ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Watch out for this guy- JAMES SCALE!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:17 pm 

He prays on women. Professes his profound love quickly and says he wants to move to the US to be with them. I called him on it very quickly but some poor women may fall into his trap. I have seen his name on here a few times. Someone needs to do something about this jerk. See below for some of his emails to me. None of my emails to him were lovey at all. I will even send some of those!

Just for the impact, This is the last email I received from him. Claiming he was going to send money to me to move from the UK here to the US to live with me. What a NUT!!!

Hello
love sorry i got booted online i need to restrat my computer again .am here to answer ur question love .Well am not here to play games or lies to you . am here looking for someone honest and someone i can love with all my heart. i have been hurt alot .i dont mail or talk to anywoman online.. cos just only you sweetie .i dont play games God know the true .Well i want to come down to state as soon i get done over here and live with you and thomas, megan and daniel and make them happy .i really appreciate meeting you its wonderful,and i believe its the lord's doing,i shall be done with my contract by next 2week friday.. am currently working on contract for my company CleverLink Internet Technology Services here in Charlton london..Designer Engr and hope to end my current assignment.2weeks time now The head office is located in germany...i have travelled many countries like..spain,germany,holand and japan all on contract basis,and the total amount of due $$$$ for the contract tour that has taken me around eigher months 8 months . I have also inform my family about my relocating to united state.i need someone that is very honest and trustworthy that i can start my life and can also start a business of our own.Then can you help get a very big apartment that we live in? and how much does it cost..?well i will want to know the total cost of all the needed items.so i can send the money over to you as soon i get done with my work.rigth now going to see my family .. my mom and my loving 2 sisters .. Well love . i have 2 sisters i lost my daddy when i was 10 year old .. i need to take care of them and make them happy . am single and looking for someone like you in my life ..Only time, age, and experience.I know now that we have a love that counts A love that will experience many things One that was meant to last until infinity and one Are hearts were made to love each other A love that will experience many things from being shaken up and at times questionable But in the end there is never any doubt We have a lasting love A love that really counts. i belive in true love .. helping eachother part of the true love .. sweetie i will love to meet you in person and make you happy and give you the true love .pls just give me the chance and true love to meet you in person ..becos the good sherpherd left the 99 sheep to get the lost one back to fold .. you're the one i want to share my heart and life with and live with you for the rest of my life ... .. i want your love . meeting you was fate becoming your husband was choice .. but falling in love with you was completely out of my control my heart is made to love you .. my eyes are made to see you my hands are made to hold you love. i love 3 things the sun the moon and you .. sweetheart,the sun the day the moon 4 the nigth and you for ever . i love you becos you are the luv angel of my life i need with ....i belive in GOD .. givers never lack .. i love helping people in my life that what my daddy let me know before he pass out of this world .. my pastor tell me much about helping ..i will make you happy and give you all you want and what you need as soon i come down to you.I dont know what to say much love ..love try and undstand my feeling .. -. I walk around the streets so blue Just to see the sight of you But my emotion with you is only Fear.If the guy that stole your heart would just disappear I would show you no fear I know this is hard to explain for it to even sound true
But the only thing keeping me alive is a Breath Of You What's wrong with me?a beauty of secret love.suddenly I used to laugh at myself and suddenly it turns to be something that I really want to make it the reason to cry out loud nd even scream Because I don't know what is it that I'm feeling now But... I can say that I know it too, at the same time But I just don't want to say it It's embarassing, how you could like, or even fall in love, with someone who doesn't even remember your face,or meet you in person. It drives me dizzy, how you promised your self to not gonna tell it to anyone, even your best friend,cos.. i do busines with friends only .. i dont tell no friends about my love
but deep inside your heart you really want to scream he name out loud and tell anyone that he is your secret love But is it really love?
I don't know
Only God knows about a beauty of secret love rigth now love am here still thinkig about you
love miss you so much i have the true love for you and that will never change .. i cant wait here anymore to meet you in person. i will write you more as soon i get back from my family tonigth pls Anne take care of urself for me and kids...i have to go now .hope to hear back from you ,am going with my car that will be fast just 2hours drive to my family . my family live close to my city ,
thanks
love always
james

He had answered that because I sent him an email asking why on earth he could fall in love with someone over the internet in just a few days. I thought that was very strange!!! His earlier emails are below. Ladies, please watch out for yourselves!!

Hello
How are you doing . missed you so much online. hope they are doing fine ,love rigth now 8am london going to work in few mins now ..You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way as you makes every morning worth getting up for.Anne i will email you as soon i get done at work . hope to hear back from you .
thanks
love always
james....

I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. Because you make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible. I love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of humor.since i meet you online. Everytime I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me. ;-) How was kids doing ?hope kids doing Well rigth now at work very busy at work 3pm london time .

Love Always,
james

when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams,Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

James.