ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anastasia
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:58 am 

I am convinced that Anastasiadating is a scam. The girls will not meet with you, and there is one thing I wonder very much about.
It appeared from my profile that I was 56 years old, and it surprised me that many girls from 20 to 30 years contacted me. It would meet, they wrote sweet things to me to a man of 56 years.
I could not understand that as young girls would contact me. I was approached by many young girls.
I did not contact some of the girls on Anastasia, but found many of the girls on vk.com where many of the girls have a profile.
I hear not from the girls when I contacted them on their vk.profil. However, some written back that they only use Anastasiadating because they have a contract with Anastasiadating. Anastasia is also very expensive to use. A mail costs 50 Danish kr to open and a e-mail costs 50 Danish kr to send. So it is 100 Danish kroner every time you are in contact with a girl from Anastasia. Their webcam costing about 1000 danish kr. to use per hour. Totally insan
There are many other dating sites that is excellent and is much cheaper to use.
You can also use skype, yahoo messenger, facbook, twitter completely free, and google has an excellent translation program.
I do not recommend using Anastasiadating. The datingsite the pure scams and fraud, and just a money machine, some from Anastasia earn lots of money with the prices'
Find another page which is much cheaper to use and work well
mvh Lars