ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2 new eharmony Scammers
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:34 pm 

2 new scammer I ran into in eHarmony first one is Jane d lovell claims to be a craftsman seller and is in africa claims she is stuck in Nigeria in a hotel and ran out of money because her client bought crafts from her and for her to take her inventory back to New Jersey and needs money to ship her cargo. First time she asked for 200$ to help her pay for her hotel stay, next 120$ for her food claims she doesnt eat Afriacn food, then finally claimed to have a check to send the victim in the amount of 6500$ but for her to send it to the victim she needs 120$ to ship it safely back to the states. She uses Yahoo IM to communicate.This persom will lie to scam you. The western union money order he/she send to revieve the money goes by the name of

Name...Victor Lawrence
Address..1 Cowald hotel close
city...Gbagada
State...Lagos state
Country...Nigeria
zip code...23401

and here is her nice fake photos really decieving so be warned

ok the second scammer is Amanda Sandy Johnson claims to be a model in the UK, Madrid. Her eHarmoney claims she live in Athens Texas. At the momment say she has a contract to model in the UK for a few days and then is hoping to get a modeling contract in Africa.

Talked to her for a few days but nothing she said was valid. Says her family died in an accident, no details what so ever. More claiming of love. Suddenly claims her manager dies suddenly of a heart attack and even send pics of the fake manager in the hospital. Really convincing. Says Since her manager died, she does not have a ticket back home and will pay you back when she visits you personally. Claims she only has 500$ on her credit card and needs a loan from the you/victim. Even smarter she says she will have her agent who is in Africa right now (Nigera Lagos) she claim she will send her 500$ to him and ask the victim to send the other Money to him so he can buy her a ticket home. After a few days her eharmony account inactive. Claiming you are the man I have been looking for and can
t wait to visit you. Well the dead give away were the nigerian africa story, the closing of the account, invalid photos being so small, her story didnt make sense then asking for money. So many other very convincing atributes. Be everyone be careful out there.

Yes they are really tricky ! Be warned the western union info she sent was to :
ANGELO EZEILOAKU (clearly a nigerian Last name)

these are her fake photos that she used in eharmony

Post subject: Re: 2 new eharmony Scammers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:05 pm 

Hello everyone!

First off, thanks for the information on this website! I joined eharmony approximately a week ago, and there was a girl by the name of Amanda Fiona Johnson who skipped all the steps of guided communication and just messaged me.

Here's the initial message:

Hello Dear,
I'm a freelance model and presently in UK for a fashion show for one week.
I'm not married, but am looking for someone who is interested in sharing life together, fostering a family, and living life with purpose and enjoyment.
So, tell me more about yourself. Do you have any siblings? Where did you go to school? What are your favorite things?

If you were taken by your date to a party where you knew no one, how would you respond?

2. Your idea of adventure is:
3. What kind of exercise do you prefer?
4. Your idea of a romantic time would be

If you would like. Email me at "fionaamanda@yahoo.com". My service is going to down grade on this site In a couple of days. i will like you to add me my yahoo ID fionaamanda, Hope to hear from you
Amanda fiona Johnson

I added her to my Yahoo messenger and began chatting; 2 nights ago, she told me and she has a company that sale's HUMAN HAIR WEAVINGS in China. i will have a little problem now in that orders that i have already made there in China. Here's a highlight of the conversation:

Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:17:46 AM): not really but the market is ready now to ship to my location
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:18:25 AM): but i need to transfer that money down to them on today or monday
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:18:49 AM): they have giving me the payment method also
Victor Chan (7/13/2008 1:18:50 AM): Can you do online banking with them?
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:19:43 AM): no because i can not do anything howside my country
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:19:59 AM): that's my agreement with my bank
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:20:07 AM): so it would not work
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:20:17 AM): i have been trying that
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:20:51 AM): and i have to finish my show before i get paid
Victor Chan (7/13/2008 1:21:27 AM): can you message the seller about your current situation?
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:21:49 AM): and i really need that to be ship in time ,so that it will be in my house before i arrive
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:22:56 AM): i have don that
Victor Chan (7/13/2008 1:22:57 AM): have you tried messaging the seller about your current situation?
Victor Chan (7/13/2008 1:23:20 AM): have they responded?
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:23:44 AM): i dont really want them to give it out to another customers
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:24:13 AM): yes i recived a msg from them
Victor Chan (7/13/2008 1:24:26 AM): what did they say?
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:25:34 AM): the give me untill monday because due to much order for the customer demand
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:26:35 AM): so if i lost the changes now it will take me more 2mnth before they will get another chance for me
Victor Chan (7/13/2008 1:26:55 AM): is there a way to get half of the modelling pay now?
Victor Chan (7/13/2008 1:27:10 AM): so you can forward that onto the seller
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:28:02 AM): ok wait let me call my manager
Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 1:28:20 AM): i really need to know if it will workout for me

Here's the invoice she sent me:

XUCHANG XINHUI HAIR PRODUCTS CO., LTD.

