There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: calmheart4on6127 on Match.com Edd Smith/ Edward Smith
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 am 

Email address he used with me is EdwardSmith911.@ymail.com
Claims to be from Ashland CT and played the violins for himself that he was hurt and just can't bare to be again...
How are we supposed to have "heart" when our "hearts" are preyed upon? geeeeeeez...........

We were in touch on match... thought it sounded great..he wasnt in a hurry-just like me..very handsome...didn't "look" like the construction worker he said he is...but, I thought maybe it was his way of being "discreet" on match and not looking for gold diggers..which I am not..

He was very upfront about wanting a one and only...
etc...
anyways....
he wanted to chat and kept on asking to chat on messenger. I said we can chat on match and switch to messenger after we've had a voice conversation and I felt better about knowing that he is who he says he is.

I guess we are more vulnerable and information is accessible if we are on messenger...insight anyone?
I have a secured internet at home..but..just the same....

Since I said contact would not be okay until I felt assured- that he is who he is...no word back..
In retrospect..his 2 pictures posted look like "stock" photography

As well, his dialogue with me seemed like semi broken or bad english. He repeated much of the same and did not respond to my direct dialogue... hmmm cut and pasting how many of us at a time...

so...beware and I would love any feedback anyone has or other experience...it appears that someone else may have encountered this person under the alias as "david bennet" or something similar.

What low lifes!
As well, his profile is no longer visible on match.com...at least not to me..I reported him as suspicious...