ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anastasia Dating Is Scam
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:01 am 

Pennywise wrote:
frustrated wrote:
Graham Rowe wrote:

No he isn't. He clearly writes that it is a message from a customer.

Rubbish, "Graham Rowe" has posted several messages, some are straight from the AnastasiaFRAUD customer "services" public relations section and one claims to be a statement from a genuine customer. This tactic is all part of AnastasiaFRAUDS public relations campaign to try to claim that they have a genuine dating site. Fraudulent testimonials from "customers" play a large role in their trying to claim the site is above board and does not have an underlying business model based on fraud.

Post subject: Coming soon! Video Testimonials
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:48 am 

Hello everyone,

AnastasiaDate will soon be featuring video testimonials from our happy and satisfied customers from all over the world. We often see negative comments here reflected by a few former clients that feel they have been deceived by a lady that was on our website. In cases like this, we have time and time again requested that they contact us. However, we find that often these comments don't come from our customers at all. Thus no customer IDs are ever posted nor nor the individuals that make the post ever contact us. We cannot help anyone that has an honest complaint that doesn't make the effort to contact us.

We have a simple process for resolution. If anyone feels that any of the ladies on our website has deceived them in any way to contact us. We have a money-back guarantee if any lady on our system has scammed anyone. We however are not liable for what happens outside the realm of our website services. We cannot guarantee anyone that you will find love as that is up to you and the lady only. What happens off our system is something we cannot control nor have we every claimed we guarantee it. Like any dating site, you blame the site should you marry someone and then unfortunately if things end up in divorce.

The best suggestion is use common sense and if you are not satisfied with any lady, there are plenty others out there you can communicate with. You will have to make an effort and yes, consider yourself lucky if they first one you contact becomes your future wife! Fair to say that this applies weather you use the site or not.

There are instances when clients don't find love and vent their frustrations in forums like this. Thus we will be soon publishing video testimonials of happy, satisfied customers on our website to expose the other side of the story.

Thanks for reading and good luck to you with all your relationships!

Sincerely,

Graham
AnastasiaDate Customer Service

Post subject: Re: Coming soon! Video Testimonials
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:18 am 

Graham Rowe wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks for reading and good luck to you with all your relationships!

Sincerely,

Graham
AnastasiaDate Customer Service

Wow it is rare to see a reply that simultaneously destroys the values and culture of both the enlightenment and english language. This decietful reply deserves a full detailed response:

1)
Graham Rowe wrote:
We often see negative comments here reflected by a few former clients that feel they have been deceived by a lady that was on our website.

Well the thrust of this thread is that AnastasiaFRAUD knowingly employs women to chat and write letters, and that most of the women on the AnasasiaFRAUD site are not genuine. That professional chatters hide behind a thin veil of "I'm not interested anymore" does not provide cover for AnastasiaFRAUD to reflect the inevitable failure of online meeting onto the customers. The truth is that the majority of the online communication on AnastasiaFRAUD is deception. There are it is admitted a few genuine ladies there, but this is the minority.

2)
Graham Rowe wrote:
We have a simple process for resolution. If anyone feels that any of the ladies on our website has deceived them in any way to contact us. We have a money-back guarantee if any lady on our system has scammed anyone.

The only reason AnastasiaFRAUD is interested in complaints is a) to remove obvious money for visa scams and b) to enable it to develop internal protools to stop the women being found out so easily. AnastasiaFRAUD has recently issued protocols to its contracting agencies to ensure women on the site do not give away information on their social networking profiles!

3)
Graham Rowe wrote:
The best suggestion is use common sense and if you are not satisfied with any lady, there are plenty others out there you can communicate with. You will have to make an effort and yes, consider yourself lucky if they first one you contact becomes your future wife!.

Wow pay more money to AnastasiaFRAUD to chat to more professional chatters! What kinds of mugs do you think the customers are? This is not a solution but a cynical attempt by AnastasiaFRAUD to harvest more letter writing money.

