ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Please read this scamm it took my life savings
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:03 pm 

Met this guy on fusion 101, told me from the start he loved me....wow that should have been a red flag...here are some emails he sent me...if you recognize any of them..stop communicating with him...His name is Stephen Hayden, IP addresses are 41 210 39 232
41 210 36 81 those are from Accra Ghana, when he told me he was living in Ireland..wish I knew how to check IP addresses when I first started talking to him...another number is from china...his cohert who scams as well 196 201 34 165
His English is not very good nor is his spelling so alot of his emails to me were copied and pasted from love letters online....that is the start of a scammer and should be a warning.

Also more of his scamming buddies names are as follows: Sherif Sule, Kwabena Manu Ofori, Kelvin Maze Ofori, Yahaya Ansah Nyankom, Michael Azu this guy is from the Airport securities who told me to send Stephen 12 k for his release from Jail, these guys are the Accra Ghana connection...now the China connection names are:Kwesi Hateez Larry and Abdul Bari Yakubi

Phone numbers to be alerted for are area codes 233 320 687 4905, 324 205 6442, 354 265 1005, 44 704 573 7446

This is how the whole thing started of him scamming me out of $$$$ yes it can happen to the smartest of us.
After we met, he asked me to delete my account on Fusion as he fell in love with me...haha after 2 days...then after 3 weeks he asked me to marry him(very charming). Then he was biding on a contract In Accra Ghana to install computers for a company. He asked me to pray that he would get this contract. Guess what? ha he got it. When he arrived in Ghana his luggage was stolen and his sons PS3 as well, He asked me if I could graciously mail his son one to keep him occupied while he finishes this contract. I did,as I thought he was my future husband and Richard was my future son. Then when the computers arrived at the border customs wanted 5 grand to let them into the country, naturally I got drawn into all these problems....then he needed money to get the comps. shipped to a facility...again I was in a whirlwind. Deep down I thought this is very weird..but thought he was for real, as I live my life not knowing how to lie to someone. Then he had to pay these employees as all his money was put into the contract...so at this point I am helping him as this is my future as well..(what a moron I was..yeah yeah you can call me that too I'll let you). So because he invested all his money he did not plan for all these extras and said Ghana is all about money and they are making his life miserable so I felt I needed to help (this was the answer he gave me when I asked him "did you not think of these added expenses?) Then when he finally finished the contract his Agent there Yahaya gave him gold from his late grandparents estate for their friendship. Ok so now I'm thinking ok he is going to come to me and then pay me back as he promised everyday. His flight was leaving the next day to Ireland. I get a phonecall the next day from the Airport authorities that they have Stephen and Richard in custody as they found gold on him and he overstayed his time in Ghana(this was all a scam) but naturally I believed it and sent the money to get him released. After all of that he is released and needs to get home now and wants me to send him flight money...now I am suspicious as he finished the contract has all this gold and does not have any money...Then I received the below email from one of his cronies from China(earlier he wanted me to send his client in China 4,000 for a new contract he was biding on) I said no at this point then read below the email I got from the chinaman. Obivously the 4 grand was a bride to keep him quiet as he was going to spill the beans on Stephen. After the email I receive I did some snooping on scamming websites and was horrified when I saw his pics...I was duped....how do I get over this...well if I can help any other woman from this scumbag then that is how I will get over this.

URGENT PLS ABOUT MR STEPHEN SHAYDENSS..........?
Sent: June 20, 2009 9:09:13 PM
To:

