There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lady in Romania
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 am 

Hello All,

My story is similar to another here, Joe (Burma), who posted.

I met a Lady (She is over 40) on a Nude / Entertainment site. She very much captivated me in Heart and Soul. Of course, most would, but this Lady is special.

We started chatting while she was "working", but I was mostly in a mood to talk. So, she and I chatted. After a while my time was up and I was unwilling to run up a CC bill very high, so I thanked her and left.

A Couple of days later I visited the site again and found her, and we chatted more. The Profile said a few things and I asked her about them. She said they were not quite correct and told me the differences fo protection purposes or to entice customers, and I thanked her.

It seems we have a lot in common, but she started off with the information, not me. It wasn't "I told her, and she responded" type of conversation. She told me a little about her life, then I responded. I let her lead so it wasn't "Oh Really? What a coincidence" conversation.

After a while, I talked to her about maybe chatting offline because it was costing me. She agreed and I gave her my e-mail and IM program type. She quickly added me and we were offline, but we continued to chat and have for 2 weeks.

We have been chatting, web camming each other, e-mailing and enjoying each others' company. She does have a "sad story", but so far it checks out. I was (am) skeptical, so I baited her several times offering to help her out. So far, she has refused. She has told me she does not want to bother me with her problems and just wants romance that might be lasting one day. She has to wait to build up enough work history with the Government before going for surgery, and it will be at least next year before she will qualify. I am assuming it is Socialized Medicine there and she has top have enough work history to be eligible?

Sometimes she is offline even though she is scheduled to work, and she says her ailment makes her too sick to work, but she has to continue to work. If she does not work one day, she will work another day off or extra hours.

So, I have seen her, have her address, e-mail and telephone number and I have talked to her. Her Medical so far checks out also.

Does anyone know a private Investigation Service that handles Romania? If she is for real, I sure don't want to lose her :mrgreen:

Or, if you think I have a live one on my hands, I'd like to know why.

Thank You.

George

Post subject: Re: Lady in Romania
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:23 pm 

You're being set up...don't believe a word she says.

They'll start off refusing your help, making out as though they'd never lower themselves to accept your help...then one day she accepts your help, and never stops asking.
The day you stop giving is the last day you'll hear from her.

And dont be fooled by photos of her and her sister or family...there's nothing you can do with those photos, they're useless to you and she doesn't care if you have them.