ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jones Sears/Collin Anderson/Jeff Smith
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 am 

Not sure if they are all one and the same because I've talked to two of them. But Jones Sears got me good... Collin/Jeff didn't but I was his picture on another scam website. But I got emails from Jones and there the same that where posted on another website from Collins/Jeff. The only thing different was that Collins email posted on the other website said that he had a kid. The Collins I talked with was single and no kid. He was from lived in San Diego. The other website stated that he lived in GA. But they all had romance me. Sent love poems. The only thing Jones was talking to me since Feb. I do have Jones phone number 234-807-238-6449
I meet Jones on match. His email address is Jonescares46@yahoo.com his match ID was "PerfectJga4575
Collins email address are collinsa5037@yahoo.com and smith49_loveall@yahoo.com

I hear that Collins/Jeff is on Match with the following id lifeissweetbaby and manlove99

Attachments:
File comment: Collins/Jeff
15.jpg
15.jpg [ 20.44 KiB | Viewed 15824 times ]
File comment: Jones and Daughter Teresa
jones and Teresa.jpg
jones and Teresa.jpg [ 4.09 KiB | Viewed 15822 times ]
File comment: Jones
jones in orange shirt.jpg
jones in orange shirt.jpg [ 4.49 KiB | Viewed 15821 times ]

Post subject: Re: Jones Sears/Collin Anderson/Jeff Smith
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:41 pm 

Please let me know what happened with Jones Sears. He just contacted me from match.com. He says he lives in Tampa but works in Africa. He has an 11 year old son. He also gave me the email address of jonescares046@yahoo.com.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:22 pm 

don't believe anything that Jones Sears Tells you.... He is a Scammer and he scammed me out of a lot of cash. He told me he had a daughter. I saw him on IM today and he told me he had plastic surgery so that he would look sexy for me. I asked him about tampa and he said he just moved there. report him to customer service at match. He is on a few other scam websites too. don't trust him. Don't trust him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:10 pm 

you know the 234 in the phone number is in Nigeria, also the 807. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:52 pm 

He has a new picture on his yahoo account. I saw him on line one day and asked about the new picture but he claimed he had plastic surgery. I told him how does that change the whole shape of his head. He is still on match but not sure what name he is using. He knows his is on these website and he thinks it great. I hope he goes to hell for all that he has done. He is a scam if you me him on match report him. He now claims to have a son. When he was talking to me he had a daughter.
Beware of his charm, he then will tell you he had an accident. I still have all his emails. He is a big bs artist, but he claims that he still loves me. He loved my money.

:evil:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:33 pm 

I am currently talking to a Jeff Smith from Tampa, an antiques dealer who is currently in Italy with his 6 year old son Harry. Having already had 6 men try ( I have sent none of them any money) and scam me, he has set off some alarm bells and was wondering if he was the same Jeff Smith you were talking about. His name on match is hotness_luv, and his IM name is jeffcare4love. Ring any bells? The pictures yu have posted are corrupted on my screen so can't view them. There are so many of these creeps out there, every other one that gets in touch with me is a scammer! I had another one that called himself David Harry, he claimed to be in Turkey and had a Turkish phone number, this Jeff Smith writes in the same 'way' that he did. any info would be gratefully recieved!