ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LDR ( Long Distance Relation )
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:23 pm 

In our days we are seeing more and more people being on dating site and that is normal since the arrival of the internet...The other side of the world is only at one click...but never forget that is not the real world...that is INTERNET... A LDR is possible because that is i have done with my wife (she is from Asia) and a LDR is possible as long you have in your mind some filters to help you to avoid to be scam. So from my personal experience if you permit me, i will share some of them..

1) NEVER SEND MONEY TO SOMEONE YOU MEET FROM THE INTERNET....AND....NO MATTER THE REASON....AND NO MATTER THE SOB STORY.

2) IF SHE/HE HAS NO CAM...THEN JUST CLOSE THE SESSION AND CLOSE THIS COMMUNICATION AND POLITELY JUST SAY THAT: "CONTACT ME WHEN YOU HAVE A CAM". CAM ARE AVAILABLE ALL OVER THE WORLD SO THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO HAVE ONE.

3) IF THE PERSON SEND YOU AN E-MAIL, ANALYSES THE E-MAIL'S HEADLER.

4) NEVER GET ENGAGE OVER THE INTERNET...A LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE DOING THAT.

5) IF YOU GO IN HER/HIS COUNTRY, NEVER ASK THIS PERSON TO PICK YOU UP AT THE AIRPORT....FIRST GO AT THE HOTEL AND RELAX...THE NEXT DAY THEN YOU CAN MEET THE PERSON IN A PUBLIC PLACE.

6) WHEN YOU GO TO AN OTHER COUNTRY, ALWAYS HAVE READY A PLAN B....JUST IN CASE SOMETHING EVER TURN BAD...SPECIALLY IN ASIA

7) NEVER GET ENGAGE ON THE FIRST VISIT..OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOUR EARS

8) TRY NOT TO MARRY THE PERSON IN HER COUNTRY, MARRY THE PERSON IN YOUR COUNTRY..IF THAT POSSIBLE

9) ALWAYS BE POLITE AND HONEST WHEN YOU CHAT

10) NEVER REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES (BOTH OF YOU) FROM A CHAT SESSION WITH THE CAM.

11) ALWAYS GOOGLE THE NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS, YM OR OTHERS OR EVEN THE PHONE NUMBER

12) IN SOME CASE A P.I. MIGHT BE A MUST

13) WHEN YOU MEET SOMEONE FROM A CAM FOR THE FIRST TIME, MAKE THIS PERSON DO LITTLE THINGS LIKE WRITING HER/HIS NAME ON A PAPER OR TO POINT AT SOMETHING THAT IS TO AVOID THE "LOOP CAM SESSION"

A LDR IT IS A LONG TERM RELATION AND IT IS FAR TO BE FREE SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO GO THERE 2 OR 3 OR 4 TIMES AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO HELP HER/HIM ( AFTER YOU ARE ENGAGE IN PERSON ) SO MAYBE A LDR IS NOT FOR YOU. NEVER FORGET ALSO AFTER SHE/HE IS IN YOUR COUNTRY YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME SPARE MONEY JUST IN CASE AN EMERGENCY HAPPEN AND IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY OR LATER.

GOOD LUCK