ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Another One?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:35 pm 

This guy contacted me yesterday but the red flags are already flying. I just want to make sure before I report him to the website.

Jason Wilson
SENIORPeopleMeet User Name: Johnson112
Private email address: touchyoursoulup@gmail.com

Same old-same old ~ Claims to live in US (Greensboro, NC) but is working in Nigeria. Wish I knew how to post his photo. Checked the photo gallery on Internet Love Scams but he was not posted. If my suspicions are verified, he would make No. 5 to contact me from this website. Kinda feel like I have a target on my body or somethng. At least I can alert others in case he is. Thanks.

:roll:

Post subject: Re: Another One?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:52 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

When they say Nigeria I would walk away

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:23 pm 

Jason Wilson...touchyoursoulup@gmail.com

My mother just got contacted by him on Seniorpeoplemeet.com about a week ago. She actually spoke to him on the phone after he conversed with her through instant messaging...he said he is from north carolina...but that he is in Nigeria working until the end of June when he thinks he will come back to the United States. He is traveling with his daughter Emily, 15 years old...his wife was killed in an accident and that is why he takes his daughter with him because he doesn't want to leave her alone.

Luckily, my mother caught on quickly and since she works for child protective services, began questioning him about his daughter...he quickly disappeared...his profile disappeared from seniorpeoplemeet.com....he did not contact her again even though she emailed him again with more questions...(this time she knew who she was dealing with)

My mother contacted the FBI and also contacted seniorpeoplemeet.com to let them know.

he used a picture of a REALLY handsome white man with white hair and green eyes...the man is kneeling in the photo wearing a denim jacket. he said he is swedish, highly educated and is looking for a love like Alley (sp?) and Noah from the movie "the notebook"....

He is a bad bad man...thankfully, my mother was smart enough to not fall for his line of bs, but how awful that these rotten scoundrels prey on lonely women.

once you hear nigeria....run!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:52 pm 

He is also posted here

http://www.scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2 ... f=9&t=3632

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php

Post subject: Re: Another One? Jason Wilson in Nigeria
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:29 am 

Jason Wilson as described exactly here- met on Senior People in mid June. Several packaged emails, he used the same pictures for me- handsome tall white guy, blue/green eyes (seems to not know), have a picture on the boat, just chilling- in the jeans, kneeling, country cabin-he sends very romantic emails but doesn't get what I say to him or ask questions back, says he is from Canada- came to US 20 years ago, college educated in something (he doesn't say), can't write correct English, computer contractor traveling from Greensboro NC for a project first it was June 20 and now July 20 in Nigeria with his daughter Emily 15. Same story of loosing his wife and parents in a truck accident. Fast falling for me, waiting on line for chats, sudden getting on and off line, emails don't respond to me. Very romantic sounding. We only exchanged a few chats and his packaged emails of how he would love someone, his interests, his sudden caring for me, lots of sweetheart stuff and wanting to only find me soon. I was a fool once big time and a major victim ONCE! . Hate to say it but I am now recovering from another real PRO scammer with a trucking import deal and gold in Ghana. This guy took me for months of love, most of my savings and destroyed me beyond belief so now I am paying attention to the red flags. Some of the story was too close to be possible. These guys must go to scam school and copy each others stories! Lesson learned once and not to be a fool again. I googled Jason Wilson in Nigeria and found his name listed a couple of times with the same story, same pictures. I couldn't believe it was so easy to find this guy with the exact same story. The very same evening, I get this email (notice the bad English and use of i. )

Hello how are you doing today i hope all is well with you there, babe i am in a big problem now my daughter Emily she is at the hospital right now she have a heart problem the doctor told me that before he can start any treatment i need to pay for the deposite but i gave him some money and it is not enough right now i do not have much with me babe and i do not want to lose my only daughter the way i lost my parent and also my wife.... i just want you to lend me some money i promise that i will pay you back okay i just really need your help so badly well need to go for now and hope to hear from you soon

Jason

I played dumb and shocked and told him I will think about it. Here is the next email. Now he put my name everywhere to touch me deeper. See below with xxx instead of my name. I wrote back and asked him how to transfer, and that I would like to see some docs of proof of who he is. I expect to hear of how to make the transfer and some excuse of no docs. He will have other stories to go on from this if I pay.... she needs more medical treatment, special food because of the poor sitiuation in Nigeria, his expenses, their tickets back to US, extension of visa, exit fees, and what ever would play itself out. Once you get trapped, there is no way out until she dies he dies or you go broke and call his game. Nobody is dying here- because they are not real so don't even think that there is something coming back to you. These guys live on the scam from nice lovable women like us. Of course you are lovable but this guy and the creeps he goes to scam school with are not going to be the love of your life. Filthy lies and you the grieving victim. Because I got SO badly scammed by the other guy, I do know the tricks- send to Western Union or Moneygram in someone else's name. Call Western Union at 1-800-448-1492 and check on this guy and LISTEN to what they say. I didn't and will regret it all my life. Jason Wilson or whatever his name is will not get my money and hopefully not yours. Please cut him off and report him. I registered a complaint with Senior People and surprise surprise, as of today he is off their system. Jason will come up somewhere else with a variation.

His plea before I ask how to transfer. I am not going to. I don't think this guy is smart enough to have much of a different mail to his next 'catch' in the fraud.

Good morning xxx how are you doing i hope all is well with you there and your family... Thanks so much for getting back with me i just finish reading your mail now and also i do understand all what you talking about xxx i know we don't know each other much more better but i do believe that help comes from different part of the world well right now i have no one to help me out with this xxx that was why i asked you for help if i do have anyone to help me i will not have ask you that is something you should understand.... Yea i know we talked last night it happen in the morning she was shout her chest very serious to i decided to rush her to the hospital and the doctor said that she had a heart problem disease which is called Congenital heart disease ( he doesn't know his daughter has a birth defect of her heart??)that was what going on with her so xxxi just want you to understand me okay.... The doctor said before he can start any treatment i will need to pay up the deposit which is $3800 but i gave him $3000 he said that is not enough which they need to do some surgery on her heart and right now am out of cash now so xxx i just want you to understand where i am coming from and also understand what going on with me now okay.... am going to get paid and they will not pay me still July 19th that when i will get paid i try all my best too look for some to help me out but there is no one xxx please i just want you to lend me $800 and i promise i will pay you back as soon as possible i know we don't know each other that well but you should please try and understand the condition i am right now... I just do not want to lose my only daughter the way i lost my wife and my parent xxx try and understand me okay well i most go to the hospital and check Emily well get back with you later hope to hear from you soon

Jason