ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tony James on Myspace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:01 pm 

Hi,i have to say thankyou to DHL couriers for waking me up to the fact that Nigeria is the capital for scamers,i looked up 60 minutes web site,a show in which had done a story about scamers from Nigeria.Nigerians posing as Australians,living and working in Nigeria wanting items posted to them or looking for some help in paying for their airfares to get back to Australia.The guy in question is known as Tony James,and has a 5 year old son by the name of Maxwell.I become suspicous when he ask me to send a parcel of clothing to him in Nigeria,rang DHL,they warned me about scamers,sadly for Tony the cost of sending something to Nigeria was very expensive and i certainly don`t have money to waste.Then there was the line about devoted love and can`t wait to have me in his arms,lets talk about the big day,marriage.All this in a matter of weeks,just blew my mind,scared the hell out of my kids,that their mother was going to be whip away by a strange man.All this set alarm bells of,so i painfully went through the list of My Space photos,came up with four,sorry three different photos but 4 profiles, 95% identical profiles.
I couldn`t believe how brazen these people are!He had two email addresses using <tony.james24@yahoo.com> or<jamestony27@hotmail.com>,phone numbers <029037000><+2348056108890><+234289869400><0282094700>.
The postal address was 24 meiran road,Ojokoro Agbado Ijaye,Lagos State,NIGERIA.
He has profiles stating that he is 50yr male from brisbane, Australia.47yrs male from Zurich,Switzerland.50yrs male from Mountain View,California USA.
I could not get of Myspace fast enough,when he was not being so nice.Was he getting annoyed because he just waisted time on someone who wasn`t going to part with any money,maybe he didn`t get his commission!In that case,i feel good that he was unsuccessful.But i feel for anyone that got caught up,i hope my information is useful to any one.I`m trying to down load the photos,but two of them are already shown on < LindaS914 >.Thanks to linda,the photos confirmed him the same guy or scamer,but is this guy in the photo been scamed too,has he had his identy stolen.Will my photos that i sent to him or them be used as a scam?How does one know!

Post subject: Re: Tony James on Myspace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:17 pm 

stocco wrote:
Hi,i have to say thankyou to DHL couriers for waking me up to the fact that Nigeria is the capital for scamers,i looked up 60 minutes web site,a show in which had done a story about scamers from Nigeria.Nigerians posing as Australians,living and working in Nigeria wanting items posted to them or looking for some help in paying for their airfares to get back to Australia.The guy in question is known as Tony James,and has a 5 year old son by the name of Maxwell.I become suspicous when he ask me to send a parcel of clothing to him in Nigeria,rang DHL,they warned me about scamers,sadly for Tony the cost of sending something to Nigeria was very expensive and i certainly don`t have money to waste.Then there was the line about devoted love and can`t wait to have me in his arms,lets talk about the big day,marriage.All this in a matter of weeks,just blew my mind,scared the hell out of my kids,that their mother was going to be whip away by a strange man.All this set alarm bells of,so i painfully went through the list of My Space photos,came up with four,sorry three different photos but 4 profiles, 95% identical profiles.
I couldn`t believe how brazen these people are!He had two email addresses using <tony.james24@yahoo.com> or<jamestony27@hotmail.com>,phone numbers <029037000><+2348056108890><+234289869400><0282094700>.
The postal address was 24 meiran road,Ojokoro Agbado Ijaye,Lagos State,NIGERIA.
He has profiles stating that he is 50yr male from brisbane, Australia.47yrs male from Zurich,Switzerland.50yrs male from Mountain View,California USA.
I could not get of Myspace fast enough,when he was not being so nice.Was he getting annoyed because he just waisted time on someone who wasn`t going to part with any money,maybe he didn`t get his commission!In that case,i feel good that he was unsuccessful.But i feel for anyone that got caught up,i hope my information is useful to any one.I`m trying to down load the photos,but two of them are already shown on < LindaS914 >.Thanks to linda,the photos confirmed him the same guy or scamer,but is this guy in the photo been scamed too,has he had his identity stolen.Will my photos that i sent to him or them be used as a scam?How does one know!
I recieved a email from Myspace and they have removed all the profiles that i listed above,but everyone needs to be careful for they could turn up any where.