ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: James Cole
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:10 pm 

Did he give you an address to wire the money yet? He sent me the address and also an international number to call him. I'm curious if it is the same info. Below is the address he gave me.

MISS JENNIFER CRUST
10 BANK ANTHONY WAY IKEJA
LAGOS NIGERIA
WEST AFRICA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:19 am 
Gold Member

His email sounds like a bad rap song that doesn't rhyme so he keeps adding my love at the end of it. Seriously who talks or sends an email like that in real life? To me that should be a red flag to anyone right there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:31 am 

Hello My love ,

Good Morning, i was very tried last night
so i coun't beable to come online to talk to you, and
when i went to sleep last night with a smile because I
knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this
morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. but
all the same the most vital of it is that i really
missed you so much.Before I sleep and after I wake up
and all the hours in between,you occupy my mind. So,
practically every moment of the day you are in my
thoughts I miss you, Though miles may lie between us,
we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count
the miles, it's measured by the heart. Even I may not
get to see you as often as I like. and I may not get
to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep
in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love,
and I can't let you go. Africa here is a little bit
far from home.
So my love hope the distance wan't made me loose
you.because Love is a noble act of self-giving,
offering trust, faith, and loyalty.My love Hope i can
count on you, because you are my life my world you
mean the world to me, you really mean so much to my
world. and i want you to know that the more one love,
the more attracted the feelings of your love is my
love. yet you don't become less of who you are; you
end up being complete with your loved ones.My love i
will want you to send the money to the hotel
manager,she will be the one to receive it from the
bank my love,becuase she has the passport of the
country which i don't my love,so i will urge you to
kindly send it on her name so that they can get there
bill's out of the money and i can also pay up some
other little bill's and have the remaining in me for
pocket use my love.i will be back in the first week of
april my love and immediatley from the air port i will
give you a call to come and pick me up my love,again
my love what about your friend in the club hope you
are still runing the the club my love,(The Flaming
River Queens).

My love here is very boring to me i can stay without
you any more my love,all my heart is with you my
love,i will want you to send the money on the hotel
manager information....

Name of the receiver the hotel manager(MISS JENNIFER
CRUST)

Hotel Address.. 10 BANK ANOTHANY WAY
IKEJA LAGOS
NIGERIA
23401.WEST AFRICA.

My love you are to send the money to me in the nearest
western union,so that the hotel manager can get it
from the bank ok my love,all you have to do is get the
recepit of the western union scan to me on this box so
that i can copy it for the hotel manager to receive ok
my love,this information is what she will use to
receive the money in the bank my love,i shall be
waiting for this details below my love..

1,Sender's name and address..

2,Receiver's name and address..

3,Amount sent...

4,The control number/MTCN...

5,,Test question/Code word....Who do you love
most....answer James Bennett...

My love saying I LOVE YOU is a major decision in one's
life.Those words should be kept in your heart untill
you're ready to commit, to fight for that feeling and
to stand by those words forever my love,just get this
in your mind my love that time may take us apart,
that's true, but I will always be there for you.
You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams, no matter
the miles between us my love,i will always think of
you,far in distance but near at heart.

My love i hope we are still going to orange and white
game which is April 12?if so my love i will back first
week of april for sure my love.

My love i will be waiting for the western union
details ok and i will later call on you or betterstill
i will get the hotel room number and send it to you ok
my love.

I can't wait to see you my love,i really miss you my
love

Take care and God bless you my love....

THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED TODAY. SOMEONE CALLED ME TODAY ON MY CELL PHONE AND SAID HE WAS JAMES BUT IT WAS NOT THE SAME GUY I TALKED TO EARLIER. HE TOLD ME TO READ THIS EMAIL AND GET BACK WITH HIM ASAP. IT SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS IN A ROOM WITH A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE TALKING ON THE PHONE TOO. I AM GOING TO TELL HIM WE DON'T HAVE A WESTERN UNION IN THIS AREA TO STALL HIM BUT AFTER THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY. ANY IDEA'S?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:48 am 

He emailed me the same test question!

This is what he emailed me today.

Hello My Love,

I just need to wish my sweetheart Happy Easter And A Good Friday to my love,I was dreaming of you yester night my love.
I was getting to know that you are more than a woman to me my love,i miss you my love and Happy Coming Easter My love.And again my love you said you will call on me and also you said you will send me the money which i have told the hotel manager that they will get the money today my love.Hope there is no problem why you don't call on me as you have said and also why you don't send the money to me too,hope no problem or are you too worry at work,anyway cheers your feeling with me my love.
Or my love are you not willing to help me out or not,becuase i told you all what i needed the money for and you said you will be able to afford the sum of $500 which i don't insitate to receive from you my love,anyway my love i will still be expecting it today my love.
Take care my love.

