ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: BLACKPEOPLEMEET.COM SCAMMER
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:22 pm 

He actually does know. He made a YouTube video about it. Check it out and share.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:12 pm 

I met this guy on Blackpeoplemeet.com living in Dallas Texas. He is widowed, wife died during child birth. He has 2 kids boy 7 and girl 4 whom he had been raising since birth. The kids are now living with his mom in England and he wants to bring them as soon as he is settled with his wife. Within 2 days he was crazy in love. I was the one for him and he was ready to marry me. I got a little suspicious but I also quickly fell for him. He sent me lots of pictures of him at church, at weddings, pictures of the kids and him taking care of his little girl. I suggested we talk on Skype, but he was not keen on that. He used a lot of Biblical references and asked me to have Faith in God. He suggested that he works on coming to visit me in Canada, he was ready to relocate with no problem. I didn't want him to come because I didn't want my kids to meet him yet. I suggested that I come to him instead. I bought a ticket to Dallas and a week before I was to fly, he made a mistake of sending me a nice email which was clearly a cut and paste as the ink and font were different from the actual email and his name at the end. Before that there were some redflags that I managed to brush off, hey, I was in love too. I then sent him a reply to his email and wondered if that email was meant for me. It talked about how he fell in love with me the first time we met. How his heart skips a bit when we are in the same room, I had never met the guy.
I cancelled my flight, and today I thank God for opening my eyes. Who knows what would have happened if I had gone to meet the guy? I'm sure if I hadn't booked that ticket, he would have tried to get some money out of me, like they do. His picture were of a very handsome guy who looked like he was in his mid 30s but his profile was saying he is 49. He goes by Michael George, anyone knows him?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:24 pm 

Hello,Hope the long message will not scare you,

It was pretty good talking and shearing with your calming and mild voice last night. I hope you are having a beautiful day. You have not stopped amazing me babe. I can't even believe the way you now make me feel in these few days. I am really impressed by your personality and finding you. You have a whole lot a man would really desire in a woman,but then we have not had a good time to share somethings one on one, and i guess that's not gonna affect the way we feel for each other for any reason. I will be trying to work it out. We share much in common going by what i have learnt from u since we connected. What we talk rings in my head all the time,probably because i am a very lonely person and have much to think about all the time except job. Its like i listen to way we communicate often and on and what we discuss keeps popping out in me,making me happy. Please,you can feel free to ask me whatever you wanna ask me.I got no skeleton in my closet. I also appreciate your suggesting that we see or chat on Skype sometimes, unfortunately i have no Skype account or name nor even a Facebook.

I know that i have not had the time to written you this long because of how busy things have been with me,but to be honest with you. Yes,i have learnt from life a whole lot and would want to settle for something good in my life now. Hoping you understand me. To be honest with u. I desire someone who loves and fear God the way i could say you do. Someone who will love me and give me a treat as i will treat her,because i love hard when i fall in love. One who takes honesty serious and jealously guard her man and family faithfully. I want a strong woman who is stable in all areas of her life. Someone who is secure in her own skin. I want a woman who has strong morals and values that she can use to govern their lives. I want someone who is extremely romantic; someone who will inspire me. I want a woman that will capture my attention with her good character; someone who can talk most topics as it regards life.I want a woman that will enhance who I am. Someone who loves to travel and see all the goodness that God has created. I want a dreamer. I want a woman with a plan;someone who can tell me what she wants and how she plans on getting it. I want a woman who will be a great wife and friend. I want someone who has gotten all of the games out of the way and have come to the realization that at the end of the day love is all that really matters. I'd just wanna add... I am not interested in a double minded woman. I am not looking for perfection, just the perfect woman for me like i have told u before. No! playing games.

Be that as it may, i am not looking for my savior (I have found Him already in God (Smiles). I just want someone who will enhance my life because in her I am complete already. When its all said and done most of us want someone to share our life with; someone who will accepts our faults and love us anyway.I think u have ask me that before. Now that you know what I desire, it's only fitting that I tell you what I offer. I am very loyal to those I love. I will be with you until the end when u give me the reason to do that all the time. However, I don't uphold you in no foolishness ( and I don't expect you too either). I am a firm believer in accountability, Trust,Honesty, sharing, I am very affectionate. As your mate, when we have connected, I will desire that from you. I am big on communication. I don't read minds, but I do believe that we must come to the table with a fundamental understanding of our roles in each other lives. I believe in a woman being just herself and a woman, but You will not lead me to hell. I have no problem following a woman who loves me and have my best interest at heart as i have hers'. Someone who have a strong relationship with God and will use that as a blueprint for her relationship with me. I have had my own share of love abuse and will love to be rest assured that i am with you spiritually and emotionally in every situation when we have gotten committed. I wanna know how i can prove my care and love for you.

I am making sure that i get the way i feel communicated to you, the way i feel when i got your mail. I think its already a long message. I do not want to get you bored much. I think I have covered quite a lot. However, there is so much more that we would want to share. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Until then,do have a favorable and beautiful day ahead.

Stay sweet and blessed.

Michael
This guy who goes by Michael George made a mistake of sending me this letter twice in less than 2 weeks. He actually forgot he had sent it before, that was a huge red flag that he has all these saved letters in his computer sending them to different women. The first time he send it was only after 2 days of talking to him on the phone. He has a collection of pictures of this poor guy and his family that he keeps on sending unfortunately I can't attach them. I feel so bad for this guy in the pictures, I wish there was a way of warning him.