Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Scammer Paul Hoch
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:34 am 

New scammer Paul Hoch

Hello dear!
Good morning and how was your night?
The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.
Thank you, Jill. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

Honey they almost took my life and everything i have in this world
I will never trust any friend I know my love i feel so sad i never believe in friends after what they did to me
in my life
Honey i have never feel secure in some like i have done to you

My love :'(
Honey you are the only one i have ever trust and i will share the rest of my life with you forever

My love near far i can see you and i believe every day am with you touching you and warm you up when you need a touch

My love

Good Morning All i have is yours to you the queen of my heart , to the one who has ravish my heart with a great joy and love, i could not sleep i was thinking about you, my heart , my house, my car and my body, My love i promise you never to forget all that will talk night and day and i fell in love with you and Baby promise me never to forget all will talk about night and day? for both of us are destined to be together you will be my forever when you are happy am happier, when you are sad i cry, when you feel pain i feel like dying, hope that you finally understand, that I will love you until the end, because you are not just my girl, you are also my best friend and my wife, i can't compare you to any treasure of the world.
I never thought i we love again, You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way am crazy about you, your body every things about you seem so great in my eyes maybe you are created for me alone i want to marry you when the time comes. What i want in my life now is you and faith, Will tour the world together and make you happy till the end of our life is a promise from me to you. My queen, but my greatest desire is to hold you in front of the altar to say I DO. you don't know how i really want to see you am eager to meet you i want to hold you, your body and kiss every part of it okay. Darling what did you do to me that make me feel such great love .
warm greeting to you my heart.
Yours
With love
paul Hoch

Post subject: Re: New Scammer Paul Hoch
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:34 pm 

This letter almost brought me to tears. My scammer sent a letter, or many that is, that had almost the exact words. And his name is Peter Hopper, same initials. :( Do you happen to know this guys number or what his story is? I would like to know for it would allow me to move on if I knew this was the same guy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 pm 

Hi moss79. My grandmother is the one recieving all this from a guy. but I do know all the info. the phone number he used when we first met is 011447011147769 and the phone number he used when he says he traveled to nigeria is 2347036525674 is she is still being scammed by him and not listening to a word anyone in the family is saying, but I knew I needed to get this guy's name out there. I can provide you with anything you need to know. I am very sorry this has happened to you. His story he gave my grandmother is that he is 48 (grandmother is 69) and that he has a daughter who is 11, that his wife was killed in a car accident or something 6 years and 6 months ago, and that he lives in England (although his accent is clearly african, my grandmother seems to be oblivious) He just recently scammed her out of $550 saying his good at the port cost more than he thought and him and his daughter were in trouble and without money, then 2 days later scammed her out of an unknown ammount. I can't help her cause she doesn't want to be helped but I hope this helps you. Need anymore info let me know. I will be happy to help. Best of luck

WorriedGrandaughter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm 

Quote:
I can't help her cause she doesn't want to be helped but I hope this helps you. Need anymore info let me know. I will be happy to help. Best of luck

So sorry you are not able to convince your grandmother. Thank you so much for taking the time to post what you have here.

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:07 pm 

Quote:
So sorry you are not able to convince your grandmother. Thank you so much for taking the time to post what you have here.

No problem Janez. I figure I can help others. I know this is a huge problem on the internet and they prey on the most unsuspecting of women. It makes me sick. glad the information has helped, even just one. Best of luck.

Sincerly
Worried

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 am 

Do a search on Google. Fill in these lines

"What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you."

Show the results to your grandmother. Maybe that can open her eyes.

Here you can find thge original letter
http://archive.lovingyou.com/content/in ... php?ID=888

and as you can see, many have used it.