I am going to right back and tell him I had a big emergency at work. I work in IT so that should be believable since he told me he is in the telecommunications business. After that I'm going to tell him that one of my kids was in a car accident.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:11 pm 

2 new scammer I ran into in eHarmony first one is Jane d lovell claims to be a craftsman seller and is in africa claims she is stuck in Nigeria in a hotel and ran out of money because her client bought crafts from her and for her to take her inventory back to New Jersey and needs money to ship her cargo. First time she asked for 200$ to help her pay for her hotel stay, next 120$ for her food claims she doesnt eat Afriacn food, then finally claimed to have a check to send the victim in the amount of 6500$ but for her to send it to the victim she needs 120$ to ship it safely back to the states. She uses Yahoo IM to communicate.This persom will lie to scam you. The western union money order he/she send to revieve the money goes by the name of

Name...Victor Lawrence
Address..1 Cowald hotel close
city...Gbagada
State...Lagos state
Country...Nigeria
zip code...23401

and here is her nice fake photos really decieving so be warned

ok the second scammer is Amanda Sandy Johnson claims to be a model in the UK, Madrid. Her eHarmoney claims she live in Athens Texas. At the momment say she has a contract to model in the UK for a few days and then is hoping to get a modeling contract in Africa.

Talked to her for a few days but nothing she said was valid. Says her family died in an accident, no details what so ever. More claiming of love. Suddenly claims her manager dies suddenly of a heart attack and even send pics of the fake manager in the hospital. Really convincing. Says Since her manager died, she does not have a ticket back home and will pay you back when she visits you personally. Claims she only has 500$ on her credit card and needs a loan from the you/victim. Even smarter she says she will have her agent who is in Africa right now (Nigera Lagos) she claim she will send her 500$ to him and ask the victim to send the other Money to him so he can buy her a ticket home. After a few days her eharmony account inactive. Claiming you are the man I have been looking for and can
t wait to visit you. Well the dead give away were the nigerian africa story, the closing of the account, invalid photos being so small, her story didnt make sense then asking for money. So many other very convincing atributes. Be everyone be careful out there.

Yes they are really tricky ! Be warned the western union info she sent was to :
ANGELO EZEILOAKU (clearly a nigerian Last name)

these are her fake photos that she used in eharmony

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:34 am 

Thank goodness for my very good friend and her direction to this web site!!! I too was involved with "Tony James Cole", a geologist from Orlando Florida working on a project for a client in Nigeria. He and 6yo. son were coming back to states but had an unfortunate "accident " and hit a 15yo. boy. He needed to pay medical bills in order to get his documents back from Nigerian police. Surgery for the boy would cost $7000 and he only needed to pay $2000 up front. Unfortunately for him he had already paid his workers their salary and had very little money left. He would have a man by the name of Mr. Kim send a check to my addresss and would let me know what to do once I received the check. I had my own thoughts on what to do with the check and saved IM's with him along with email address, reunion.com address and photos,I turned them into the Postal Inspector in my County. I am enclosing photos he used along with a sample email he sent to me. If you notice he cc'd the email to a mechele_ann2008, I was able to find here on reunion.com as well and surprise surprise one of Tony's friends but swore he didn't know her. He also was a widower 50yo. and his wife and 15yo daughter died in car accident 1 yr ago. He's still out there and still working it..BEWARE!!
Hello tony james <tony.james24@yahoo.com> ViewFriday, August 22, 2008 7:15:22 AMTo:xxxxxx@yahoo.com
Cc:mechele_ann2008@yahoo.com
Quote:
I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream.You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night...........love TONY.

Hope this will help prevent others from getting sucked up into his scam.

Attachments:
tony.jpg
tony.jpg [ 38.53 KiB | Viewed 27108 times ]
Tony and Maxwell.jpg
Tony and Maxwell.jpg [ 3.54 KiB | Viewed 27096 times ]
tony james.jpg
tony james.jpg [ 35.88 KiB | Viewed 27104 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:14 am 

I am beginning to think they go to a school to learn the same words. My guy was Dare Shegun supposedly from Lititz Pa., he is not in their phone book and if he really was the dealer that he claimed to be, he would be listed. I found some of this out by visiting whitepages.com
He came across with a really good looking picture. I have to wonder now if that picture was really of him or maybe was he really a woman? You never know on the Internet! These people really catch on the lonely and depressed. I would copy and paste his picture on here, but I cannot seem to do that with windows vista.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:57 pm 

I met him on LoveandSeek.com.
Here is the picture he posted.[img][img][/img][/img]

This is the email he sent me.

I would really like to get to know a lot about you and learn somethings with you cause you seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings, motives and intension's towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other..i am looking for Honest,God fearing,loyal,trustworthy and intelligent person..i am looking for something long term relationship. Well i will await your reply beenaloneforlong@yahoo.com

Attachments:
3070977t.jpg
3070977t.jpg [ 5.83 KiB | Viewed 27021 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:06 pm 

This was latest email Derick Cole sent!!

