ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: HIS NAME IS DERICK COLE FROM EHARMONY!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:24 pm 

I am responding to the last post about "Eric McFadden" the supposed Scotsman in NY. I was contacted by him on match.com with the username "SpecialE40" - with other photos of the same guy.

We didn't get very far... I was too skeptical of his instant declaration of love... but his email address was ericmcfadden555@aol.com.

Thankfully, I found another report on a Yahoo message board by searching on his email after not being able to find a listing for him in NY.

I reported him to Match.com and AOL.com. This totally sucks... but, girls, don't be naive! If it seems to be too good to be true... it probably is.

Attachments:
Eric3.jpg
Eric3.jpg [ 11.67 KiB | Viewed 16768 times ]
Eric2.jpg
Eric2.jpg [ 14.26 KiB | Viewed 16766 times ]
Eric.jpg
Eric.jpg [ 8.87 KiB | Viewed 16762 times ]

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:46 pm 

Oh my goodness!!! This man is everywhere. [u] On Wed. 5-6-09, I met him on singlesnet.com as [b]Derick Mark Cole 38, with a dob of 11-3, current phone number +2348023886261 and email address/IM Beenaloneforlong@yahoo.com. [/b][/u]When his account was deleted the same day, I tried to inquire as to why. I was thinking he did it on accident or the company did it. The company's response was just that it was deleted and then they sent a cautionary email about being careful of what you give to a stranger. I never would have figured he would be such a scammer. I just thought he was a typical guy who couldn't type, do a spell check or had English as a second language. I thought it was kind of cute when he sent me the email twice on singlesnet.

This is the email he sent me thru singlesnet:
Username Derick004: hi am Derick Cole i would like to know more about your i like your profile so i don't mind getting to know more and more about your here is my mail beenaloneforlong@yahoo.com and my IM as well beenaloneforlong i await you mail as soon as possible i would love to know all about you

Here was his singlesnet profile:
City: Los Angeles
State: California
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Height: 6' 1"
Hair: Bald
Eyes: Brown

Hi! Hmmm... there's so much I'd like to write, but since I'm sure you have a life I'll keep it short. I am a really down-to-earth man who has lots of love to give.well i am Born and Raised in the Bahamas, Lost my parents while i was 11yrs old through a Motor accident in v, Although I haven't had successful relationships in the past, I know what I am looking for in a permanent commitment.I am a really down-to-earth man who has lots of love to give.well i am Born and Raised in the Bahamas, Lost my parents while i was 11yrs old through a Motor accident in Paris, Bahamas, Although I haven't had successful relationships in the past, I know what I am looking for in a permanent commitment. People focus so much on the physical or financial attributes of a person
**** ****: that the fail to think about their lives with that person, 10...20..30 years down the road. For me, it is all about how the person makes me feel inside. Looks fade, money is spent (you never know when either of those things will be exhausted), but who you are on the inside never dies. That's what I look for in a mate. Hmmm...what else? I am respectful to everyone, so I expect the same in return. I love dogs. I lost my 13 year old German shepherd recently. I eventually would like to get another one, but it's a bit hard to replace such a perfect dog. I volunteer my time to teach children on the weekends. I love it. I wish I could do more of it. I love to travel. I love meeting people from different countries. Although I am only fluent in one language,

My personality

• I like to play the following sports:
Golf, Tennis.
• I like to exercise:
Daily.
• My exercise regime consists of:
Cycling, Swimming.
• I like the following outdoor activities:
Fishing / Hunting.
• I consider myself artistic, and I like:
Designing.
• I like to watch these sporting events:
Football.
• I have the following pets:
Dog.

My education and career

• I attended high school in California.
• I attended college in California.
• My current occupation is:
Self-Employed.

This was the first email he sent me outside singlesnet: Hello
I am Derick by Name. Am new to this online ,I just registered about few days now,did this on line thing work for you? Have you met anyone special?
I will like to know more about you and hope things work out for us. Am looking for a woman to make me happy again and be there for me always
while I will do the same back to her. I do believe in friendship first ,that will make us know each other more better . its quite unfortunate that I am presently in Africa on a business trip right now,but I am going to be back very soon because, I only have few more time to spend here....