4) quote="Graham Rowe"]There are instances when clients don't find love and vent their frustrations in forums like this. Thus we will be soon publishing video testimonials of happy, satisfied customers on our website to expose the other side of the story. .[/quote]

The only way to put AnastasiaFRAUD out of business is to highlight its fraudulent business model on sites like this. A company that cynically uses customer complaints to help it cover its tracks better is beneath contempt.

FACT. The majority of women on the AnastasiaFRAUD site are paid for writing letters and chatting.

And no, I am not going to give you my customer number and allow you to block me from the site! I am collecting evidence on the women (give them enough rope) combined with detailed private investigations, and will publish full details of the Fraudulent practice and the veil of deniability operated by AnastasiaFRAUD here.

Post subject: Re: Coming soon! Video Testimonials
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:41 am 

We have a simple process for resolution. If anyone feels that any of the ladies on our website has deceived them in any way to contact us. We have a money-back guarantee if any lady on our system has scammed anyone. We however are not liable for what happens outside the realm of our website services. We cannot guarantee anyone that you will find love as that is up to you and the lady only. What happens off our system is something we cannot control nor have we every claimed we guarantee it. Like any dating site, you blame the site should you marry someone and then unfortunately if things end up in divorce.

AnastasiaDate Customer Service[/quote]

Well I am about to test this. I am going to put in my claim for a full refund for money spent. If it is not honoured, I am going to send my entire dossier of evidence to the US authorities and report AnastasiaFRAUD for wire fraud! We will see how good your anti scam policy is!

Wire Fraud from wiki (if you need a reminder). The key here is "causes to be transmitted"!

"Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.[2]"

Last edited by frustrated on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:27 am 

Graham Rowe wrote:
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. At AnastasiaDate we take all our customer concerns very seriously. Our supportive Customer Service Team is always ready to help you 24/7. Please contact us about this complaint as we will need more information from you to help resolve.
Our Customer Service Department can be reached by phone by dialing toll-free (+1) 800-356-3130 or (+1) 800-234-0036. Additionally we can be reached by clicking on the “contact us” link at the bottom/right of every page on our website. If you are a registered customer, you can also reach us by logging in through our website and clicking on the “LiveSupport” button at the top/right of the page.
We look forward to hearing back from you soon. For more information about our anti-scam policy please visit: <http://www.anastasiadate.com/anastasia-anti-scam-policy.html>
Sincerely,
Gregory
AnastasiaDate
Customer Support Team
<http://www.anastasiadate.com>

Wel I tried to use the scam reporting form (which is not part of anastasias site, so they can deny receipt). This is what happened
1) I got no acknowledgement of receipt of my complaint and no action!
2) There were 3 attempted hacks of my Facebook account
3) There were 4 fraudulent attempts to use my credit cards (from Ukraine)
4) Russian hackers tried to penetrate my online security on 14 logged occasions (ip addresses traced)

So all I got as a reward for reporting fraud was the hassle of changing credit cards and having new ones issued and the hassle of changing passwords on several sites.

Until this happened I never realised what a deeply criminal operation AnastasiaFRAUD was, the hackers can be traced to one of AnastasiaFRAUDS subsidiary dating agencies in the Ukraine (owned by mafia of course!). So what happens if you log a Fraud report is
A) Anastasia learn from their experience and issue protocols to their "partner" agencies to avoid getting caught out in the same way again!
B) They attack the complainer indirectly but not very subtly and certainly not untraceably

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:01 am 

This is an advert placed on vk by one of AnastasiaFRAUDS subcontracting agencies
http://vk.com/club56725827

