Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: french & lebanese scamers
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:58 am 

HI all,
any one heard about a group of scamers,
first one is lebanese called (yara refai) , the second one called (Amelie mottier) and some time called (mary-mottier)

Amelie Rose Rodham Mottier (Maryam-Mary) - FRENCH SCAMER.
GENERAL INFO:
You will find her in most of matrimonial sites , FB as well
She is pretending to be a master degree holder in cosmetic chemistry,
Paris, France, from an extra rich family (saying so) ,characters in her story are :

the rich cold hearted father (Charles-Henry Mottier) ,her Mom art gallery owner who got shot (Sandy Rodham Mottier) ,grandmother (Francisca Baladi Rodham), best friend and helper (Yara refai) .

About 171 cm, blond hair, blue eyes , very rough voice (voice of a dude ) ,she will tell you a story of a cancer in the vocal cords.

sometimes she will tell you she is single ,and looking for a religious man ,regardless of the religion ,if you are Christian she will pretend to be Christian
If you are a Muslim she will tell that she is Muslim, if you are Jewish then so is she.

HOW SHE ACTS:
As of all the internet scammers . She will try to gain your trust.
Then she will start chatting via other service usually by MSN messenger or Yahoo, then via telephone.
She will tell you a story a strange mystical and religious dream, that a prophet led her to some wounded guy with special physical marks on his body, usually all guys have them.
After couple of calls she will ask for marriage, and lifetime bonding.
She will ask for naked photos of you, and she will promise that she will do the same once you send them.
If she noticed that you are generous person, she will ask you to send money to some unfortunate people who are in medical crisis, and cannot afford to pay the hospital fees.
Or she will start some telling you really crazy stories ,that she had memory loss then she is in financial troubles, her parents died ,or got divorced and she is alone to struggle in this harsh life ,her father locked her in her room with body guards ,etc …..Obviously she will ask for a financial aid.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yara Refai -LEBANESE SCAMER.
GENERAL INFO:
You will find her in most of matrimonial sites , FB as well.
She is pretending to be a manager at ORANGE telecom ,Paris ,France
About 178 cm, dark hair, brown eyes , sometimes she will tell you she is single ,
some times She is married and living in Montreal-Canada to a guy called Fadi.

HOW SHE ACTS:
as of all the internet scammer . She will try to gain your trust.
Then she will start chatting via other service usually by MSN messenger or Yahoo, then by telephone sometimes.
She will ask for naked photos of you, and she will promise that she will do the same once you send them.
If you send them she will start black mailing you to send her money by other partners with different names.
If she noticed that you are generous person, she will ask you to send money to some unfortunate people who are in medical crisis, and cannot afford to pay the hospital fees.

BE EXTRA CAREFUL, DON’T SEND YOUR PRIVATE PHOTOS TO HER, OR ANY MONEY

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE (NAMES) & (PICTURES) FOUND IN THIS SECTION IS USED BY THE SCAMMER AND ISN’T NECESSARY TO BE REAL.
SHE/HE MIGHT COLLECTED THEM FROM OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE OR SOME MODELING AGENCIES WEBSITES
PLEASE REPORT TO THE SITE ADMINISTRATION IF YOU KNOW THE REAL OWNER OF THESE PICTURE AND PHOTOS.

Last edited by scammer-hunter on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: Re: french & lebanese scamers
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:48 am 

I "know" Yara Refai with facebook, but are you sure she's a scammer ?
I was just googeling her, to find more info about her, because i thought she acts "special"

And never heard about Amelie Mottier.

Can you tell me more about your experience with them ? Are you just suspicious ?

Ben

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:37 pm 

there are so many girls in FB called Yara Refai ,the one am talking about (as she says) she is working on orange telecom in Paris ,and sometimes she will tell you that she is married and she lives in Canada.
so am not sure if you contacting the right one ,just tell me how is she acting special ?
but be extra careful mate.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:10 pm 

She is a pretty girl (with photos on FB) and she has almost 198 friends (including me).
I don't know exactly what her work is.. marketing I think.
I said "acting special" because she quickly asked for pictures of me naked.... and always saying she was going to give me something in return, but it never came.
I asked her if she wanted to blackmail me.. she started to act aggresive, etc..
I removed her from my friends list... then she asked me to be her friend again.. and asked again for pictures.. I told her I wasn't interrested in this kind of games.. she started insulting me (softly) after this..
And she did the same thing with a friend of mine..

