ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: QUEST ONLINE DATING SCAM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:54 am 

Okay I was scammed and am not proud of it. So I am here to warn all you other nice ladies about this guy.I met him on the Quest Dating online. He said his name was Edward or fadiyimu Akinjide, age 48 living in Florida. He apparently has his own business, some kind of shops throughout the states Florida, North Carolina, etc. I was a sucker and he managed to get $400 bucks out of me. I thought I was helping someone out that was stuck,but I was just being scammed. His email address is (edwardfad4u@yahoo.com). Ladies he is not anything he says he is. He lies and cons you into giving him money with no intention of paying you back. And when you email him about it he gets verbally mean and calls you the liar.

SO WATCH OUT FOR THIS ONE. HE IS A LOSER AND DON'T LET HIM TAKE YOUR CASH TOO.

see below for his quest information

Edward J
Ad ID# 1410027
Where: Jacksonville, FL
Seeking: A Female

I want to meet my real soule mate.

I have all the qualities a woman desire in a soul mate, but I don?t want it to look like am blowing my trumpet on here. You will get to confirm things as time goes on and we make more contact. I never ever want to remember the events of sadness that had occurred in my life but I will tell you all when things develop between us. I personally can't see beauty being the reason of loving someone or having emotional feelings for the person, but you know that there are a few sayings about that... maybe one man?s trash is another man?s treasure. People base their reasons on different grounds. I have just been through a single relationship since I reached the age of reasoning and because I was not forced to love, I have since then believed love will always find a way if it?s real and genuine. I have been seeing things for what they are worth. In describing myself, I can say more of that will be known with time as I don?t. I am a good man and will sure become great husband someday. I have a good sense of humor. I have always tried to be fair and understandable. I am very careful with my thought, for they become my word, my word for they become my actions, my action for they become my habits, my habit for they become my character, my character for it will for sure become my destiny. I tend to think good always.