ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mctavish Klice
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:18 am 

BEWARE of this name, he claims to be a Staff Sargeant in the Army, stationed in Iraq. States he comes from Las Vegas and has a son who lives with his sister in Texas. He writes beautifully and will write to you all the time. I fell for his crap. Told me all about the T2 satellite and how you can get a phone for $710 installation fee which is refundable. I unfortunately, fell for it and sent $500 to someone in NY. I then got email from them stating they needed an additional $1400 to complete the installation. That was my tip off. When I questioned it, he became irate and told me I did not trust him etc. Called someone I knew in the military who referred me here and I found all the forms he sent me, he was actually someone in Nigera. Their scams are very well planned. When I went back to the original webnsite (BBWpeoplemeet.com), his profile had changed all together. I asked him about it and he said he found me so he gave it to a friend to find someone as well. He sent me pics that were believeable as well. Would like to find whose pics they were because he was extremely handsome! Wish he was real. When I told him he was scamming me he began to assault me with language I didn't think he knew.

I dont want anyone else to fall for this, please do not ever fall for anyone on yahoo who claims to be military and does not have a military email address.

Post subject: Re: Mctavish Klice
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:09 pm 

McTavish Klice... yeah he was trying to work me too but thanks to this web site he got nothing out of me thank you. I will be reporting him to BBpeople.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:17 pm 

Hi to all of you... Please beware of this Scammer... He was originally from Texas so his Mo has changed to las vegas... I got taken for 700.00.. He did to me as he did to the previous post... I reported Him to the CID and Lt Col Christopher Garver of the us Army... He is aware so if anyone needs to follow up let him know... Mctavish is still on line trying to get unsuspecting women again.... Please dont fall for it... Blessings !!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 pm 

General Anthony wrote:
[b]A report came from the Military base in IRAQ from Balrd airbase Camp. that you should please and remove the name Mctavish Klice from your comment becos we have so many soldiers with this name here and difference platoon. And none of our soldiers with this name can be a scammer
Thanks for your co - Operation and sorry for being scammed you have to be very careful
Regards

Gen. Anthony
[/b]

No idea who this is, however if was someone from the Army, they would have used appropriate English and Grammar, and would have knows it was Balad Air Base, not Balrd!! Barbraleah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:06 pm 

I have recently fallen for this McTavish Klice..he had gotten me for $3075, but it wasnt my money. It had came from someone else. When I asked him questions he got so defensive and then calling me names. His english was off, he could not spell correctly. Its a shame cause the guy was very nice looking. I have pictures of this guy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:22 pm 

Mary wrote:
I have recently fallen for this McTavish Klice..he had gotten me for $3075, but it wasnt my money. It had came from someone else. When I asked him questions he got so defensive and then calling me names. His english was off, he could not spell correctly. Its a shame cause the guy was very nice looking. I have pictures of this guy.

Mary, please get in touch with me , I would like to compare pics with u, if u notice, I was threatened in the previous email. Thanks, Barbra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:24 pm 

649amw wrote:
Hi to all of you... Please beware of this Scammer... He was originally from Texas so his Mo has changed to las vegas... I got taken for 700.00.. He did to me as he did to the previous post... I reported Him to the CID and Lt Col Christopher Garver of the us Army... He is aware so if anyone needs to follow up let him know... Mctavish is still on line trying to get unsuspecting women again.... Please dont fall for it... Blessings !!

Hi, thank you for your response to Mctavish Klice, can you please get me the information for CID? and Lt. Colonel Christopher Garver, I would like to report to them as well. Thanks

(note from admin . . . I removed your email address from the post. If someone wants to email you there is an email button below every post you make . . . much safer than posting your email address online.)