In fact she didn't look "real"..

Ben

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:13 pm 

I want to add something : She didn't ask for money or something else.. just, it was hard to trust her, so i stopped immediatly.

What did she do with you ? Did she ask for money ?
Is she a real scammer, or you're just suspicious ?

Ben

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:41 pm 

Yes ,i think this is the one we are talking about , i think she is hidden from public search ,she is the one who is adding by her choice ,and no body will resist an attractive girl.( i think she is tall , black hair ,brown eye )and she lives in France isn't she ?

they asked me for a naked pics also,made some erotic chats with me ,she scamed one of guys with 900 EUR , making erotic chats with others to make them fall in love with her.
and her friend called (Amelie rodham mottier) took about 4000 EUR another guy ,using more wicked method.

then i met those victims by a coincidence on FB ,god knows what is the real number of her victims, she will start to make you as a special friend ,and after she build the trust ,she will start asking you to help some poor sick guys who has no money to pay for hospital fees, and start sucking your money.

thank god i met those guys in the beginning other wise i would be scammed also , anyway am preparing a group called romance scams in FB and i will put her pics even with her computer IP address so you can track her emails.

let me know if you don't know how to track the IP address from an email ,if she sent you an email to your hotmail account it will be piece of cake.

my advice to you is keep contacting her until we nail them all ,am ready for any help.
TC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:29 am 

the first photo group (dark haired girl) is used by the one called
Yara Refai

the second photo group (blond girl) is used by the one called
Amelie rose Rodham Mottier

you can find them in FB and most of matrimonial and Dating sites .
these scammers are using these photos and these names.
the scammed me with a lot of money , any information is highly appreciated.

the dark hair one is using MSN ID which is :
yara rifai : ya-ra-lebanon@hotmail.com

the blond one is using many different MSN IDs :
lilierose_5@hotmail.com
lizy_rose_5@hotmail.com
anamorphosee_5@hotmail.com
mary-mottier@hotmail.com
liseforlise@live.fr
tri-sta-na@hotmail.fr
desoptimistiquee@hotmail.com
Mobile used : +33624749422

also all their emails are coming from the same IP address : 88.162.230.85
Montrouge -Paris- France

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE (NAMES) & (PICTURES) FOUND IN THIS SECTION IS USED BY THE SCAMER AND ISN’T NECESSARY TO BE REAL.
SHE/HE MIGHT COLLECTED THEM FROM OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE OR SOME MODELING AGENCIES WEBSITES
PLEASE REPORT TO US IF YOU KNOW THE REAL OWNER OF THESE PICTURE AND PHOTOS

Attachments:
Amelie rose rodham mottier (Maryam-mary)-scamer-profile 1.jpg
Amelie rose rodham mottier (Maryam-mary)-scamer-profile 1.jpg [ 226.15 KiB | Viewed 24275 times ]
Amelie rodham mottier (Maryam-mary)-scamer.jpg
Amelie rodham mottier (Maryam-mary)-scamer.jpg [ 109.72 KiB | Viewed 24510 times ]
yara refai -scamer.jpg
yara refai -scamer.jpg [ 93.23 KiB | Viewed 24498 times ]

Last edited by scammer-hunter on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:15 am 

Yes, she is the Yara Refai I'm talking about !!
She speaks French (perfect french).. like a lot of lebanese people do and me (i'm french)
I don't talk to her anymore.. I didn't know she was a scammer, but I didn't like the way she acted.

She never sent me e-mails, only communicating by facebook.

She did erotic webcam chat with one of my friends..

I beleive it's a guy behind all this.

What do you mean by "nail them" ?

