ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Comfort Quaye,earlywinter2010@live.com, Citizen Kwaku Chichi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:54 am 

Hello my name is Mark, a single dad living in Australia and want to inform the good people of the world of a Romance Scammer (A very good one) She has scammed me for many tens of thousands of dollars and left me heartbroken, we met about 8-9 months ago on dating site Oasis. Since then we chatted almost daily and spoke on the phone and even saw her on webcam, but beware people SHE is really a HE and a heartless person, but comes across quite differently. His name is Citizen Kwaku Chichi He uses the name Comfort Quaye and Comfort Quaye Asare living in Ghana. The email addresses used princess.dreams11@yahoo.com and earlywinter2010@yahoo.com more recent earlywinter2010@live.com Other scam members who also lied and acted as family members, and collected money use the names Nicholas Bonsrah, Isaac Owusu and Ogheneoke Kingsley I saw this Scam right through to the Bitter End and although at times I had doubts, all questions I had raised were answered, when I received gifts from this girl and photos of her holding a plaque saying she loved me very much, and a picture of her friend holding my picture, was all so believable for me, it wasn’t till she was to arrive in Australia and didn’t show, was the last contact I ever had, beware of this Scammer, she will take your heart and blind you with Love. Only since I have started to add some info to sites to warn others, I now feel more foolish as have I been informed by Scam Detectives this girl I fell for was infact a MAN and has scammed before, I am still somewhat amazed that you could be chatting to a white girl on webcam when all along was a dark Ghana man, they are very clever and even more so convincing, please beware, regards Mark

Attachments:
File comment: Picture of the real Scammer
image[1].jpg
image[1].jpg [ 4.94 KiB | Viewed 8868 times ]
File comment: Picture scammer uses
Comfort 2.jpg
Comfort 2.jpg [ 26.01 KiB | Viewed 8918 times ]
File comment: Picture scammer uses
Comfort 0.jpg
Comfort 0.jpg [ 80.18 KiB | Viewed 8920 times ]