ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Richard Branson
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:59 am 

Last weeks I wrote with Richard Branson, e-mail: bransonrichard71@yahoo.com.
He found me on facebook. ID Facebook: Richard Branson
He wrote he is from Ireland, now he lives in London.
He sent me some beautiful love letters and later I got this one:

"Thanks so much for your prayers.I so much trust you and I know you will never disappoint me and more so when we are already two in one flesh.Honey, pray for me as the situation is getting worse and we are still waiting to hear from the rescue team.
I have sent you the money, it is (£250,000) British pounds(Two hundred and fifty thousand pounds) through World Wide Delivery Security Services. This an independent security company in the sea-shore here.They are into handling of freights and other consignments.
They told me they will contact you for the delivery when they arrive Malaysia by today because they have no office in (.................) except in Malaysia. I have never trusted anybody in my life to entrust such money in his/her hand, but I so much trust you.
Honey, be careful with the money,it is part of the savings I made for 2 years. I sent it to you as my wife family personal effect and so the company is not aware of what is inside the shipment and so do not even tell them because i don't trust anybody except you.is only you that can open it as you received it.
Honey I have attached the Air way bill and the deposit certificate because they will demand it from you when they get to Italy before delivery to you.I have paid the International charges here in the ship to send the shipment to you, I also ask them if you will pay any charges there to receive it,but they told me you are only going to pay for local charges to enable their office in Malaysia deliver the shipment to you in your Address. I had wanted to pay but they told me that it has to be paid to their office in Malaysia because they don't know the exact amount because their office in Malaysia have to pay for Malaysia government tax and local bills.
Honey the Unlock code number is 7752 please keep it secret.
I will join you very soon as soon as I am through with this problem and get to Australia. God helping us and please pray for me. I have not slept since yesterday and we are still working in the engine room. Please honey, as soon as they deliver to you,open the box and remove whatever you must have spent and keep the rest in your account till I come over.
My love please copy the shipment code number and keep it secret for safety reasons. Scan and Photostat the Air Way Bill receipt. They will need it from you also to prove you are the rightful recipient of the box. Honey pray for my safety so that I can overcome this problem by his grace. We are still working very hard now to keep the ship floating until rescue team arrive.
The company is a diplomatic security company and nobody will question them until they get to your destination and so do not fear for i will never put you into trouble.
Love you and God bless you
Hug and kisses
Ric

After 2 days I received message from a delivery company:

"Please be informed that your shipment has just arrived from the Indian ocean to our security company here in Malaysia. Following the instruction, we have been advice to deliver this shipment to you within 24 hours of arrival in our security company.

Please note that before two of our delivery officers proceed to ........... for the delivery of your shipment, you are to pay the sum of$2,150 United States dollars to enable us settle for Malaysia tax, vat and local bills and delivery charges.

As soon as this payment is made, kindly forward to us a scan copy of your payment receipt through email attachment to enable our delivery officers to proceed immediately to your address for the delivery of your shipment to your doorstep.

However, and since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person, you are therefore urgently advice to forward to this office scan copy of any of the following: International passport or any valid I.D card for proof of identification.

For quick delivery and payment, You are therefore advice to quickly make the payment into the account below and get back to us with the evidence of payment.

Name: Sathiya A/P Raju
Bank Name: Public Bank Berhad
Account No: 4660347428
Swift Code: PBBEMYKL
Bank Address: No. 14, 15 & 16, Jalan Raja Haroun, 43000 Kajang, Selangor

Of course I didn't send any money to them, I was sure he was a scammer.

Post subject: Re: Richard Branson
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:44 pm 

You are right.

Just look up "Thanks so much for your prayers.I so much trust you and I know you will never disappoint me and more so when we are already two in one flesh.Honey, pray for me as the situation is getting worse and we are still waiting to hear from the rescue team." on Google.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:23 am 

OMG they are out there everywhere. You were lucky you did not get taken in by this man. I was not so lucky I was sucked right in as I was at a very vulerable place in my life. I am a successful businesswoman and also very educated but my scammer got me big time. Kudos to you!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:09 am 

Alert, Alert, Alert, Scam, Scam, Scam Scam , Scam alert.ANASTASIA INTERNATIONAL SCAM,
ANASTASIA INTERNATIONAL SCAM,ANASTASIA INTERNATIONAL SCAM,ANASTASIA INTERNATIONAL SCAM.
<http://www.africabeauties.com> is a scam. They would withdraw money from your a account but you would not get what you pay for. They would use your credit card details for other fraudulent activities. This company or scam has it's headquarters in Cyprus, the call center is in Russia and an American phone number. The transnational nature of its offices is designed to make it hard to trace and also believable.
This is one of those Sophisticated Eastern European scams. The women on the profiles aren’t real. They can never be reached. They are just using their pictures to bait innocent people. Beware people. This is a scam. Your credit card would be emptied and you'll have no recourse. Also when once they’ve taken money out of your account they would not answer calls from your country. They have a system that identifies incoming calls. This is a scam. Don’t fall for it. keep your money in your wallet or go down to the pub buysyourself a bear instead of wasting your cash.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:30 pm 

Good for you for not sending any money. I am surprised that there are people out there who still fall for that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:51 am 

To Sassisue

I only wrote with my scammer few weeks and during this short time "my ideal man" became very important to me.
I was waiting for his messages so much.
My scammer made a one spelling mistake twice, it was alert for me (he wrote he is from Ireland). And he has never answered my questions. When I received the message asking for money I understood ethrything.
I am well educated too but I think all women (in spite of education) are very sensitive to beautiful words and values we miss. And after this experience I can understand every woman who made this mistake and sent money to her scammer.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:01 pm 

OMG!!! same happens to me right now.. i was chatting with a guy but in a different name.. same story as mine..
today he sent me a email that he sent me the money consisting about some documents and money.. at first i was shocked and when i read again and again something is bothering me.. i opened my laptop and check out the name of the company hes telling bout where he sent the money.. i checked everything but all turned out to be the company was selling gadgets use for security..
hes very clever by sending sweet love notes which is actually makes the woman to fall in love.. but he think he can bully and can get money from me.. well too bad for him.. coz i am not that stupid to take out my own sweat money just because believing in this kind of scam.. love can make us really fool:) but think before you act:)peace
thank you for the information..