ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Women in Romania
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 am 

Hi my name is Mark and i have quite a bit of experience in dating romanian women. Yes they are beautiful, very sensual and sweet. and yes they love money. I can tell you about the good the bad and the ugly. The first girl Carmen, I met on an internet dating site said she was living in italy, but that she was originally from Romania. After weeks of internet conversation and talking on the phone I flew to bucuresti to meet her. She was beautiful, kind, Sweet and very sensual. I had a great time with her. I did spend a little money on her. ( a couple dresses, dinner etc ) but nothng big. I wanted to marry her. After a month back in the states she quit answering my emails and phone calls. Finally she started talking to me again and admitted she found another american man who even though was twenty one years older than her had more money than me. I did go visit her again after pleading my case over a couple weeks. We had gender which just tells me she didn't really care that much about the other guy except his money. Well she did marry that guy and now lives in the united states with children. She is a very beautiful, sensual woman and she now has kids and is happy here in the usa. I am happy for her even though she chose someone else. I consider her the bad

Now the good. I met another girl who was even more beautiful (met her on jerak agency ) She didn't except any money from me at all. We had relations for one year. We got engaged and everything was good. I screwed up, strung the relationship on another year and thought twice about getting married. Eventually lost her. I can tell you that she would have been a good wife.

Now the ugly. I got scammed horribly by the last romanian that I found on some bs like tagged or something. The woman was geogeous but who gave me all that crap about being broke, needed money for doctor visits and all that bs. She even convinced me she had a visa to fly to the usa. I gave her money for the plane ticket and guess what. 2 days before she was supposed to fly she told me she wasnt comming. She gave me every excuse in the book. the relationship lasted another couple months and she kept trying to scam more money from me. Like money for a new cell phone and all. Lost 2 grand on that girl. She says her name is Cristina Doina Chiran But its probably a name of another girl in her scam ring.

Conclusion. There are good romanian women out there. Beautiful, Sweet, Sensual but you should probably go through a dating agency that screens these women. And after you meet her a couple times I would hire a private investigator in romania. They are not that expensive. Have her followed for a week or so. This will re affirm your decision about her. I hope this helps someone.

Mark