Actually am self employed, I buy fabrics and attire materials from Africa and import them to the States for sales...
I am going to tell you a little info about me and some of the things I'm into, so let me get more personal about myself. Well I am 38years old, I'm

Currently in Nigeria on a business trip with my only child.. he is 7yrs old, I was born in Bahamas.... but Moved to Palm Beach California
quite a Long ago.
I stayed with my parents for 11yrs, but unfortunately I lost them in a car wreck when I was 11yrs old and my grandmother raised
me up since then, that's why I Cherish my grandmother so much. I would have to say that my best overall quality is just simply my personality. I can
say that I don't know too many people if there is any that do not really like me. I attribute most of that to my parents because I think they did a
pretty good job with me. Of course I would hope so being that I am the first and only child. My Parents are from Bahamas.. It's so painful that I lost my
parents but I still thank God for the position I am now and will always thank God cos He's always there for me. I am just a really nice person who
will help anyone who needs my help. I could go on, but you may think that I am some kind of crazy guy.i am very fun to be with,i am easy
going,passionate and Open Minded,i basically Joined the site to see if there are still reliable men out there,I know there are lots of different people
out there on the site,some are worth to be Trust and Loved why some are not worth it..but all I just want you to know is that I am a Polite
gentleman who has lots to offer but I am only willing to give my love to the right woman who wins my heart

I am looking for a passionate,Loyal,Caring,Honest,Open minded,Humble,Fun to be with,Easy going,Loving,Trustworthy and God Fearing woman
who is ready to love,Cos I want to start a new family,I will move with her and stay with her if things workout between Us.I want a woman that I cant
Live without not a woman that I can live with,a woman that is willing to start new things.

Here we go. Let me know of one of your most embarrassing moments that you have had. It doesn't have to be the most just one. Oh and maybe
some info on yourself as well. Talk to you later.I will send some of my pictures in next email.Bye for now.

Here is the 2nd one : Hello.
Thanks for getting in touch with me ...I am very willing to meet with you one day so that we can talk more in person.......I am a cool and shy
guy.I hate cheating and lying and fighting ...my ex wife cheated on me so since then I have to be single and I love to meet someone that is
honest,open minded,caring, romantic and I love to meet someone special OK..

I will love to meet someone cool and caring person trustworthy..honest and cool person that can take care of me and I will be with her till the rest
of my life and I will be caring and lovely to her if you only she can promise not to cheat on me OK..

I was married for 11 years baby.

I was divorce 2 years ago with my ex wife Caught her with another man on my
bed since then it hard for me to trust a women Because I have been cheated a lot by most women.

All women I met since then they just want to have gender with me not in a
relationship and i don't need that baby I need someone that will stick
with me for the rest of my life not someone that will cheat on me again that's
why I have been single for 2 years now and I have one son that lives with me
in the States, and he's 7 years old .
I attend baptist church i believe in God and i do attend church regularly

My favorite physical activities:
Basketball, Dancing,swimming,listening to music, Jogging/Running

My favorite food(s):
American, Chinese/Dim Sum, Fast Food/Pizza, Japanese/Sushi

My favorite music:
Blues, Disco, Hard Rock & Metal, Jazz, Soul/R&B
Favorite Color & Flower
Blue Color... Rose Flower

I hate to be cheat and fighting and disobey .I love to meet good person and trustworthy honest ,caring good person and I will care for her and she
will also do that .. As at now I am in west Africa on business trip so I will be back as soon as possible to the States so we can meet you in person ..

About my last relationship..
My ex wife was having gender with my best friend going to check back while I forgot something at home, I saw both my best friend and ex in my
room, on my bed having gender with each other and I fated and I was rushed to the hospital that was so painful But I have to forget about it and start a
new life.and this is one of my most embarrassing Moment.

And Remember that I'm Out of the States right for a Business trip, I will be back
to the States Next Month.
What I need is someone that's honest and caring woman that will stick with me for
the rest of my life. I will wait to hear from you as soon u get my mail ok.

Here is the third one:
How are you doing? thanks for getting in touch,...Well am looking for a caring,honest,trustworthy woman that will love,respect and be faithful to me with all sincerity,so have you got all that? That really matters to me a lot because I have been through a lot and have had both bad and good sides of relationship,so I know and I wanna be sure, because I don't wanna get hurt anymore...Am seeking for a very serious relationship,not here to play games..Hope you know what am saying, i will return home as soon as am done with the job am having but it would soon be done so i can come home from this trip safely and sound am from CA Los Angles my son's name is Dennis my favorite it tv show is opera Winfrey Talk to you soon..