PLS I AM SO SORRY TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THIS MR STEPHEN SHAYDEN IS NOT A REAL MAN AND HE IS NOT FROM IRELAND. IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON HIM. I JUST HAD THIS INFORMATION AND THATS WHY AM TRYING TO TELL YOU TO STOP COMMUNICATING WITH HIM TO PREVENT YOU SENDING HIM MORE MONEY. AT THE END YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN A GREAT MESS MADAM. MR STPEHEN SHAYDEN HAVE USES DIFFERENT NAME ON THE INTERNET TO SCAM PEOPLE SUCH AS TERRY SMITH SCAMMED BONNIE AND SUSAN ALL FROM CANADA. HE MET THEM ON LAVALIFE. I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN THE MAN AND YOU AND EVEN SOMETIMES I DO TALK TO YOU ON THE MSN MESSENGER TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU BECAUSE MR STEPHEN.. IS NOT EDUCATED AND HE CANT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH SO I STAND FOR HIM.I CAN PROVE YOU EVERYTHING IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW AND TRY TO FIND OUT FROM IRELAND PLEASE DO A BACKGROUND CHECK FIRST. ALSO DONT TRY TO LISTEN TO HIM WHAT HE COMES ON TO TALK. CHECK HIS GRAMMAR VERY WELL AND ALSO HOW HE TALKS AND HOW I TALK TO YOU. COMPARE THE TWO. THE WAY I TALK TO YOU ONLINE AND THE WAY HE IS GOING TO TALK TO YOU OK. ALSO AS SOON AS HE EMAILS YOU THAT HE IS IN IRELAND OR SOMETHING TELL HIM TO CALL YOU OR SEND YOU SMS AND ALSO SOMETIMES HE WILL TRY TO USE SKYPE TO CALL BECAUSE SCAMMERS ARE VERY FAST AND I DID HELP HIM PLAY SOME AND I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT AND NEED YOUR FORGIVENESS.. CIRCUMSTANCES LET ME DID THAT BUT I WILL TRY TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH YOU TO PAY YOU BACK YOUR FUNDS. MR STEPHEN IS VERY WICKED AND HAS HURT A LOT OF PEOPLE. ALL THE SWEET THINGS THAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING WITH YOU ARE ALL SAID BY ME AND AM THE ONE SAYING ALL THAT NOT HIM OK. PLEASE CUT OFF COMMUNICATION WITH HIM OR ELSE YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT SERIOUSLY.YOU CAN EVEN CHECK OUT FROM THIS SCAMMING SITE AND READ MORE SCAM VICTIMS MADE BY MR STEPHEN. HE HAS NO SON AND THATS WHAT HE HAS BEEN DOING FOR SO LONG CHEATING ON WOMEN AND SCAMMING THEM.

http://www.scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2 ... &start=200

DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ME AND I WILL HELP YOU TO STOP COMMUNICATING WITH HIM. HE IS A BIG LIAR.. THANKS
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This was his first email to me, told me he was living in Ireland, his IP address was Accra Ghana, wish I knew how to check IPs...this would never have happened to me as I would have known he was a liar.

Sent: January 20, 2009 6:38:26 PM
To:

I think we are all on this site for a common reason…to find someone we can connect with, laugh with, and just enjoy life with. I like to surround myself with a diverse group of people who encourage me (and whom I encourage) to be the best we can be.The only thing missing in my life is my soul mate. But as a hopeless romantic I can dream that there is indeed that special woman who is all I want. Having said that, I want to be with someone who is not afraid to share who they are, they also let others share and be who they are…and are open to learning how to do that together.I believe in a balanced lifestyle, which incorporates a healthy regime of diet and exercise, but I also enjoy being spontaneous and just dancing the night away.What do I admire in a woman…honesty, integrity, compassion, humor, intelligence, spontaneity, independence, respect, curiosity, and gratitude.Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see ................I live by the Golden Rule. Honesty is the best policy. I was raised by southern parents who taught me to show common courtesy and respect to others through proper etiquette and manners. Being a gentleman is like being in power, if you have to tell someone that you are, you aren't. Having a healthy mind and body is a priority for me. I believe strongly in the physiology of chemistry in attraction. I love a good debate. I'm resourceful, open-minded, independent, and inquiring. I enjoy spoiling those close to me, spending time with my family, and pushing my limits.I am active, impulsive, and adventurous. I am looking for someone who is confident and outgoing. Someone who has the social acuity to mingle with strangers at a party without me by his side every minute. Someone who respects my independence yet insists on opening my door for me. I'm attracted to self-confident, adventuresome, intelligent woman who can teach me something new and challenge me! tell me alos about yourself.. that is if you are very serious minded about finding a man. what qualities are you looking for, and more importantly, a little bit about your past life... take care and i hope to hear from you soon.. please can i have a pic of you?

