ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: More informations
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:19 am 

Hello, I write more informations about the romance scam. The e-mail of the scammer ( used also as Yahoo Messenger ) is tawanaphilips@yahoo.com. There is another e-mail of a "doctor" who told me this woman had a car accident going back from the airport she was gone to take a ticket to fly to Italy ( never went here!!!!! ) and this is dr.andy14@gmail.com. Unfortunately I deleted almost all the e-mails received and sent ( I was so angry, I hope you understand me!!!!! ) but one and I kept it as I red here that you may need informations. Here is the last message I received from "Tawana Philips":

baby i have not heard from you ever since i sent you my booking......baby after all we`ve been through all this while baby to see each other...i have never longed this much to see someone in my life.....i have waited in the hospital waiting to read from you...the Dr. here just keeps asking me why i haven`t left yet but i tell him i know there`s a reason my baby...now i`m asking you baby what exaclty is going on..everything you asked for i have sent to you baby...i was suppposed to come to you today but you never said anything...baby is it about the 900euros thats why you`ve decided to keep quite all this while...baby i still think about you everytime baby......i dream of you in my dreams baby....................everytime i close my eyes you are there with me baby....come back to me my love......i`m misssssssiiiiinggggg youyououououououououououou..........I LOVEEEEE YOUUUUUUU

Beyond this, I have a mobile phone number in Nigeria as one time I asked to this woman to give me an evidence of her existance, as I anyway had a lot of doubts about her... I'm sorry but as now I am on holiday ( it was supposed to be for two people!!!!!! ) near a wonderful worldwide known place in Italy called Bellagio I left this phone number home and I'll write it in about one week when I come back home ( even if my holiday has been spoiled by this "beast" called Tawana Philips I've decided anyway to stay until the end and I'm very happy because here I knew so lovely people but had no time to know another "girlfriend"...... ). So I'll probably write more details in some days. I have already informed MySpace Team about this story and they told me they'll delete her profile ( with a picture ). I'll also see if I succeed in putting a link in MySpace but please I'll wait until I come back home, now I'm sorry but I want to enjoy the last days of my holidays! One last thing: the voice I heard at the phone maybe that of a black woman while Tawana Philips picture was one of a blonde woman from Los Angeles aged 25 ( will it be true? ). Bye to everybody and thank you so much for your understanding.
Albert