ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Yahoo Personals Scammer got me
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:53 pm 

I met a man on Yahoo Personals who claimed to be from Orlando Florida, in his profile he claimed to be a Engineer, Widowed, and working out of the country in UK where he is purchasing Oil as a "futures investor".
He had written me and we I'm'd frequently. He even sent me photos. He deleted his profile off Yahoo and told me I was the only one for him. I would like to share an e-mail with you he sent to me. I would also like to tell you after 3 weeks he asked me for ten thousand dollars. That he couldn't leave the UK until he got the money for his OIL. He said he spent 95,000 and was short ten more thousand. I told him to take a home equity loan out that I of course didn't have that kind of money. But this man hurt me until no end.
Here is his e-mail and his name is Philip001@yahoo personals. He sends photos of himself out side a cafe drinking capuccino. "Which I don't believe it is him now". I called him several times and it's link is to Nigeria. After thinking he didn't sound Italian. He sounded black and had no real accent other then he said Ya, ya, ya, ya, many times. He never called me by my name in any e-mails. It was always honey, love, sweetheart. Please be careful he is out to get woman. He deleted his e-mail addresss as soon as I decided not to give him the money.
Hi Honey,
How are you doing? hope you woke up this morning with a beautiful song cos i woke with you in my mind this morning a with a beautiful song. I could not get my head thinking of you last night cos you have occupied the a place in my heart for which no one have ever did before since i lost my beloved wife.

[b]There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. I can't to see the first day we will meet. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever. As the years went by and we drifted apart, I still held onto the memory of you. I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you each night.

I am on a cloud, living in a dream, and a few days from now, it will really feel real. I wrote this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours.

Have a nice day and start a new day with my Rose
Philip
[/b]If there is anywhere that I can post his photo I will. I want every woman to know this man is dangerous. his prefix for his telephone is 44-704-579

The number is dis-connected as well. Please be careful. I hope I can post his photo on here and please don't let him hurt you.

Attachments:
philip.jpg
philip.jpg [ 24.2 KiB | Viewed 29284 times ]
philip3.jpg
philip3.jpg [ 6.58 KiB | Viewed 29294 times ]
File comment: Here is the photo he sent to me.
phil wwww.jpg
phil wwww.jpg [ 2.49 KiB | Viewed 29295 times ]

Post subject: Re: Yahoo Personals Scammer got me
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:40 pm 

The same photos and story were given to me at the same time... thank goodness he did not find financial rewards from either of us.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:55 pm 

Surprised, glad you didn't get caught up in his nightmare and let me tell you, may he rot in hell who ever this man is. I spoke to him several times on the phone and something seemed wrong. I even called him several times. He was very upset when I mentioned is he a con artist. He was yelling at me like no other man ever yelled at a woman. I think he had something to hide. The phony crap about going to church and his daughter. I also feel in my heart that he has done this before to me many years ago. Because the copied poems were similiar. Anyhow I am glad to know that I am not alone. I found it very interesting. I even contacted the Orlando Police department to give them the address I had. God only knows who's identity he stole. I don't know where he got these phtos but can tell you it is not that of a man who lives in the US or is Italian. The man I spoke to was very uneducated as far as penmanship was concerned for a college degreed Oil Engineer. Anyhow thank you for responding. This was a total wake-up call on what type of human beings that hurt people are out there.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:22 pm 

You are welcome. I am sorry but also glad to know I wasn't the only one. Glad neither of us were taken. He called me only for a few seconds but I suppose he suspected I caught on too. I do believe he is calling (unknown number and name) at odd hours but I refuse to answer. Beware all! I have traced one of the IP

IP address: 193.220.212.175
IP country: Nigeria
IP Address state: Enugu
IP Address city: Enugu
IP latitude: 6.433300
IP longitude: 7.483200
ISP: Taide Network
Organization: Konett Networks Limited

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:31 am 

go to romancescam.org and post his picture. This is a classic scammer's story, right down to the use of i instead of I, cos, ur, and his story. Then report him to the website you found him on!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:48 am 

Paul,

Thank you I already went to that website and sent his photos to the moderator. I also contacted Yahoo. Now there is another guy from Orlando trying to make contact with me who I declined.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:35 am 

Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
68.142.201.24 UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA BERKELEY 37.8753
-122.272 94701 -08:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
- INKTOMI CORPORATION YAHOO.COM

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
68.142.200.227 UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA BERKELEY 37.8753
-122.272 94701 -08:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
- INKTOMI CORPORATION YAHOO.COM

216.252.122.218 UNITED STATES NEW YORK NEW YORK 40.7488
-73.9846 10001 -05:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
- YAHOO YAHOO.COM

69.147.65.168 UNITED STATES NEW YORK NEW YORK 40.7488
-73.9846 10001 -05:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
Last bumped by Tweetypielori on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:35 am.