There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: french & lebanese scamers
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:44 am 

Hi Ben,
thanx mate , you are a great help indeed , i put the address ,and got the correct name ,same one i have ,so now we have a real address .
nice pictures also , morrreeeee ,lol

i emaild a private invistigation office and they replayed :
Try to contact the french consulate for that. It will be free.
We have at Paris a special police unit for that kind of frauds. Ask the consulate to report the facts... Very often, it comes from Nigerian or Ivory Cost people living in France...
Regards.

Joel R-AURIBAULT

Agence Investigations sarl
http://www.investigations.fr

so is there a section in french police specialized in these cases ? and can we directly contact them and give them what we have of information ?
Philip

here is another profile of the scammer called (Amelie rose rodham mottier)

Attachments:
Amelie rose rodham mottier (Maryam-mary)-scamer-profile 2.jpg
Amelie rose rodham mottier (Maryam-mary)-scamer-profile 2.jpg [ 154.96 KiB | Viewed 17738 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:47 am 

Another important piece of information :

they both will ask you to send money to a guy called (Jean-pierre Migay )
he is also a major partner in these scams and he is the main collector
his email is : jeanpierre.migay@live.fr

Last edited by scammer-hunter on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:56 am 

another portrait of that Amelie rose rodham mottier i forgot to share it in the start ,
lol ,scammers are in art business now ,lets enjoy our selves.

Attachments:
am42.jpg
am42.jpg [ 48.42 KiB | Viewed 17679 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:20 pm 

Dear Mr.Scammer Hunter.

first of all ,you have all right to search and try to locate he ones who scammed you.
but in the same time ,you are not enovloving the one who scammed you only.
(if you are telling the truth) but also you are providing some private information that might be very destructive :
as example you put Her Father's name , and her mother's profession .
so even if she scammed you ,you have no right to involve her family , and by the way
the name you put as her father's name is very well know person ,and respectable gentle man , and i know him in person.

also i noticed that you put a picture on an old man claiming that he is a scammer also.
don't you think that he is too old for internet scamming , are you positive 100% that he is the collector (as you are claiming ) and this how he looks like ?

please lets keep this Site clean of any false stories ,we are all humans and we don't want to hurt innocent people on the way.
Am sure that you will think twice and do the right thing ,don't let your personal injury affects your judgment as a Human and a gentleman

observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

observer wrote:
as example you put Her Father's name , and her mother's profession observer

I skimmed throught the posts quickly . . . where is her father's name and monther profession listed?

Also, you said

Quote:
also i noticed that you put a picture on an old man claiming that he is a scammer also. don't you think that he is too old for internet scamming , are you positive 100% that he is the collector (as you are claiming ) and this how he looks like ?

I am guessing the is the photo that was sent along to someone in a scam, or posted in a profile of a scammer. Yes, the picture could be fake.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:35 am 

observer wrote:

as example you put Her Father's name , and her mother's profession .
so even if she scammed you ,you have no right to involve her family , and by the way
the name you put as her father's name is very well know person ,and respectable gentle man , and i know him in person.
also i noticed that you put a picture on an old man claiming that he is a scammer also.
don't you think that he is too old for internet scamming , are you positive 100% that he is the collector (as you are claiming ) and this how he looks like ?

observer

you have a point on this Mate ,i fixed the problem ,also deleted the old guy's pics , i know only his name ,and got no idea about his looks ,i got the pictures from outsource anyway they are gone also.

By the way ,if i want to be destructive i would also put telephone numbers and trust me i have about a 100.
but i wouldn't involve anyone else in this scam.

Philip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:40 am 

admin wrote:
I skimmed throught the posts quickly . . . where is her father's name and monther profession listed?

I am guessing the is the photo that was sent along to someone in a scam, or posted in a profile of a scammer. Yes, the picture could be fake.

Yes Mrs,Shawn ,our friend here is right about some points ,i already fixed them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:34 am 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

scammer-hunter
Thanks for taking care of that.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:01 pm 

To the admin, and creator of this post:

Thou I understand the concerned meant by one of the users who dropped in to give his opinion on the matter of exploitation and examples of civil duty combined with good human nature.

I do understand that the names mentioned by the creator were or could be possibly of well respected and known people. That does NOT change the fact that are being expolited when it is listed here for general public knowledge. I believe that it would be unfair and uncivil to hold any factual or relevant information as to how the scam works and who's name and identities are being used.

If her so called father isnt the person then i think it would be wise to leave the name listed so that the person who is being exploited can be aware as to what is going on, and if it the persons father then actually it does serve the same purpose.

Again the exploitation was already committed by these self serving scammers, and its now but made public. I think its better to let it remain public so that those exploited by the scam, or those who's identities used to exploit users are both aware and address this matter with the appropriate channels and authority.