What a good response to the questions.I adore you and I am opening my heart to you.Just need you to be ease with it.I feel so safe and secure in you.Can you be the woman you have illustrated in your written,I hope you can.Since the question is reciprocal,my answers are below here:
What do you do for a living?
I Buy Fabrics and sell it in the state
What do you seek for in a relationship?
I seek trust,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us.
What sort of relationship you seek for?
Well,well, the relationship I want is one to be build on the solid foundation which is love and trust,I do believe with this 2 ingredients of relationship,so woman relationships has come to success unlike ones built on falses and pretenses.
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a Lady?
The basic qualities are Honesty,Love,Trust.
What interests you?
Wow,God interest me,all the things he has created interest me,the nature really do.
You ever been married?
Yes I 'm Divorce 2 now.
Got kids?
I Have i son living with his mom in CanadaWhat do you do for fun?
I like playing basketball,playing billiards,swimming,dancing,writing,reading,watching movies and cinemas
Do you like public intimacy?
Public intimacy is my thing.I miss that though.I like to held and to walk while holding hand still,it's fun I guess.
How long have you been single?
Been single for about 2 years back.
What's being single like?
Being single is the dullest and lonely thing that has ever happened to me.
How do you treat your Lady?
I treat Her with respect,loyalty,adore Her,treat Her like the Queen.
Why do you need a Lady?
I need a Lady because I feel 2 people can make things worthwhile .it's always good to have a shoulder to lean on.
Can you love this Lady?
Yeah,most definitely,I will love Her.
What is love to you?
Love to me is everything,everything that has made up this world is love.
Would you hit your Lady for any reasons?
I won't do that,I will rather discuss it over than fighting.
I hope I have answered the Questions to your satisfaction and if not bring on more.

ScamvictimsUnited: This is just insane!!!! I am so glad I googled him on both google and yahoo. Please add me to your friends list to talk about this travesty.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:21 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

cjmarseille wrote:
ScamvictimsUnited: This is just insane!!!! I am so glad I googled him on both google and yahoo. Please add me to your friends list to talk about this travesty.

I am so glad that you did google him and found us.

Just so you know, we are on a few of the social networking sites, and if you would like to connect with us there you can find us through this link

http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:14 am 

Dear Scammers United: Derick Cole is now Blake Clarke!! Today Tuesday 5/12/09 I received an email from from Singlesnet User Floppy 99 man named Blake Clarke. I haven't yet responded but the profile and lanaguage is very familiar. When I googled Blake Clarke I found it was or is the name of an actor or comedian. Keep your eyes open and be careful. These scammers think we are deaf dumb blind and senseless in not being made aware.

Two Singlesnet Email:
Hello Cute

I got an email from Singles net and their you were listed as my match,oh well,I read your profile and it awesome,I will love to get to know and learn more about you, my membership is running out soon. So you can contact me further by my private email otherwise,I don't really do the yahoo messenger chat, doing that, I do fall asleep quickly...{lol}.please don't mind me. You can hint me on my private e-mail to { blakeclark46@yahoo.com } am online now, you

can email me now if you don't mind..( blakeclark46 at yahoo dot com )
Thanks..

Blake

I will like you to send me an email to blakeclark46@yahoo.com and i will send u my pix too

His Profile:

Floppy 99
City: Santa Clara
State: California

Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Height: 6' 2"
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Brown
Body type: Average

Hi! Hmmm... there's so much I'd like to write, but since I'm sure you have a life I'll keep it short.
I am a really down to earth man who has lots of love to give. Although I havent had successful
relationships in the past, I know what I am looking for in a permanent commitment.
People focus so much on the physical or financial attributes of a person, that the fail to think about their lives with that person, 10...20..30 years down the road. For me, it is all about how the person makes me feel inside. Looks fade, money is spent (you never know when either of those things will be exhausted), but who you are on the inside never dies. That's what I look for in a mate. Hmmm...what else? I am respectful to everyone, so I expect the same in return. I love dogs.
I lost my 13 year old german shepherd recently. I eventually would like to get another one,
but it's a bit hard to replace such a perfect dog.
I volunteer my time to teach children on the weekends. I love it. I wish I could do more of it. I love to travel.

My personality

• I am a religious person who follows the Christian / Catholic faith.
• I like to play the following sports:
Equestrian, Golf, Soccer, Tennis.
• I like to exercise:
Occasionally.
• My exercise regime consists of:
Aerobics, Mountain biking, Racquetball, Swimming, Walking.
• I like the following outdoor activities:
Canoeing / Kayaking, Fishing / Hunting, Hiking / Backpacking, Rock Climbing, Skiing / Snow-boarding.
• I consider myself artistic, and I like:
Acting, Photography, Sculpting, Singing.
• I like to watch these sporting events:
Basketball, Football, Rodeo, Soccer.
• I have the following pets:
Dog.