---Russian
Elizaveta - (Харьков)
Кого интересует пишите в личные сообщения.
Description:
Наша компания работает с иностранными сайтами знакомств, мы хотим предложить вам весьма выгодное сотрудничество. При том условии, что вы согласитесь разместить ваши фото у нас на сайте, мы дарим вам бесплатную профессиональную фотосессию, за регистрацию дарим духи или эту же сумму в деньгах на ваше усмотрение. После того, как ваша анкета будет зарегистрирована вам будут приходить дорогие и ценные подарки, также вы будете получать определённую сумму в месяц за то, что вы будете зарегистрированы у нас. Сумма будет зависеть от количества писем которые будут приходить на вашу анкету. Все другие нюансы мы готовы обсудить с вами. Будем рады знакомству с вами!!!
--- Translation
Elizaveta - (Kharkiv)
Who are interested in writing a personal message.
Description:
Our company works with foreign dating sites, we want to offer you a very beneficial partnership. On the condition that you agree to put your photos on our site, we give you a free professional photo shoot, we give for the registration of perfume or the same amount of money at your discretion. Once your profile is registered you will come expensive and valuable gifts, and you will receive a certain amount per month for the fact that you will be registered with us. The amount will depend on the number of letters that will be coming to your profile. All other details we are ready to discuss with you. We will be glad to meet you !!!
--
Still think AnastasiaFRAUD is in any way genuine?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:49 am 

We removed this post so as not to prejudice an investigation. Now that AnastasiaFRAUD have refused to take action and actively tried to cover their tracks, it is time to repost it.
These are details of one of the scam rings that operate for AnastasiaFRAUD in Nikolaev, and Kherson. These are the “translators” who groom the girls in how to separate men from their cash and who profit greatly from simply organising and being paid to translate on dates (often unnecessarily). The cash generated by the “translators” and their mafia bosses (who run most of the agencies) by translation services, transport and apartments is over $500k a year.
These translators often operate behind a façade of legitimacy offered by companies such as AnastasiaFRAUD. When informed of their criminal activities Anastasia ban the tethered goats, but the organisers are left free to carry on their scams with new girls. To expose these criminals and hopefully constrain their behaviour, we will again post about the Nikolaev scam gang.

The Nikolaev scam gang.
There are several local agencies in the scam business in Nikolaev and Kherson. One of the most effective scamming gangs is the husband and wife team of Yulia Marchenko and Dmitry Ratushny who work alongside their behind the scenes partner Ganna Butuk. The agency they work for works through AnastasiaFraud and is owned by the mafia. Most of its profits come from the dating business (translation, transport, gifts and apartments). https://vk.com/public34387032
Yulia Marchenko acts as both a date and translator. She hides from her “fiancés” the fact that she is in a relationship with Dmitry and has a child by him.
https://vk.com/id14402659
Dmitry Ratushny makes his money from taxi and apartment services. He is a mafia associate and supporter of the separatist terrorists in Ukraine. Part of any money you pay to him for “services” goes to the separatists via the agencies mafia owners who support the separatists. He is listed officially as translator for the Nikolaev agency, but his English is so poor the translation is in fact done by others. He is also connected to the Go to Nikolaev mafia crew.

https://vk.com/herepahka
https://www.facebook.com/Dmitriy.Ratusnuyy
Ganna Butuk (aka Anna Patanova) is the eminence grise behind the agency.She has a long history of dating fraud. She is diligent in trying to keep her picture and name off social media. Acts as both a translator and a date. She has a long history of fraud and scamming daters. Nowadays her looks and figure have gone completely to seed after having children (which she does not declare to dates) so she grooms the tethered goats and writes letters for fake profiles. Her speciality used to be collecting “fiancés” via 8 star. Her old profile is still up because she forgot the password to be able to remove it! http://8stardate.comoj.com/view.php?l=default&id=00466

These people are dangerous! Investigations reveal that they are allegedly strongly suspected of involvement in the disappearance and presumed death of a visiting American dating tourist. The police in Nikolaev do nothing because they are in the pay of the mafia. Likewise, multiple crime reports about these fraudsters to the police have been shelved and not explored for “technical” reasons.
The AnastasiaFraud organisation has had full knowledge of this scamming ring and agency for over a year, but refuse to take action because the Nikolaev agency is such a good earner for them (over $400k pa). The mafia business that makes the most money from the activities of these fraudsters is GoToNikolaev.com http://www.gotonikolaev.com
Helpfully they provide a gifts, taxis, translation and apartments service. If you have used this company to visit your date, it is almost a certainty that you have been scammed.