As far as the concern of why an old person or a young person would do such things is i believe self explainatory, and those factors have nothing to do with the crime and abuse committed. They are guilty regardless of these factors and so any all description available should be used instead of saying he is too old to do such an act. People that commit such acts dont have morals or standards to begin.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:05 pm 

Haq wrote:
Again the exploitation was already committed by these self serving scammers, and its now but made public. I think its better to let it remain public so that those exploited by the scam, or those who's identities used to exploit users are both aware and address this matter with the appropriate channels and authority.

thanks for the opinion mate , but i thought if she is using her true name ,her family shouldn't be involved,if not and our friend observer is saying that he knows that person ,so i don't know , its up to the administration of the site ,if they want me to put all names that i know ,it takes seconds to have them back ,waiting for the administration approval.

Philip

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:13 am 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

scammer-hunter wrote:
its up to the administration of the site ,if they want me to put all names that i know ,it takes seconds to have them back ,waiting for the administration approval.
Philip

I always say list the name/address/phone number/email that the scammer used. For all we know, it could be fake, but that is the info that they gave you.

So for now, lets just keep it to the info the scammer used as their identity.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:35 am 

Dear Sir/Mrs , administrators of this site.

i was shocked when i found the name of one of my best friends (Amelie Mottier) shown here as a scammer .
obviously there is huge misunderstood between the creator of this thread and his so called victims ,and i have to reveal the truth behind it.

Me ,Amelie Mottier and about other 40 persons were a members in what you can translate in English as
(charity volunteers union) .
our mission is to gather money and funds ,to help people who cannot afford medical attention and have no health insurance ,especially between the immigrants communities in France ,our small organization has helped over 18 unfortunate families and individuals .

Amelie was able to rise money ,like the rest of us ,i managed to rise about 8000 EUR myself and nobody called me a scammer.
but the problem is when an attractive girl is asking for money regardless of the reason ,everyone will think she will give them something in return ,regardless of anything else .

and i assure you that all of us were telling all Donors about our aim and goal in the beginning.
if someone thought that after donation he could have her or me as a girlfriend ,its his own fault not ours.

now i understand why the author of this thread said that he has over 100 names because they are all donors to our organization , this is a total shame and insult to someone who helped so many people , am afraid that soon our names will be shown here also as scammers.

now i have to ask from the administrator of the site to fix this insult ,and reveal the truth.

Sylvia Vigneron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:50 am 

charity girl wrote:
Dear Sir/Mrs , administrators of this site.

i was shocked when i found the name of one of my best friends (Amelie Mottier) shown here as a scammer .
obviously there is huge misunderstood between the creator of this thread and his so called victims ,and i have to reveal the truth behind it.

I think the truth if not misused will show itself regards of how anyone presents it, but it is nice of you to be able to come forward and assist in clarifying things. Again if it is not changed in any manner to benefit but simply is the truth.

Me ,Amelie Mottier and about other 40 persons were a members in what you can translate in English as
(charity volunteers union) .
our mission is to gather money and funds ,to help people who cannot afford medical attention and have no health insurance ,especially between the immigrants communities in France ,our small organization has helped over 18 unfortunate families and individuals .

You mention above that your here to clarify things yet you still leave alot things unsaid. for example it is a great thing that if you, her and others were apart of this organization and its purpose. But again you dont mention what the name of the organization is, wouldnt you as a member of it want to bring that name forward so that it doesnt get caught up in a huge misunderstanding, because once things are exposed and its done at that moment it is already too late to do anything to fix the error.

So the organization name, address, and possibly a person of contact with their phone number, office or cell; would be something useful to provide. Sure there is the factor that the people victimized might use that to create more issues for the organization but at the same time if there isnt anything to hide then why be concerned with anything except setting the record straight. Its better to clarify and distance the organization from any illicit practice or behavior done in its name, and by its volunteers.

Quote:
Amelie was able to rise money ,like the rest of us ,i managed to rise about 8000 EUR myself and nobody called me a scammer.

Again you mention her being able to raise money and now you also mention yourself and others doing such a thing, do you by any chance have any record or logs or anything that shows that this was acquired in a moral and legal manner? Do expect people to believe that there is some small organization that has people collecting on their behalf and there are no records or any thing to prove legality, for all concerned this now truly sounds like a call center or group of scammers.

So unless you can provide things to backup your suggested claim, I believe your organization if there is such a thing, is or was used to exploit people. This is regardless of what was expected or promised because that apparently is obvious and also already mentioned here.

How do any of the donors know they arent part of a scam, or something illegal towards hurtful crimes and actions specially with governments. There has to be a website or receipts or representative in an organization that can state their purpose clearly and publicly. I am sure there are tons of things that can provide a paper trail and legality to your practices.

Quote:
but the problem is when an attractive girl is asking for money regardless of the reason ,everyone will think she will give them something in return ,regardless of anything else .

