ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New scammer name Matty Fox
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:23 pm 

I met this one on yahoo personals. He sent flowers, love letters the usual stuff these guys do. Professed his love Called me many times Then tried to get my credit card info I don't have one so he couldn't have gotten one. Then the next day he wants me to send me gold from tribal chiefs so I can exchange it for money. He also tried to get me to refill his cell phone Once he figured out I had no money and I told him I was on to him he stopped bugging me But he is very good at this.

I am putting in his profile from yahoo here for you. This one had a website for me to look at but the phone on it was his cell and when you call it you get rap music lol Like a CEO of a company would use rap music as their main phone. His website is http://www.rangmoonconstruction.com. He goes by Matty Fox on this one, Follows the script quite well you know wife died, one son, in London then this one goes to Ghana, professes his love gets mad when you ask questions, tries to make you feel guilty.

Quick View [ customize ]
Matty
His Ideal Woman
Ethnicity Caucasian (white) Asian, Caucasian (white), Hispanic/Latino, Native American
Height 5' 11" Any
Smoking Doesn't smoke Doesn't smoke
Has Kids Yes - at home part-time Yes - at home full-time, Yes - at home part-time, Yes - but not at home
"Me and My Ideal Match"

As a human being, my match will have faults, as we all do. However, what separates us is our willingness to always try for self betterment. I work daily to try and become a person who makes this world a little better place. If you do too, I'll be your biggest fan.
If your without a healthy sense of humor, we are incompatible. Nature and it's preservation, are both paramount and a passion. Love dogs! Bright people challenge me and I need to stay challenged.
Match should have no fears of an intimate, committed, full partnership based on truth, trust and love. If I forgot to mention fun, shame on me. If any relationship is going to succeed, it must provide both people with rewards. The first would have to be to thoroughly enjoy each others company. This means to get out and have some fun! If, over coffee, your going to tell me about your troubles with your ex, I'm not having fun. If I talk about work and the latest trade the Bears made, your not having fun. Enjoyment is a pretty simple concept if we are both considerate of one another's likes and dislikes. Another attribute that can help insure a lasting relationship or friendship must be tolerance and patience. Getting to know someones likes, dislikes, hot buttons and cold spots takes time.When we believe ours is the only way, we have probably committed to a life spent alone Judgemental people, in my opinion, are incapable of happiness!
I can't recall a kind person I have known that I didn't enjoy being with. Passion is our goal but If you enjoy holding hands and just having a quiet time, me too. In conclusion , my perfect match would be someone who, whenever I think of her, it would cause me to smile.
Appearance
Matty
His Ideal Woman
Age 53 years old 48 to 56
Ethnicity Caucasian (white) Asian, Caucasian (white), Hispanic/Latino, Native American
Height 5' 11" Any
Body Type Average Slim, Slender, Average, Fit, Large
Eye Color Brown Any
Hair Color Black Any
Lifestyle
Matty
His Ideal Woman
Smoking Doesn't smoke Doesn't smoke
Alcohol Drinks socially Drinks socially
Education I'll tell you later Any
Employment Status Self-employed Part-time, Homemaker, Retired, Self-employed
Occupation Construction / Craftsman Any
Income Level I'll tell you later $75,000 or more
Home Life
Matty
His Ideal Woman
Location Sacramento, California Within 50 miles of Sacramento, California
Marital Status Widowed Divorced, Widowed, Separated
Living Situation With kids Alone, With kids
Has Kids Yes - at home part-time Yes - at home full-time, Yes - at home part-time, Yes - but not at home
Wants (more) Kids No No
Religion Christian Christian, Christian / Protestant, Christian / Catholic, Christian / LDS, Christian / Other, Not Religious, Spiritual but not religious
Attends Services Weekly Weekly, Monthly, Rarely, Never
Languages Spoken English English
Personality
Matty
His Ideal Woman
Interests Movies, Listening to Music, Reading, Playing Music Movies, Reading
Astrological Sign Gemini (May 21 - June 21) Aries (March 21 - April 19)
Political Views Not political Very conservative, Conservative, Middle of the road, Liberal, Very liberal
Sense of Humor Friendly Friendly
Social Setting Better in small groups Any
TV Watching Habits News Junkie Any

