ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: George Tempe, AZ and Robert Tempe, AZ Eharmony
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:49 am 

DISCLAIMER: THE PICTURES BELOW ARE BEING USED ON EHARMONY THE ACTUAL IDENTITY OF THE MEN IN THE PICTURES IS UNKOWN.

This set will make you laugh. The "matches" went directly to Fast track with the Mail message "Awww... Pretty" BUT my pictures are not posted, "matches" are required to request.
Both "matches" came with similar mail messages (note both with a Braveheart quote of Love and be loved...) BUT with different pictures. In both the MO was white male. Note that "George" is African-American... Look at the dates of birth and note the ages.... and on and on and on.... Sloppy Sloppy Sloppy!!!
Both "matches" were submitted" and EH closed both immediately. I hope you woman who have/had communication are aware that these account(s) were terminated by EH.
I do not have any additional MO.

Here is the mail message(s) that made me laugh, with pictures.

Add to the MO if you have more information.

George 47: Title: "AWWWW.... Pretty" "Hello......Am new to this site and am GEORGE JUSTICE
from Arizona,Tempe. I was born in 1968 and Divorced for
3 years with a daughter named (Casie) 6 years old she is my only daughter. I am a Civil Engineer(Architect) i worked with
Halliburton Company for 10 years before i get retired. I
have my own self-business now buying OILS and mostly on
Bridges,Road and Housing Constructions.I personally find
interesting in you cos you are very Pretty,charming and
Beautiful with such a Big and Kind Hearted as well,I am
looking for a long term relationship that can even lead to
Marriage in a woman of your kind who understands the a
good communicator,open minded,Generous,promising and
truthful,i like swimming,music, going to beach,shopping
Mall,picnic, spending times with my daughter. I need to love and to be loved back in return,cos what really matters
is the Heart,Love, Affectionates and Happiness,thanks for
taking time to read this...i will be patiently looking forward to your reply..my yahoo id is george_justice9090@yahoo.com. I
will be looking forward to chat with you soon..George.""

ROBERT 47: Title: Awww... Pretty " Hello how are you doing today!!! Well...am new here just trying to see how this works here.I came a cross your profile as a match here, i guess u will really intrigued me because you look very beautiful, sassy, witty, charming and Pretty..My name is Robert Lawson,born on the 20th Dec.1960, i am from ARIZONA, TEMPE i have been Divorced for 2 years now with a son named ,{Kyle} 4years old he is my only child and he live with me.Am an easy going man, CIVIL ENGINEER mostly on Bridges,Road and Housing Constructions.I personally find interesting in you cos u are very Pretty,
charming and Beautiful with such a Big and Kind Hearted as
well,I am looking for a long term relationship that can even lead to Marriage in a woman of your kind who understands the a good communicator,open minded,Generous,promising and truthful,i like swimming,music, going to beach,shopping Mall,picnic,spending times with my son. I need to love and to be loved back in return,cos what really matters is the Heart,Love,Affectionates and Happiness,thanks for taking time toread this...i will be patiently looking forward to your reply..my yahoo id is robert_lawson9090@yahoo.com. I will be looking forward to chat with you soon..Robert."

A CLASSIC FROM EHARMONY!!! LOL LOL LOL

Attachments:
robert tempe, az.jpg
robert tempe, az.jpg [ 11.24 KiB | Viewed 6954 times ]
george tempe, az.jpg
george tempe, az.jpg [ 12.92 KiB | Viewed 6954 times ]

Last edited by Freedom01 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: George Tempe, AZ and Robert Tempe, AZ Eharmony
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:26 am 

Please note that as I post these pictures, that I feel that the people in the pictures are just as much of a Victim, as the person who is being scammed... It is my understanding that many do not share this philosophy; but, I know that if someone was using my pictures to misrepresent and/or in a capacity that I have no knowledge/or have not given permission, I would feel defrauded........ and a victim as well.

I hope that by placing the pictures it will not only assist woman in being spared from a scam; but, that it may be recognized by a family or friend or even be seen by the person who is in the picture so that they might take steps to protect themself from the Club 419 use.