I am sorry, attractive girl or not, if you read thru the posting, its very clear that the people mentioned as scammers here used a specific story that all the victims can vouch for being the means to gain trust and then mention the means and reasons of funds later, so that clearly is a deliberate lie and scam. Why are people getting msgs from both of your so called volunteers operating in a team work style manner to gain the trust of the donor and to be able to secure funds, by giving validity to each others stories.

Quote:
and i assure you that all of us were telling all Donors about our aim and goal in the beginning.
if someone thought that after donation he could have her or me as a girlfriend ,its his own fault not ours.

If everything was for a good cause then the cause should have been mentioned as the primary factor and the reason of communication, but it wasnt. Everything started off on a very person level, and then as most scams operate after gaining the person trust, financial factors were brought in.

Quote:
now i understand why the author of this thread said that he has over 100 names because they are all donors to our organization , this is a total shame and insult to someone who helped so many people , am afraid that soon our names will be shown here also as scammers.

Until you or your organization or union can provide legal name, location, contact, people for contact and everything else needed to clarify your standing and purpose. Nothing mentioned by anyone speaking on behalf of those accused will hold any ground on any factor. For all we know you guys are a HUGE group of scammers now scrambling to do damage control.

Again or it could be that a select few have done something that can possibly damage the purpose and image of your organization, so to set matters clear and to let truth be told without any modifications or self serving justification. I believe until and unless the above mentioned factors are meet. You, and all involved in this organization stand guilty, and if it is a lie then i dont see what is taking so long for the organization to come forward and offer people, contacts references to clarify this matter.

now i have to ask from the administrator of the site to fix this insult ,and reveal the truth.

Sylvia Vigneron

I believe prior to getting the administrator involved you owe the person who posted the forum and the rest of the public and people aware and involved of this a clear response, and material to support it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:31 pm 

well said mate , i bet this so called (charity girl) has no answer ,she is just a part in long line of scammers.
i think i know this scammer also ,her real name is Sophie and her number ends with 3289 .
so be careful dear Sophie ,you all going to get arrested soon.

Philip

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 pm 

By the name of ALLAH, the Almighty God
Al Salaam Aleykum,

For all authors on this session!

I would like to introduce myself first: I am the whom so called "Honest"!
Honest means to say the straight truth and only the straight truth!
If you are not able to say the truth then don't lie and keep silent!!!
But remember: ("The person who is silent of telling the truth is a speechless Demon") :) [ Not Easy! ] :)

To be honest is not easy at all! you MUST be brave enough to tell it!
Being tricky and liar is not a reflection of your smartness or caution!
You are smart and cautious when you "KNOW" with whom you are dealing with!
If you don't know a person, then you "DEAL" with that person "SERIOUSLY, HONESTLY and with some HUMANITY (ISLAMIC WAY for "MUSLIMS")

Telephone calling, e-mailing, Internet chatting or any kind of "TELE...communication" are only methods to minimize the gap between far away groups! To keep those groups in contact!!! BUT never to know a person!!!

Person is composed of blood and flesh, mind and feelings and everything... so far, the Science COULD NOT invent something to TRANSFER such "REAL PHYSICS and EMOTIONS"

People who are talking about those scammers, Why???
When you were dealing with that person on the phone, email or whatever, why??? WHAT FOR?????

To find a person to help? then you helped by transferring that amount of money!
To find a person talking about religion? then you talked!
To help a person suffering from something!? then that person is not helping him or herself and simply left you! or may be your help is not that kind he or she is searching for!
To find an honest person? then that person treated you hardly by lying and simply left you! then that person is not the honest you search for!
To find a kind Muslima sister? then that girl is not a Muslim when she lied on you!!!
To find your future wife??? then that person is not QUALIFIED to be a wife!

Again to those certain type of people:

- If you are a person who transferred money:
For Muslim: you should have done that for ALLAH and not for anybody else, then your money is with ALLAH
For Non-Muslim: Simply go to the Police!!!

- If you are a person who sake a kind friend?
For Muslim: The best friend is the honest friend who support you when you are right and when you are wrong, when you are right, the best friend just be with you, when you are wrong, the best friend CONFRONT you that you are wrong and tell you that you MUST adjust your behave toward the straight way "Cited from Prophet Mohammed (PUOH)"
For Non-Muslim: Europe is full of people :DDD

- If you are a person who sake his future wife?
For Muslim: the one you were dealing with was not honest with you, not trustful to keep your secrets as a husband neither a modesty lady to safe your honor!
For Non-Muslim: Europe is still full of GIRLS!!! :DDD

I wrote those words to advise myself first and you all, to have some sense and be more practical!
The people who fear ALLAH will never treat the other wrongly, and if so then they regret and apologize and give you back your rights!
The people who are "HUMAN KIND" they will never treat the other wrongly, and if so then they regret and apologize and give you back your rights!

You did what you did!
Remember ALLAH then ALLAH is with you!

Salaam Aleykum Wa Rahmato ALLAH Wa Barakatoh
SIMPLE HONEST!
:)