Photo 1 of 2< Prev | Next >
Updated: March 5, 2009

Photo: 1 of 1

March 5, 2009

Photo: 2 of 2

in my office

March 5, 2009

Good Morning...
i have been very busy with my life as i am pursuing a contract which is taken most of my time...but i promise to respond to any mail you send me...i am very serious about looking for my lifetime partner.i love to be with the one i love and make her love me and i hope i will feel very comfortable as being home...i really want to be home once again...what i call home is you being with the person you love as your lifetime partner who respects your opinion and you hers...having respect for each other is all what is needed in a relationship to keep it very successful...i think when you have respect for each other, you will trust,find her to be loyal and let her feel comfortable always in your arms...
well enough of that. My life has been full of experience due to the nature of my late father's work... i am originally from Finland but have never stayed there for my whole life.. i have stayed in Jamaica for 23 years and stayed in Cuba for 18years. The company was then handed over to me when i was 26 years, i could not combine schooling and the company together so i stopped schooling and took over the company seriously as i was the only son of my Dad and also being the only child also....my mother also died two years later and have to take over my mother's property...she was registered nurse and this helped me to be in a very comfortable state..but you know being without a mother even though old will still be very uncomfortable..i loved my mother very much and she was the one who told me to take my father's work very seriously.i have lived my life in a very lonely state without a mother for a very long time..well...i will be going to new york today...i will try to get in touch you wherever i may be..i will like you respond through my private mail. clearmatty@yahoo.com
i would love to end here with the hope of hearing from you.
Matty

Photo 1 of 2< Prev | Next >

Post subject: Re: New scammer name Matty Fox
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:04 pm 

Emails I received Most are poems from the internet

This sender is DomainKeys verified
"matty fox" <clearmatty@yahoo.com>
View contact details
To:
m
thanks for your response...i have been thinking of how i could get a mail from you in my private box...well i have also thinking of you even though we've not yet met..it is all a reason of my longtime of being lonely....But i hope to find that special someone one day.i will do all i can to let her be the world's best mother to my son...
My website is under construction at the moment..but will try harder to let you have it in no time so you will have more ideas of what i do so you can witness it yourself..i will like to get online with you today..what time will you be online so get to talk to you online on IM.
Though i have been very busy pursuing this contract, i promise to have all the time in the world for you so you could see how serious i am in finding that real someone in my life..
will like to get from hear with the hope of you getting online later for chat on IM.
Matty

This sender is DomainKeys verified
"matty fox" <clearmatty@yahoo.com>
View contact details
To:
m

Good Morning, Just waked up from bed,Find my self lonely and thinking how special and unique your name sounds. Hope you are doing good?

Your style of expression written words on your IM has really captured my mind,You seems to know much about life and understands the ups and downs of life,Sharing life with an awesome woman like you will be desirously.I can't wait to get grasp hold of you Honey.

I really appreciate you and welcomed into Fox family.You are the kind of woman,I have always dreamt of meeting when i was a little Boy lol, Someone who knows what to offer in life,Hard working,Knowledgeable,Thriving,Future focused,Family oriented,Honest,Loyal,Faithful,Reader,Visionary,Goals Achiever,Realistic,Open Minded,Communicator,Has sense of humour and to be loved truely.

The institution of marriage is intriguing because it offers the opportunity of sharing pleasure and pains with someone you love and want to live with for the rest of your life. I am totally clear with what ever you have said,Your perception and your qualities of wanting.

I don't make things too stressful on my side for me to bear the responsibilities of forcing a woman to fall in love with me for just because of being a reader,richer or an intellectual. Love is about honesty,sincerity,commitment,faithfulness,caring and sharing.
From my own observation,They are seven things to do if we we should have a lasting courtship or marriage.

1.Appreciate the challenge of change
2.Learn to cope with what you can't change
3.Build strong bonds of communication
4.Express affection and appreciation daily
5.Manage your money wisely and other resources wisely
6.commit your self to a lasting relationship
7.Commit yourself to God with all your heart.

There are 7 essential ingredients,attributes or issues worth considering in looking for a life partner.From my own observation.

1.Common Faith
2.Divine Guidance
3.The ability to share
4.Responsibility
5.Attraction
6.Knowing the Family
7.Acceptance of the family.

I am basing on my belief,You have your own belief. Marriage is a permanent institution. It is not meant of trial or error or experimentation. It is like a chemical bonding,Which can not be changed. If you go into a bad marriage,Can you imagine what permanent confusion looks like.

Choosing a life partner is a decision you are going to live with for the rest of your life. Marriage or relationship is all about being loved and understanding each other. I have completed my decision by finding you as my special ...........

Marriage means sharing your poverty or prosperity:Lack or abundance as well as your joys and pains together.In relationship,courtship and marriage no interruption of friends or family influence,There are fire fighters and fire lighter in this world. That is a big sacrifice to set up within.

