ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Openlife.tv I am not sure if this is a scam, sounds like it
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:56 pm 

I am not sure if this is a scam, but I get the feeling it is and I wanted to get some feedback if anyone else has heard of this and to warn other men if it is. I have a profile on an international dating website named Club 10. I met a lady named Natalia there from Ukraine and we have been corresponding for the last few weeks. She told me she was going on an audition for a TV show. She then told me she was selected for the show and she was going to be doing this TV show and it would be in a house in Ukraine and would last for 2 months along with 1 other woman. It turns out the other woman's name is Darina. The show is called Openlife.TV .They have a website and they have produced a demo for both ladies which can be viewed on their website and on You tube. She has been telling me that she really likes me and she thinks that I am the 1 for her and that she wants us to be together after she finishes the show. Last night she has written to me that she is starting the show now and that the people from the show will not allow her to write to me except through the service through the show and their website. There is a cost to join the show of at least $99 per month I have no intention of paying to join. I get the feeling that the whole thing is a scam to get many men interested in her under the pretense that she wants to have a relationship with them just to get them to pay to join the show and be able to write and receive letters with her and to be able to watch her live on the show. Has anyone else heard of this or been told the same things I was told by her or by this Darina girl? Thank you. GOD bless you all!

Sincerely,
Greg

Post subject: It's a scam Greg...I'l sure...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:15 am 

Greg, I felt well alone... The same adventure with Darina happened to me. I had registered on luvfree and she contacted me. I am dead gone on her, we were spelt of long mails where she promised me a common life. Then, once she announced me that she had been selected for openlife.tv, having shown me video on YOUTUBE and that she would be locked up there during two months... AND yesterday, she wrotr me that IF I WANTED TO WRITE Her, I HENCEFORTH HAD TO MAKE HIM VIA THIS SITE...(539 dollars for two months). It is a swindle Greg but I believed iron in it hard as in this love. I am currently because of it in full nervous breakdown... But I will not leave this unpunished trouble. Went our force Greg and bring an action... It is a scam activitie. Let us not leave other men know the same misfortune as to us. These girls are demons. It is necessary to proclaim the truth in the whole world...
Didier

Post subject: Re: Openlife.tv I am not sure if this is a scam, sounds like it
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:49 am 

Hi Didier!
I am so glad you replied about this scam Openlife.tv ! It is great to get the confirmation that my feelings were accurate! I am sure these phony women are going around to different dating websites and deceiving men into believing that they are interested in having a serious relationship with them only to lure them into paying money to join this site in the hope that the fake women are sincerely interested in a relationship with them when it is really only an elaborate scheme to take money from them!! I wonder how many men have been deceived? Anyone else who has been approached by these women please reply and don't pay to join Openlife.tv, it is a scam!! Lets get the word out there to prevent other men from being deceived!!

Sincerely,
Greg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:58 am 

Greg,
me have just received a letter of Darina saying to me that she is going to take a lawyer. I, I have already taken a lawyer; I will not leave all these unpunished delinquency... She signals me now that she never asked to come on the site.... Of large joke...
It looks as if our steps begin carrying their fruit.
Now, it would be necessary to know how many men were so cheated? And make intelligently to stay in any legality.
You know you, a good lawyer who would be delighted to take this hsitoire in hand.
Didier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:33 am 

CHEATED MEN!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!
LOOK AT THE MIRROW!!!! WHERE ARE MEN?
YOU?
just a drivellers!!!!
what a shame!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 am 

Hey guys, you noted they try to promote openlifetv on purpose-built sites saying that they make charity all over the world and other bullshits...
OPENLIFETV is a CRIMINAL association, with the aim of CHEATING people, under the pretence of choosing the best girl on the planet...AHAHAHAH!!!
I LAUGH my head off!!!
They compare their micro-show to realities like "Dancing with the stars"!!!
Openlifetv is still an UNDER CONSTRUCTION site!!!
Ahahahahahahahaha!!!
Poor girls trying to become famous with those MISERABLE FRAUDSTERS!!!

Go to do real job, You CHEATERS!!!
But in the end the Truth WILL OUT!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:24 am 

Be ashamed of yourself Openlifetv!!!

Playing with someone else'e feelings in order to get clients, is the worst thing a human being, or better an ANIMAL could conceive!!!

I hope only one day you will reflect about it and feel remorse...
...that will be the only way for your redemption!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:53 pm 

I don't know if the two girls,Darina and Natasha aid and abet this Openlifetv organization...Maybe they were kept in the dark about the way in which the organizers have used their names to do false promises to men on dating sites..
Maybe they don't even suspect that they were treated like a sort of "call-girls message senders"...
They thought they were partecipating at one big show with the aim of becoming famous and they didn't think they had to do with such noxious individuals...
It results quite strange to see girls stoop so low as to do that...It is very humiliating for a future "Big Star"...Umbelievable i should say..
However these Lovitent enterprises started on the wrong foot...
It is not that the right way to approach the show business..
It is really MEAN!!! ... Shameful!!!
OPPROBRIUM!!!