ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Romance Scam re: http://pamelas.lustcontacts.com
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:20 pm 

I was on a dating site this week (http://pamelas.lustcontacts.com) and got unsollicited mail from a girl by the name of MARA BORGAS. Nice girl, at first, nice picture.

I started to suspect a scam when she claimed she needed help. She was in Germany, after a few rocambolesque stories and she wanted to see if I could help her to come to Mexico, to be my girlfriend... In order for her to come, she needed to get her travelling luggage, which contained $3,5M shipped to me. I had to be discreet, don't tell anyone it contained lots of money, etc. The usual.

I played on to find out how far this would go. I needed to get her luggage through a company called "Ship It Freight Security Company" where Contact Officers: Mr Jonathan Faulkner and Daniel Alfred are Custodian Managers. Tried to find info, nothing on this company. It has a GMail return address (suspicious). Ultimately, I was to send 470 british pounds through Western Union or Money Gram, a diplomat was going to deliver the 2 boxes to my address and I was to get a 4-digit code to open the boxes, take some money, send it to MARA BORGAS for her to buy her ticket to come to Mexico and we would have invested the $3.5M in building our family...

After I inquired about a missing address to send the money to, I was told to send the money to a new person introduced in the picture. Her name is SUSAN BOSCH, her address is: Höllriegelskreuther Weg 2, 82065 BUCHENHAIN, Germany.

Just as I was supposed to send the money, MARA's profile disappeared from Pamela's site, before I could copy her picture. When I wrote to MARA, she told me she had removed her profile because she found me and we were going to be together soon. But she sent me three pictures. Browsing through a few romance fraud sites, I discovered MARA BORGAS picture under a different name, as KIM WRIGHT, on ROMANCESCAM.COM, under Nigerian Scammers: Females: White. Same girl.

So if there is anything someone can do to stop whomever is posting as this girl, I would like to help nail the sons of ....

Oh, one thing I forget: At the bottom of Pamelas site, there is a link to a DIY (do it yourself) dating site, where they get you to start a dating site for free, a perfect tool for scammers,; it comes with all the bells and whistles to make it easy to create profiles and go fishing for victims.

Don't hesitate to write to me.

Post subject: Re: New Romance Scam re: http://pamelas.lustcontacts.com
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:41 pm 

I am actually communicating w/ this same "Mara" that you are referring to and she is onto a new victim, me. She is pulling the same identical scam, running the same process, and trying the same thing by using the company called "Ship It Freight Security Company" that she claimed to have delivered two secured packages (containing lots of money but that is secret to everyone but us so don't tell anyone else in the world.

Anyone want further info from her because she still things I'm working on processing her payments for her somehow?

I can be reached via email or PM for further info on this and put in the subject line "Combatting Mara" so I know what it is in regards to. (NOTE: email address removed from this post by admin . . . it is not safe to post your email address on open message boards)

Thank you

Brian