Shared faith in love is not just a religious issue,Your faith influences your career,educational and other equally important choices you make. The way you organize your home and raise your children- the kind of discipline,Foundation and values you give them -must be faith based. I have shared all of my thoughts with you,What is your suggestion. I don't play human mind game when it comes to love. Prayer is our everything in Christ........am looking for serious relationship.....

You are a wonderful woman to me and yes i want to be loved by you only. I can't wait to see your pictures. I want to be the man that can bring out the great seed in you,Because Every great seed of a woman is a man, Is Your's in mine if i may guess?

It took me 1 hour 30 minutes to write you this letter,Because, i have placed you special in the center of my heart just within a seconds. .I am ever ready to share everything about me with you........

How do you plan for your daily activities? Can share something about the goals you are currently pursuing? What is your vision in marriage or in relationship? What do you value most in your relationship? All my dream is to take a walk with my Mrs. Perfect along side the beach someday.....lol Do you love going out for dinner? looking forward to hear from you soon.

I have some project home work to do,Will write you more.
Have A Blessed Loving Day.

Yours i hope,
Matty fox.

Then he sent a utube song to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTPrDCCJbwk

Next day

Dear Honey,

What a wonderful beginning to a new year for me!!! It began late in the previous days -- me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again....The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface....Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.

Thank you, honey..What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you now.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably...This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about...As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow...I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now..Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart...It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel..No words, no actions could even come close...I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me...Soon I will hold you close and not even close but very close to my heart and love you forever...What else can I say to make you happy but will like you put a smile on you face before you get to bed...When sleeping babe think of me and forget our enemies..Sleep pleasantly my queen.

Forever Yours,
Matty.
This one is copied off the internet Hes getting lazy now LOL

Hello Honey,

Hey Beautiful, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face...I want everyone to know how much you mean to me...Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying in the sky all night and haven't been able to sleep and I have not come down yet.

I will tell you this everyday, you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day...I love everything about you, about us...You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been...You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though...In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us...I love you so much babe, with all my heart and soul, always and forever!

Love always,
Matty

Dear Sweetheart,

I miss you so much babe....Well! did you sleep very pleasantly??? Babe i could sleep last night because you been on my thought...I guess you doing great out there...I can't convince you how much I miss you..I miss you so much more...I want you to hold me so much....When time allows, and we can be together the way we want to, I'll hold on as if it was my last mission..I miss you so much, I wanna' run away with you far away so no hurt would taint us...But that is just a fragment of my imagination and fantasy...It helps to fantasize sometimes to dull the hurt of things I experience..I miss you, sweetie, and want nothing more than to be in your arms until you kiss my problems away...I love how you respond to me when we chatting ....I love you more and more than my life....Babe hope to chat with you tonight...I need to make some calls..Catch you later and take good care of yourself...I LOVE YOU BABE.

Your Candy,
Matty.

Dear Babe,

As the day fades away and slips into night, I find myself once again clinging to my prayers...Every night I pray to God that he will keep you in his arms...I pray that he keeps you out of harm's way until we can finally be together forever.

I love you more than words can say...My heart will always belong to you..The two of us have been through a lot together, but my love for you stands as strong today as it ever has...If you really love someone, the time and distance apart should not make a difference. Hundred years is not that long...I can wait...I will wait for you...I wouldn't care how long I would have to wait...I would wait forever if that’s what it takes! I love you, so you have my answer...I feel the same way you do.

I wish I didn't have to miss you...If only you could be with me always...I know I could never be any happier..But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you..I even miss you when I am sleeping!!!

I love you, babe..You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart...Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you...You're the one who makes me strong...You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me...You show your love to me every day..I thank God that I have found a woman like you...I love you so much and just don't know what to do with my life...I will love you forever...I love you honey...I have loved you for the very first time talked to you on this yahoo chat, and I don’t think I am going to stop loving you anytime soon...Babe always be good woman while am away..I love you...Stay blessed.

Love always,
Matty
Then we start chatting no more letters from him until the other day before he asks for money on a credit card This one is from the internet also

Dear Honey,

Hi, Baby Bear You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say...I feel so happy just being with you this way..You're my baby, and will forever be my baby...You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve...Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat...You're my theme for a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer...I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you soon so you can hold me so tight to you body...I will never forget you babe...I hope you still think of me too...I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be..Babe still wondering if I am dreaming or what? Do I deserve all the love? What is it in me that makes you treat me so nice? I can't get any answers...However, I know that I'm glad and thankful to have you in my life...I keep hoping that this will never end....Being loved by you is the only thing I need now....Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day, I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips...The way I feel about you some people call it crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love babe...I really love you and don't think am totally ready to walk out of your life...I love you soo much babe...Baby Bear.

Love Always,
Matty.