ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lenusik <sweetstrawberry1983@yahoo.com>
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 am 

Times must be hard for scammers too. Image I decided to check some of my old gmail accounts and found this in my inbox. I have not used this account for a year. I received the following five days ago.

Lenusik <sweetstrawberry1983@yahoo.com>
She also goes by Elena

State/Region: Perm'
City: Perm

You left to me the email. But I could not write to you. You probably already at all do not remember me because I did not send you the photos. Well in
general I wish to get acquainted with you. And if you are still free and search for serious relations I will be glad to acquaintance to you. I am
still lonely and I search for serious relations with the man from other
country. I live in Russia. For you it not a problem? After all you also searched
for relations with the woman from other country? To me of 27 years. My name is Lena.
I live with the parents, I do not have children. I work as the
courier. Well I think, that to begin with it is enough. If you wish to
continue acquaintance to me write to me. I will be very glad, if I will see your answer.

Image Image Image Image

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php

Post subject: Re: Lenusik <sweetstrawberry1983@yahoo.com>
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:44 pm 

It sent same pics.

Lenusik - Vesna to me

To see pleasant again your message ****. I so understand, what it means, what you wish to continue acquaintance to me? Well in the beginning I wish to write to you more more in detail about the purposes. Games are not necessary to me. I wish to communicate with the man. Actually to communicate, instead of easier to communicate. I search for relations on the Internet because it seems to me, that the beloved can be not only in my city, but is possible and on other end of a planet. How you think? If to speak about age for me it will be better if the man is more senior, than I or at least my age. Well simply to me has bothered to meet the men, which do not know that want in a life. More truly they want only my body. Well and me the adult, serious, clever man who actually wants serious relations, a family is necessary. At present I do not have man. I have left the man several months ago. I do not have children. To begin with I need to find the good and clever man with whom I could be happy. Whether well and then we already should solve it is necessary to us to become parents. Now you know my purposes. You understand what I write to you? Simply I not so well know your language. At school I learnt it not so well))). Well and then at university I have decided to be engaged in a foreign language more. Well I at all do not know what to write to you. You ask me. I will necessarily write to you. Than you are engaged in a life? You search for what relations? All is important for knowing it for me. I will answer you soon. Elena.

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php