ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jeff Harrison, Scammer in Nigeria and London
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:27 am 

I met Jeff Harrison on Match.com in January 2009. Will smooth talk your pants right off of you. Said he lived in London with his 12 year old daughter, Sandra. Said he was coming to the US after his 3 week bridge construction job in Nigeria. Wanted to come to the USA for 2 months to establish this relationship. He will IM you alot. Watch out for this one. He almost got me. I googled him in London, but could not find anything, so I googled him in Nigeria and lo and behold, I found this site. Others, I see have had the same similar story. It is true that if, through his heart wrenching stories, you do not send him money for his robbery (this story had 4 robbers with guns and hit the driver over the head, but didn't touch him./.. yeah, right!) and his sick daughter with malaria who is in the hospital, he tries to make you feel very badly and he is a great manipulator. I also questioned since he is so successful, his bank she forward him the money that he needed. Always has excuses and never answers you directly when you question him directly about his address, etc. Wanted me to send him electronics for his daughter because she was upset that he left them in England. Then he wanted me to send him $2500 to pay the doctor for his Sandra. Will lie, lie, lie! Don't trust this one girls. He will break your heart and watch your wallet!!!! He didn't get me though, only by the grace of God.