ADD: NO. 206 NORTH WENFENG ROAD, TEL: +86-374-5556310

XUCHANG, HENAN, CHINA FAX: +86-374-4391977
PROFORMA INVOICE

BUYER: AMANDA FIONA JOHNSON FASHION ORIGINAL

TYLER MARKET ATHENS TX ,
UNITED STATE,

TEL: +18065444167 P/O NO.: HV-0801

SELLER: XUCHANG XINHUI HAIR PRODUCTS CO., LTD. INV. NO.: HV-XH0801

NO. 206, NORTH WENFENG ROAD, DATE: JULY. 12, 2008

XUCHANG, HENAN, CHINA

The undersigned seller agrees to sell and buyer agrees to buy the following goods on the terms and conditions as specified bellows:

(1)

DESCRIPTION
(2)

CLR/Q’TY
(3)

Q’TY/PC
(4)

U/PRICE
(5)

AMOUNT
SILKY STRAIGHT 12 #1/30 30 $5.50 $165.00
SILKY STRAIGHT 14 #1/30 30 $6.10 $183.00
SILKY STRAIGHT 16 #1/30 30 $6.70 $201.00
SILKY STRAIGHT 18 #1/30 30 $8.70 $261.00
SILKY STRAIGHT 20 #1/30 30 $10.70 $321.00
YAKI BULK 14 #1/20 20 $3.40 $68.00
YAKI BULK 16 #1/20 20 $3.60 $72.00
YAKI BULK 18 #1/20 20 $4.00 $80.00
SUPER BULK 14 #1/20 20 $6.40 $128.00
SUPER BULK 16 #1/20 20 $7.80 $156.00
SUPER BULK 18 #1/20 20 $10.20 $204.00

I will continue the story in the following post.

Victor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:12 pm 

Hey everyone,

That was the invoice, and here are the pictures she sent me of "her" and her belongings:

Attachments:
X.JPG
X.JPG [ 7.38 KiB | Viewed 15892 times ]
bbbb.JPG
bbbb.JPG [ 16.43 KiB | Viewed 15890 times ]
3.jpg
3.jpg [ 61.37 KiB | Viewed 15890 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:32 pm 

Eventually, even a scammer makes mistakes, in fact 2 mistakes. My name is Victor, and somehow she decided to give me other names. Here are the highlights:

Fiona Johnson (7/13/2008 11:10:07 PM): I just hope we can be together sometime soon. I want us to spend the rest of our lives together waking up to each other every morning. Brett I cant wait to be with you. I just hope we can be together this soon. What do you think. I love you with all my heart and soul. You are truly my angel. I love you, Baby

Here's the email she sent me this morning: (remember I've only talked to her for the past 5 days, and I haven't met her in person)

Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me whole. I can not describe the giddy feeling I have when i read a mail form you. I am so amazingly happy and content and forever I want to spend in your life, in your world, in your family, and in your arms. From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other guy has. I had always searched for my blonde hair, blue eyed, tan guy ... and dreamt of having my fairytale wedding. Baby, you don't have blonde hair or blue eyes - but you're perfect! From your gorgeous smile, to your warm, loving eyes, to your strong arms, to the way your hands fit mine. I was scared to love you after everyone said we wouldn't even make it two weeks, but we did. After we passed those first two weeks I knew there was something that just worked between us. We made it through the best 10 months of my life, and then that's when you left. Now you are 2000 miles away and I can't be with you until Thursday. Although this will be the hardest months of my life, I would wait forever to be in your arms again. Once again, we have people saying that there's no way we will make it through this, but I think we can prove them wrong. Curt, I live for you, and only you. I dream of the day that I can be your wife. I want so badly for that dream of min to cometrue; you have no idea, Sweetie. When we talk about getting married, and having kids together, my heart melts. I know that I'm young and you want what's best for me, but I know in my heart, you are the best thing that has ever and will ever happen to me. I will get you online soon my love Amanda

That was a hilarious giveaway of a scam.

Despite most scams asking the victim to send money to Nigeria or England, this scam tried to ask me to use Western Union to send to China. Here's the information Amanda gave me:

TERMS OF PAYMENT: BY T/T FOR FULL INVOICE VALUE IN FAVOUR OF XUCHANG HERUN FOREIGN TRADE CO., LTD.

INWARD REMITTING ROUTE FOR USD: INTERMEDIARY BANK: CITIBANK N.A. NEW YORK, U.S.A.

ABA NO.: 021000089

SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33 BENEFICIARY BANK: AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA, HENAN BRANCH

SWIFT CODE: ABOCCNBJ160 BENEFICIARY: XUCHANG HERUN FOREIGN TRADE CO., LTD.

ACCOUNT NO.: 16271101040008706

Here's the additional info she gave me:

My name: Baoli Chen
My city: Xuchang My Province: Henan
My Postal code: 461000

I did a search on both XUCHANG XINHUI HAIR PRODUCTS CO., LTD. and XUCHANG HERUN FOREIGN TRADE CO., LTD. Both are registered companies on the China Chamber of Commerce, so the scammer did his/her research in finding legitimate companies to add credibility.

Now, what should I do to get back at the scammer? Any suggestions??

Victor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:25 am 

wow glad my post helped you guys out! by the way that is a picture of my dog in my bedroom that scammer used it damn! It just makes me angry!