THIS NEXT EMAIL IS FROM SOMEONE WHO ALREADY ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM AFTER ONE MONTH OF TALKING TO HIM.....WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I CATCH ON...TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ASK YOURSELF..THEN LISTEN TO YOUR GUT. REMEMBER WHEN THEY COPY AND PASTE THEY ARE SCAMMERS...HIS LOVE LETTERS I FOUND OFF THE INTERNET

Sent: February 8, 2009 3:06:41

When I met you, my life could not have been in a worse state. My heart had been broken too many times to count and life just didn't seem worth living anymore. Then you came along.

From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that you would be someone that would make me smile again. You had such a warm, soft look on your face that I knew there was comfort and friendship in your heart. We started out as friends and you were the rock I needed in my life. I soon began to realize that what I was feeling for you was more than a friendship... something so overwhelming and wonderful that I couldn't even believe it myself. You opened my heart to new and wonderful things! You showed me what love really is and showed me that I was worth loving.

Now, very soon, we will be called husband and wife! What I thought was love in my past, I now know was only a small taste of the love to come. You have given me hope, fulfilled dreams, and given me a reason to go on. You have helped me become a better person, a better dad, and a better friend. You have completed me in more ways than you could ever imagine! The love you have given to me is sometimes so hard to believe that I still have to pinch myself to make sure it's really in my life!

I love you so very much, Sweetheart, always and forever! I'm so very thankful to share this unbelievable love with you! I love you, my angel!!!

Your husband
Stephen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
THE THING THAT HURTS THE MOST IS THAT HE TOOK MY LIFE SAVINGS...YES PEOPLE I TRUSTED HIM...I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH WHO WOULD SCAM ANOTHER HUMAN BEING OUT OF MONEY....HAVE I BEEN LIVING WITH MY HEAD IN THE SAND?....HOPE HE AND HIS CRONNIES ROT IN HELL. WE SHALL REAP WHAT WE SOW THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY AT THIS POINT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments:
Hayden(2).jpg
Hayden(2).jpg [ 22.77 KiB | Viewed 12889 times ]
hayden.jpg
hayden.jpg [ 37.49 KiB | Viewed 12896 times ]

Post subject: Re: Please read this scamm it took my life savings
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:22 pm 

WOW...what a story. Well, I got scammed to...not as badly as you did, just a couple of thousands of dollars...
but I see you became a very smart person. An expensive lesson, but by sharing it, you have made back alot of money. Try to let it go. I still think about it and it haunts me....but I try not to think about it, and once in a while, I like to read these stories as therapy to make me realize that we aren't stupid people, but as you said, we are not used to lying...and we can't imagine monsters like that in the world, but this is the society we live in , and we need to educate the young ones, for they will be more and more exposed to these things in the future. Remember one thing, no matter what you do in life...it ALWAYS comes back to you the SAME WAY! Let it go...move on , and thanks for the story!

Post subject: Re: Please read this scamm it took my life savings
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 pm 

He is now using the name Simon Mark Cook. Was supposedly in NJ when he contacted me (visiting his 13 year old son who lives with Simon's Mum.) Then he went home to Scotland. Called, sent flowers, poems, etc. Claimed he won a huge contraction contract and had to go to Togo, W Africa to purchase special lumber. Lost his credit cards. The lumber was more then he thought it would be so he asked me for money. Then he was going to fly to the US to be with me and needed airfare. Of course, he did not show. I got a call in the middle of the night that customs had him in custody for over-stating his Visa. The call was from a Mrs. Dotsey who spoke mostly French. Then his traveling companion called, Festus Docu, to tell me that he had been released. Then the IM requests for money continued so they could get back to Scotland.

He does not like to be told no. He came up with a bunch of suggestions as to how I could take out loans or sell things to get him what he needed. He uses guilt as a weapon when he is trying to get money from you. I guess he finally realized that I would not send him any more money so he disappeared.

I wish that I had known all of this before but at least I didn't lose too much money. The pain and destruction that this guy causes to women is unbelievable. But I believe that everyone gets theirs in the end and he has a whole lot of bad karma building up around him. Just wish I could get to see it when it all crashes down on him, whether it be in this life or when he finally had to face his maker.

Attachment:
6.jpg
6.jpg [ 23.21 KiB | Viewed 12280 times ]
Attachment:
4.jpg
4.jpg [ 19.54 KiB | Viewed 12275 times ]
Attachment:
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 15.27 KiB | Viewed 12273 times ]