The authors of this post would like to express their thanks to Evgenia Ostrovskaya for the information she provided.

Attachments:
File comment: Dmitry Ratushny, separatist terrorist
dmitry terrorist.jpg
dmitry terrorist.jpg [ 99.52 KiB | Viewed 42590 times ]
File comment: Yulia Marchenko & Dimitry Ratushny, dating scammers
yulia & dmitry copy.jpg
yulia & dmitry copy.jpg [ 372.72 KiB | Viewed 42590 times ]
File comment: Anna Butuk, aka Anna Patanova, dating scammer, dating agency owner, mafia associate
Anna Butuk.jpg
Anna Butuk.jpg [ 105.28 KiB | Viewed 42590 times ]

Last edited by frustrated on Sat May 02, 2015 8:44 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:47 am 

Some interesting videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF0qU6579XI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:58 pm 

A great site exposing the giant FRAUD that is anastasia "date"
http://www.anastasiadatefraud.com/hotel-room-in-kiev/
Hotel room in Kiev…
I met a girl who had worked Anastasiadate site.

Strictly speaking she had been working in one of those numerous agencies, which Anastasia Date use, but her profile was only in Anastasia Date site.

She told me that she was divorced and had one child. I asked her why she in profile claimed that she does not have children, and that she would not have ever been married? She answered that the agency manager had asked her to say so. She said the manager told her that the men who are looking for a wife, bride or a girlfriend from Ukraine would not like to write to a woman who has a child. In addition, she told the money, which she generate with her profile to agency be divided into three equal parts. She got one part, her “translator” got one part, and the rest got manager…

I will be able to guess that Anastasiadate site want to argue that this girl is a liar or an isolated case. I have every reason to believe that this girl told only the truth. She is not isolated case … Anastasiadate site claims that they have “Anti-Scam Policy which leads the fight against scammers and online fraud.” Anastasiadate site claims that “Anastasia maintains an experienced verification team that works hard to provide confirmed and updated information on each lady, and regularly verifies their identities in order to avoid possible fraud or outdated information.” However, I know another girl in another city, whose profile claims that she is unmarried and childless.

NoChild

Of her letter, which I received about 9 months ago, I got to know “Maybe that was a reason of my early marriage which failed very soon.” and ” My little daughter is a sense of my life and everything I do is for her.” In Ukraine, there are records of marriages and children … but Anastasiadate ask these things from the girls … and the girls answer, as they have been taught by agency.
Anastasiadate’s anti-scam system is part of Anastasiadate scam.

Back to what I heard in the hotel room.

That girl told me that her “job” was to go photographed, give photos to be sent to men and to get her share of the money. Her “translator”, which was an older woman, take care to reply to correspondence, handled the chat and talked to men on the phone… So, one of the beautiful woman gives a face and the other an older woman will do the job. Why this seems like a scam or fraud.

Gifts.

She told me that she never received those gifts which men sent from Anastasiadate website.
She told, for example, that the flowers were rented from the flower shop for delivery photos.
Renting was organized by the manager of agency and it cost about 1.5 US dollars.
She said that she did not even read the cards…

The Professional Daters.

The girl told me about a profession that was completely unknown to me. Pro dater or a professional dater. She told me that some of the girls in Anastasiadate website, wanted to meet men in real life. Although not a marriage or dating purposes, but to get more money from men. I asked her whether those girls are whores? She said that those girls are trying to avoid any kind of intimate contact … typically. Although the money, what one of the meetings with pro dater cost to man, is easily enough for 10 hookers, appointments do not usually include physical contact.
I asked how the pro daters get the money?

When the back seat of a taxi is sitting in bride candidate (pro dater), taxi will cost about five times more than normal. The taxi driver and the girl share the extra money. Next, a girl needs a “translator“, and again, the money will be shared. Next, the girl wants to specific restaurants…
In those restaurants have a special menu for brides. In the menu has a lot of very small and expensive dishes. Dining with the bride may have to pay more than 400 U.S. Dollars. Pro dater gets a piece of this money. If a man ihave after this money and the willingness next day is becoming a shopping trip…

This girl claimed that all the girls in AnastasiaDate site are there just for money.

