcelona, Spain . Graduate of Huelva University on the Costa de la Luz, I have a master degree in interior fashion and I work as a professional fashion designer. I moved to Phoenix ,AZ two year ago for work and that's where am living. I'm not in the states right now, I am presently in West africa . I am currently working on contract for a company called ( African Family Home Fashions) here in West Africa ( Nigeria ) which the contract will be ending soon. I will be returning to the states in two weeks time and I don't want to go back to Barcelona, Spain.Because I have some companies that I'll be working with in the states,That's why I wanted to relocate to your city,United State Of America.I'm writing just to confirm if you still have the room for rent.............:

1) I will like to have the description of the apt, size, and the equipments in there.

2) I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities.

3) Also I will like to know if there is any garage or not.

4) I will also be coming with some of my furniture, that is if it is allowed, like bed, book shelf cos I read alot, shoe rank etc

5) I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be stand as a kind of commitment that I am truely coming over and for you to hold the room down for me.

6) If the #5 questions is YES, I will like to know the total cost for the my initial move as in first month rent and if you accept deposit.

7)I will also like to know Your payment mode.

8) I will like to know the major intersection nearest your neighborhood. like shopping mall, bus line e.t.c

9) Lastly, I will like to know more about you and also I will like to have your pics as for me to know how my roommate to be looks like.I will be very glad to have all this questions answered with out leaving a stone unturned...

Here is all I can say about my self for now
I am from Barcelona, Spain : that's means I am Spanish and had all my education in Spain . I am 28yrs old and very much single,the only child of my only parent,my mother alive, i lost my father and my only brother years ago while i was still a kid in an auto accident.I am currently living with my mom who's a catholic volunteer worker,but also manages her antique business. She is a volunteer at the sister's of the eucharistic heart of jesus convent,here in Barcelona , Spain . I have been wanted to relocated to the US longtime ago even while i was a little girl growing up and my mom is in support.It' been a long dreamed come true for me when i finnally settled in the US now. I have chosen your city for me to live when i arrive. I enjoy traveling, It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility.I am easy to get along with and well mannered. I do not use people's items without permission and consideration. Kindly get back to me ASAP with the your monthly rent and the deposit i need to pay to enable you turn down other interested parties and keep the place for me until i arrive,because i will like to pay for the deposit before my arrival and i will like to know the total amount the rent for a whole year would be,as i am more interested in a long term lease,but still open to any form of lease you want. But i will like to pay the deposit first of all before i arrive to show my seriousness and so that you can hold the place for me until i arrive.I am single as i said and i am not attached to anyone at the moment. I do part time modeling; I call myself an amateur though,LOL,just something i take as a hobby and also i have a masters degree in interior fashion which i bagged from the Huelva University on the Costa de la Luz in Spain . I will be looking to pick up Fashion Designer jobs once i arrive in ur city, Fashion Designer is my life and i love it. I am new living all alone as i have lived with my mom alone in the past but i have no doubs in my mind about my ability to live peacefully with as i was raised to be a lover of peace. A friend just introduced me to this thing and i really wish that i am able to find the good cultured kind of Place i am looking for here. I hope i am doing it right anyways.LOL. Well,i think we will get along well because am a easy going person who respects ones privacy,like i said i dont do drugs or smoke but i drink only occasionally,i strongly believe there will be any problems living with me as i was raised by strong catholic Christain parents and have inbibed such good qualities from childhood.I will love to see your pics and those of the place as well.I'll be so glad if you can reserve the room for me and remove all your the adverts abt the place as i'll love to rent the place. Get back to me ASAP Thanks and have a good time.
Warmest Regards,
Anabella