Ben

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:00 pm 

i was sure that she is the one , Yara refai the big scammer
some victim of her and her friend is trying to have a legal case against this group ,they scammed him with a lot of money ,this what i meant by nailing them , if i were you I'll warn every one o know who is contacting this person.

the funny thing after all this erotic playing she says that she is married to a guy called Fadi ,if its true this
guy is doomed.

but how come that you think there is a guy behind this ?? didn't you talk to her and hear her voice?
does she has a rough voice?

since you are french ,do you know where is this address in Paris really is :
22 avenue de wagram, 75008 paris is it a real address ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:05 am 

Thanks about this information, I called my friend yesterday to warn him. But anyway, he would never send money to a girl he doesn't really know.

I've not been armed, or never gave money.. me and my friend stopped talking to her way before.
I've never heard her voice, never seen her, etc..
So, I don't know if she's a man or a women.. but I guess only a guy could do this !
But I also guess that the guys who have been scammed, gave money because they talked to a woman ...
What a pity..
She (or he) might be a real lebanese because she speaks arab too (as you can see on facebook)..

About the address, it's a real one (near the Champs Elysees that you may know). Which address is it ?
And about Montrouge (IP address), it's a Paris suburb.

I was thinking about something : as we are talking about her on this forum, she is maybe seeing this conversation..
If she searches for her name on google, she'll find the forum (that's how I found it)..

What can we do next to "nail" her ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 am 

Well ,if she was reading our posts or not its not important , i believe that we have a duty to warn everyone.
now she can use another name and another pictures if those aren't her's ,but everyone reading this will get the general idea
an that's what is really important.

me and friends have some names and addresses that we believe it maybe true ,but we have to be in Paris to follow them.
and am from Cyprus ,so its a bit difficult,if you interested i can send them to you by email.

but i think one of the guys is hiring a private investigator ,its personal case for him now.

about the address 22 avenue de wagram, 75008 paris is it a residential address or maybe a parking area ,do you have and idea ? or maybe someone who is familiar with that area could help ?

philip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 am 

I know the Avenue Wagram.. but not exactly the number 22 of the street.
I looked in google maps, there's a Decathlon (famous sports shop in France) and a Vinvi Park, which is, as you said, a Parking area.. but people should live upstairs !!

I'm not in this area (I work in the center of paris and I live at the opposite of the Champs Elysées..

But I was thinking.. what is the link of this address and Montrouge ?!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:02 am 

one of the guys gave me this address , he thought it should an address be one of of these scammers address.
lol ,so its a parking area ,i thought it should be a rich neighbor hood.

but when i traced the IP address from one of their email,both gave the same IP from monterouge.
and anyway the gifts which were sent ,all been sent to
4 Rue DELERUE
92120 MONTROUGE

or to
BL 2 ,4 SQUARE DU NOUVEAU BELLEVILLE , 75020

so our friends must be in one of these addresses ,or their partner who used to receive the gifts for them.
many thanx for the info Ben .

Philip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 am 

Oh !!!
Then you have real addresses !!!

About the adress in Montrouge :
If you go on the site "pages blanches" (http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/trouverunnom/ ... lanches.do), and enter the adress, you'll find the names of people living at the address you have.
In "adresse", put !: 4 rue delerue
In "Localité" put : Montrouge
and then click on "Trouver"

There are 4 answers.. 2 seems to be arab names (which is important because Yara Speaks arab..)
I don't name them here because, the may be innocent, and i don't want to name innocent people on this forum.

About the "Belleville" address.. that really close to where I live.
75020 means it's in Paris (75) in the 20th district. I'm in the 20th district too.

A lot of people seem to be living there.
I guess hey gave you a name for the address. Was it Yara Refai ?

About the adress avenue Wagram, it's a parking area.. but these parkings are undergroung.. that's why I told you, they could be living upstairs !

Be carefull about "Pages blanches" because anybody can ask not to appear in the results.

Another tip : I did too the traceroute of the IP address.. and the provider is named "free".. It can be simple to say if a phone number is a "free" one. It may help to narrow the search ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:02 am 

Here are 2 other photos..

Attachments:
s1191298414_286245_5629.jpg
s1191298414_286245_5629.jpg [ 4.4 KiB | Viewed 24365 times ]
s1191298414_281671_2084.jpg
s1191298414_281671_2084.jpg [ 4.66 KiB | Viewed 24359 times ]