Also try http://www.onlinepersonalswatch.com/news/anastasiadate/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:59 am 

Coming Soon in this space. Full details of all the pro daters and scammers who operate out of the Anastasia FRAUD Nikolaev scam agency. Find out if you have been scammed. Is your lady from Nikolaev in this list?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:12 pm 

Girl from the Nikolaev scam agency 1
I have been instructed by my client to provide details of scammer girls from the Anastasia FRAUD Nikolaev scam agency who are paid to have their profiles on Anastasia FRAUD. Here is the first (of 207) who acan be proven to be scammers.
Oksana Firsova
Vk: https://vk.com/id55459384
On Anastasia FRAUD: http://www.anastasiadate.co.uk/profile- ... 647610.htm

Now, the two pictures below show the little fib of Oksana. She clearly has a son. One year 8 months and kindly provides a photo. On Anastasia FRAUD she misrepresents herself by stating no children! One little other thing, she also has a partner!:) She is married to Yurchik Kryuchkov.
The screenshot of her Odnoklassinki profile clearly shows that she is married! AnastasiaFRAUD were informed SIX months ago that her profile was fraudulent, but they have taken NO action. More evidence that AnastasiaFRAUD is a corrupt and fraudulent business.

Some highlights from her AF profile “I am very sincere, kind, caring, sociable”
Sociopathic more like! And the killer “Of all the places I would like to visit, I would most like to visit Dubai”. Dubai is a clear giveaway for the girls who like the finer designer lifestyle and are funding it through Anastasia FRAUD

We would like to thank Evgenia Ostrovskaya for the information she provided that enabled this post.

Attachments:
File comment: Lower left corner: status Married! Oxen Firsova, thief scammer
Firsova odnoklassiki.JPG
Firsova odnoklassiki.JPG [ 175.58 KiB | Viewed 42450 times ]
File comment: Anastasia FRAUD profile. Oxana Firsova, scammer
OF adate2.jpg
OF adate2.jpg [ 159.53 KiB | Viewed 43925 times ]
File comment: vk profile
OF vk.png
OF vk.png [ 372.33 KiB | Viewed 43925 times ]

Last edited by frustrated on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:25 pm 

Girl from the Nikolaev scam agency 2
Yulia Tatarinova
Vk http://vk.com/id22240505
AnastasiaFRAUD http://www.anastasiadate.co.uk/pages/la ... ID=1152849

A second girl from the Nikolaev AnastasiaFRAUD scam agency. Single and looking for a man on AnastasiaFRAUD. We don’t think so! She is married to Alexander Fedorovich https://vk.com/id250515231
The screen shot of her Odnoklassniki profile clearly shows that she is married!
AnastasiaFRAUD were informed of this deception SIX months ago. They refuse to take action, on the grounds of "insufficient evidence" This is further proof that the AnastasiaFRAUD "anti scam" policy is a giant FRAUD. They are not interested in removing even obvious cases of deception and fraud from their site. Only when the scammers are caught red handed will they even consider removing a lady from their database.

Very rarely for a dating scammer, she is honest about having a child. Latest intelligence reveals that she is involved in the running of the Agency co-owned by Ganna Butuk.

From her anastasiaFRAUD profile "I am very honest and sincere woman and want people surrounding me to be also honest and sincere with me." Ok, we will be honest and sincere with you. Your profile is one of the many your agency put up as a honey trap. This is done with your full knowledge and you are paid cash and goods for allowing the agency to use your pictures. You are married and not looking for a partner. You are a fraud and a thief. Is that honest and sincere enough?