My lifestyle

• I don't smoke.

My relationships

• My longest serious relationship lasted 4 years. I have been married, currently divorced.
• I have children. They live with me. I would consider having another child.
• I would consider dating someone who has children.

My education and career

• I attended high school in California.
• I attended college in California.
• My current occupation is:
Info. Technology.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 am 

Oh my I am so glad I googled the email address as well. I got an email from blakeclark46@yahoo.com. He is now on yahoo personals. These are the emails I got.

This is the first one.

I'm just getting back home from my work.Impressing is what I describe your profile as ..a near perfect description of what way in describing the quint essential underlying gorgeous any man would seek for in a woman...I think it will be interesting knowing you..I like your profile and i want you to know that i am looking for true love,i would also like to know you better and be good friends with you and am sure something deeper will spring from there....what matters is Trust and Faith and a relationships begin on a basic foundation of friendship with trust....my full name is Blake Clark, and like my profile stated and am just as simple as you want.
I'm a white Caucasian,I would like you to write to me and tell me all about yourself as I would do too if you so wish...would love to chat and get to know one another more..
Thanks for being patient enough to read this...I'll be expecting your response.By the way just in case you don't know i am in Nigeria at the moment for business..I would be coming back to the states soon..

This is the second one

Hello,
I hope this email find you in a good mood, Of course I would like to keep emailing you since i am still in Nigeria for now.How was your day?Well I just wanna tell you more about myself...and let's see, My name is Blake,I'm 42 years old.I ill be 43 soon.I was born in the France, and grew up in Iowa. I went to college in DES MOINES College but i am new to the area,I work as a web-designer,Right now I'm on a business trip to Nigeria but will be coming back to the states anytime soon,I am the only child of my parents,i lost my late mom and dad three years ago they had an auto accident on there way to Ohio some couple of years back...I have a cousin who lives in SC but right now she's out of the states i guess with her husband,I haven't heard much from her so I'm not sure where she is right now. It really breaks my heart when i remember my parents they are such a nice person to me on earth and has never met someone like them.well such is life and i had to move on with my life,Now I'm ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love who could be the one of my heart maybe after i receive your reply..What i do for fun: I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friends and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature.. Now I'm looking for a woman that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a woman that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love..

More of me:
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally cleverly neat man looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially,to grow old with.Now I guess a question will come to your mind (Why is he Single now)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a girl-friend but I broke up with her,I caught her on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with her,was I right by that decision???So I said to myself sometime I need to try Love again when I get tired of being single.I seek for a complete honest woman,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong woman with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate woman,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the
fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,she must be responsible.Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term,I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another..I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to would you like to have a meal with me?lol,I would like to see more pictures of you!
Have a nice day
Blake

This is his profile info.
Hi! Hmmm... there's so much I'd like to write, but since I'm sure you have a life I'll keep it short.
I am a really down to earth man who has lots of love to give. Although I havent had successful
relationships in the past, I know what I am looking for in a permanent commitment.
People focus so much on the physical or financial attributes of a person, that the fail to think about
their lives with that person, 10...20..30 years down the road. For me, it is all about how the person
makes me feel inside. Looks fade, money is spent (you never know when either of those things will
be exhausted), but who you are on the inside never dies. That's what I look for in a mate. Hmmm..
.what else? I am respectful to everyone, so I expect the same in return. I love dogs.
I lost my 13 year old german shepherd recently. I eventually would like to get another one,
but it's a bit hard to replace such a perfect dog.I volunteer my time to teach children on the weekends. I love it. I wish I could do more of it. I love to travel. love meeting people from different countries. Although I am only fluent in one language, I love learning words in other languages. I Well, I will end this mini autobiography, or else I may need to shop for a publisher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:55 am 

He is using a new picture and I hope I attached it right. But the info is the same and it is scary. What should I do?