Hello
I am Derick by Name. Am new to this online ,I just registered about few days now,did this on line thing work for you? Have you met anyone special?
I will like to know more about you and hope things work out for us. Am looking for a woman to make me happy again and be there for me always
while I will do the same back to her. I do believe in friendship first ,that will make us know each other more better .
its quite unfortunate that I am presently in Africa on a business trip right now,but I am going to be back very soon because, I only have few more
time to spend here....

Actually am self employed, I buy fabrics and attire materials from Africa and import them to the States for sales...
I am going to tell you a little info about me and some of the things I'm into, so let me get more personal about myself. Well I am 38years old, I'm

Currently in Nigeria on a business trip with my only child.. he is 7yrs old, I was born in Bahamas.... but Moved to Palm Beach California
quite a Long ago. I stayed with my parents for 11yrs, but unfortunately I lost them in a car wreck when I was 11yrs old and my grandmother raised
me up since then, that's why I Cherish my grandmother so much. I would have to say that my best overall quality is just simply my personality. I can
say that I don't know too many people if there is any that do not really like me. I attribute most of that to my parents because I think they did a
pretty good job with me. Of course I would hope so being that I am the first and only child. My Parents are from Bahamas.. It's so painful that I lost my
parents but I still thank God for the position I am now and will always thank God cos He's always there for me. I am just a really nice person who
will help anyone who needs my help. I could go on, but you may think that I am some kind of crazy guy.i am very fun to be with,i am easy
going,passionate and Open Minded,i basically Joined the site to see if there are still reliable men out there,I know there are lots of different people
out there on the site,some are worth to be Trust and Loved why some are not worth it..but all I just want you to know is that I am a Polite
gentleman who has lots to offer but I am only willing to give my love to the right woman who wins my heart

I am looking for a passionate,Loyal,Caring,Honest,Open minded,Humble,Fun to be with,Easy going,Loving,Trustworthy and God Fearing woman
who is ready to love,Cos I want to start a new family,I will move with her and stay with her if things workout between Us.I want a woman that I cant
Live without not a woman that I can live with,a woman that is willing to start new things.

Here we go. Let me know of one of your most embarrassing moments that you have had. It doesn't have to be the most just one. Oh and maybe
some info on yourself as well. Talk to you later.I will send some of my pictures in next email.Bye for now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:21 am 

Hi Guys.this James Cole sounds the same as Tony James,my Australian friend who left Brisbane, Queensland to work as a geologist on a project in Nigeria.I have read emails and comments on this sight and i feel much better,this is the greatest theraphy for everyone who has been effected by scammers.THANKS EVERYONE.
I have emailed Myspace to let them know they have a scammer,or scammers on their web sight,so hopefully no one else will fall victim.The photos confirm that James Cole and Tony James are the same,i have the same photos plus two extras.UP DATE NEWS I finally got to add the photos,and Myspace has let me know that they have deleted all the profiles of this character,plus i checked and sure enough they have gone,but i can`t help feeling sorry for the guy in the photo,for if he is a victim of a stolen identity he suffers as well.LIFE IS NOT FAIR AT TIMES!

Attachments:
cute.jpg
cute.jpg [ 28.26 KiB | Viewed 26865 times ]
tony(3).jpg
tony(3).jpg [ 25.55 KiB | Viewed 26863 times ]

Last edited by stocco on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 am 

Hey Ladies,

I am wondering if my James Harrison is the same guy that seems to be circulating around. He supposedly is working as ans Engineer in West Africa ... and is stuck... SOMEHOW his wallet got stolen... get this he got me good too!... and oh yeah! his wife died, but it was 14yrs ago...lol i was such a idiot. The bad part about it I didn't save the pic he was using for IM...smart right? yeah I know... look out sisters it sounds like the same guy.. of course he has friends who lived in NC, but now lives in Az. He used jameshawk01@yahoo.com. I found him listed as one of the 419 Nigerian scammers posted on wikianswers.com but now all of a sudden I can't get the info on him..He uses James Harrison aka Jide Abiodun ... Logos Nigeria. HE IS A SCAMMER PEOPLE HE LIKE TO USE THE NAME JAMES BUT CHANGES THE PICS...

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:28 pm 

I think Mr. James Cole is back on Lets101.com. I have been talking to him for about a week now. Currently, he's in Manchester England. He has not asked me for money yet. But I will keep you posted.

Apr 11 2009, 02:27:24 AM jkj70
Quote:
hello dear am James,your pic caught my eyes,i would love if you can give me the chance to know you better you can never tell when that special someone comes your way.hope we can talk real soon.have a nice day!

Apr 11 2009, 09:24:03 AM jkj70
Quote:
Thank you for your time,am James Cole an auditor/accountant.Am single never married and have no kids.I have been in love before and i love the way it feels there.I love to have fun and hang out with loved ones,i try to see things for other peoples perspective cos we am not always right,i hope to find someone that makes me feel really special loved and appreciated.Hope you can tell me more about yourself too hope we can talk soon.Do write me i would really love to know you better.jcole can hit me there too its my private email