ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: William L. Fischer - Now -William Keller 10/2011
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:31 pm 

I met Will on Christiansingles.com and had a online relationship with him for over 2 months. He claims to live in Atlanta Georgia, Buckhead Neighborhood on Monte Carlo Street.. He says he has his own investment company that deals with World Finance. He's suppose to have been divorce for over 10 years with a 14 year old son who lives in Orlando Florida. He is 51 years old and claims to come form Zurich Switzerland. Mother and Father both dead with not brothers and sisters. He speaks several languages. Born on Feb. 7, 1960. Facebook account William Fischer. Yahoo account Usfunwill. Email williamfischer@accountant.com.
He sends flowers, gifts and then asked for money cause he was stuck in Africa without cash and only had debit cards. Received passes to go to Theme Parks in Orlando several weeks ago and they were real. Also, paid for a room in Daytona for me and family. Then sent in mail $4000.00 worth of American Express Travelers Checks that were fake. Thank God I checked with the bank and American Express before depositing them into my account. Since that day, 2 weeks ago, I have not heard a word from him. Will not answer my emails and no longer comes on yahoo messenger anymore. He has blocked me from his facebook page in the last 2 days. Can go to this link to see his pictures, which I have found out these people or person is using the same pictures since 2006. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=358
I am posting this for people to please be careful and not end up with you heart broken and taken advantage of. Good Luck!

Update: 10/2011 - William Fischer has changed his yahoo account to William Keller 50yo, and still lives in Atlanta Georgia. PLEASE BE AWARE!