Attachments:
File comment: This is the pic
1246187311phpnNmpf6.jpg
1246187311phpnNmpf6.jpg [ 32.9 KiB | Viewed 16545 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:44 pm 

FYI - I was contacted by this same person who was on Plenty of Fish (POF) and identified himself as Eric McFadden. (I wound up also being contacted a few weeks later by someone from Match - see other post for Matthew Gearhart - a new scammer that I couldn't find on this site.) Unfortunately, when I figured out he was a scammer (and thankfully things didn't go further than some emails), and I tried to play dumb and get pictures from him he must have sensed something was up so unfortunately I don't have any to share with you guys - his picture was different than the ones posted here. Also, I came across him last week on match with the same pics from POF - still using the name of Eric - so ladies please be careful!!

Eric is using a new email address on yahoo which is ericmcfadden40@yahoo.com.

This was the first message I received on my private email after a couple of emails traded back and forth on POF - this was from 6/30/09:

Hi XXX,

I also got something to eat,I had pizza..I wish you were to have the other slizes of it with me as i can finish it and i miss feeding soemone special..Talking to you tonight has brought all this memories back which is a good think..

Hope you had a great time at the gym?Am sure you are sweaty now and you still look gorgeous..Think of me when you are having your shower before you go to bed..I will be going to bed soon and you will be the last thought that leaves my mind..

Have a good night rest and my wings will be around you as you go to bed..

Soft kisses
Eric

Next message I got the morning of 7/1/09 was:

Good Morning gorgeous,

Nice to wake up to your email this beautiful morning,Even though am up later than i usually get up..That happened because i had a sound sleep with beautiful dreams of us together..

You were the last thought that left my mind last night and the first thing that came back to them this morning..How was your night,Hope you had a good night sleep like i did?

Mmmm,I got your soft but not so soft kisses Hon,You are a very passionate kisser..Thanks for sending the my way..

So what are your plans for this morning?Am sure you will get this while you are at work,I have to get in the shower now and my thoughts will be with you till your words come back to me..

Kisses

Eric

Last message I received before I figured out that he was a scam artist was in the afternoon on 7/1/09:

Hi Gorgeous,

Its been a hell of a day so far,Yet you were at the back of my mind..Am glad to hear that you slept very well last night,I hope someday you will not need to find an email when you wake up,Your email will be my gray beautiful eyes and a kiss to wake you good morning..

Have you done the body work on your car?Hope it was not very much?Say hello to your dad for me will ya?Mmm you being the best kisser i have ever met,I will love to give that to you as i seek my last first kiss..Am sure its not bragging because i will be the best kisser you have ever met too..

Can you feel the warm kisses am giving you on your neck right now..It will get better if it was under the fireworks this weekend..What are your plans for the 4th?

I hope you have a great time with you trainer at the gym,Remain beautiful and i cant wait to chat with you later tonight

Hugs and kisses
Eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 am 

THIS GUY JUST SENT ME AN E-MAIL ON CONNECTINGSINGLES.COM.

I did go through your profile and I like what I see but don't know if you do same. However, may I know you for a start? What you do for a living? What things that makes you smile? If you have siblings? What you need and look for in a man? I do go straight to the point cause I really want to know you better.

My number + 234 806 297 6423 and my email ifeanyi_cross@yahoo.com, can I read your email.

Gembyno.

I GOOGLED THE NUMBER AS HE CLAIMS TO LIVE IN NORTHERN IRELAND. BOY WAS I SURPRISED TO HAVE A SERIES OF FRAUD ALERT TOPICS ON HIM. HE SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN VERY ACTIVE AND IS NOW BUTTING ON THE WRONG TREE.

BELOW IS HIS PROFILE

chukwu
I am all that every woman need in her life.
I am a:29 yr-old man
Seeking:seeking women, 23-52
Height:7' 1" (216 cm)
Body Type:Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Brown
Ethnicity:Black/African
Education:Bachelors Degree
Religion:Christian/Catholic
Occupation:Sales/MarketingAdvert sales and services on the internet
Income:$25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:Never
Drinks:Socially
Marital Status:Never Married
Has Kids:I have no kids
Wants Kids:Definitely
Looking for:Marriage
Sign:Taurus

About me and who I'm looking for
About me:
My name names are CHIJIOKE CHUKWU and I am a simple, kind, appreciative, caring, loving and open person and says what he feels, also who need a lady to call his very own wife. I am focused in what I do, optimistic and hope to achieve what I think is best for me.
I'm looking for:
I would like my ideal woman to be a simple, kind, appreciative, caring, loving and open person and says what she feels, also who need a man to call her very own husband. A woman that is willing to share what she has with me and who will be there for me in terms of need.

I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO THE SITES SCAM ALERT TEAM. HE NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT DOWN TO EARTH.
THE SCAM