We would like to thank Evgenia Ostrovskaya for the information she provided that enabled this post

Attachments:
File comment: Low left corner. Married! Yulia Tatarinova, scammer fraudster
tatarinova odnoklassiki.JPG
tatarinova odnoklassiki.JPG [ 165.4 KiB | Viewed 42450 times ]
File comment: Looking for a man! Looks like you have already found one:(
yt bf1.png
yt bf1.png [ 518.43 KiB | Viewed 43900 times ]
File comment: The Anastasia FRAUD profile. Yulia Tatarinova, scammer.
JT a fraud2.jpg
JT a fraud2.jpg [ 156.41 KiB | Viewed 43900 times ]

Last edited by frustrated on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:11 pm 

Oksana Goncharova (Soboleva)
Keywords: Anastasia date, fraud, theft, scam, go to Nikolaev.
A third dating scammer (of 207) from the anastasiaFRAUD Nikolaev scam agency. Single? We doubt it on all the available evidence. We derived much amusement from the occupation: Business owner. We were reminded of the UK newspaper euphemism: "Liverpool businessman" (drug dealer).

https://vk.com/id2881247
Anastasia Fraud (confirmed!) profile
http://www.anastasiadate.co.uk/pages/la ... ID=1733943
This busy girl is also to be found on
http://www.worldwide-internet-dating.co ... londy.html
http://nikolaevapartments.com/index.php ... ile&id=353
and on the scummiest of the bottom feeding dating sites
http://www.veronikalove.com/profile/Oks ... 69448.html
http://www.bridesofukraine.com/brides/r ... e-5528.htm
http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com/Memb ... ous_Oxana/
AND on dream connections
http://ladies.dream-connections.com/pro ... ry=ukraine
AND the fraudulent Single Baltic Lady!
http://www.single-baltic-lady.com/Delicious_Blondy.html
There is a clue here in the third link! Nikolaev apartments is a mafia run business that makes a fortune from dating tourists
It is the GoToNikolaev mafia crew in a different disguise. If you have used this company, it is certain you have been scammed!
http://nikolaevapartments.com/index.php?item=apartments
We would like to thank Evgenia Ostrovskaya for the information that made this post possible.

Attachments:
File comment: Married!
kg marry.jpg
kg marry.jpg [ 59.41 KiB | Viewed 42383 times ]
File comment: I am single and looking for a man on anastasia date!
goncharov husband 1.jpg
goncharov husband 1.jpg [ 127.87 KiB | Viewed 43864 times ]
File comment: AnastasiaFRAUD profile
OG afraud.jpg
OG afraud.jpg [ 154.57 KiB | Viewed 43864 times ]

Last edited by frustrated on Mon May 04, 2015 10:21 am, edited 11 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:06 pm 

Girl from the AnastasiaFRAUD Nikolaev scam agency 4 (of 207)
Irina
AnastasiaFRAUD id: 1558292
Ira https://vk.com/the_elegant_supernova
Single and looking for love on AnastasiaFRAUD? No…

Title of photo from vk is love is a mystery..

Attachments:
File comment: AnastasiaFRAUD profile
Ira afraud profile2.jpg
Ira afraud profile2.jpg [ 161.56 KiB | Viewed 43814 times ]
File comment: love is a mystery indeed
ira special bf.jpg
ira special bf.jpg [ 256.88 KiB | Viewed 43814 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:30 am 

Girl from the AnastasiaFRAUD Nikolaev scam agency 5 (of 322)
The fifth of our dating scammers from the AnastasiaFRAUD Nikolaev scam agency.
Oxana, dating scammer
She is a good earner for the AnastasiaFRAUD Nikolaev scam agency, often to be found on chat and video chat.
Single and looking for love on AnastasiaFRAUD? Make up your own mind….
AnastasiaFRAUD id:1750291
Vk https://vk.com/oksana_rahulina

on AnastasiaFRAUD (where she is still coining the money on cam share)
http://www.anastasiadate.co.uk/pages/la ... ID=1750291

Attachments:
File comment: Single and looking for love...
oxana ragulina kissing.jpg
oxana ragulina kissing.jpg [ 156.89 KiB | Viewed 43748 times ]
Oxana  A fraud.jpg
Oxana A fraud.jpg [ 170.35 KiB | Viewed 43748 times ]

Last edited by frustrated on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next