ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fraud via blossoms.com aka cherryblossoms.com / Mike Krosky
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:22 pm 

I think you may be interested in a story concerning fraud, that is being committed via a local internet company. http://www.Blossoms.com with their knowledge.

I first used the site late 2006, and have been monitoring it since I was defrauded by a female site member in April 2007.

That fraud only happened because the company failed to inform me that they had deactivated the female member I had contacted via their website. I continued emailing her for six weeks unaware that she had been deactivated and added to a little know area of their site called “scammers and spammer’s “.
I discovered afterwards that she was in contact with numerous other men from the same site, and actually managed to stopped one in Cuba sending her further funds. He also was unaware she had been deactivated.

In December this year they deleted the same known fraudster from their scammers list, thus allowing the same persons photo to be listed under another name to potentially commit another fraud on their website. (nancy_paul2001@yahoo.com became lucy_simth@yahoo.com within a short period of being removed from the scammers list.) Pictures attached.

When I informed them of the activity, they deactivated the fraudster while she was being traced, when specifically requested not to do so. This action allowed the criminal to go undetected for a second time, to commit further crimes via Western Union money transfer.
The profile of the fraudster known as Nancy Paul or Lucy Simth has still not been re added to the sites scammers list even though its been deactivated for a second time.
I also note that they currently show one African scammer on the list. This is a complete and obvious lie.

I have also directly informed cherryblossoms.com of 30 fraudulent females profiles from one area during the last 12 months, who they then deactivated. During this period I noticed that they are manipulating the amount of deactivated females on the website. This action keeps the male members uninformed of the actual risks they are exposed to on Blossoms.com. and also maintains the figures below one percent of their total female members, for public relations purposes.

A simple weekly list of deactivated profiles to paying members email address, would have avoided the whole problem I encountered. Sadly I never reached the point where I was able to put this point to the site owner. The lack of concern shown by Mike Krosky regarding the fraud on blossoms.com . is appalling, especially since it’s the male members who are making him wealthy. He showed no integrity, by completely failing to respond in a meaningful manner to my recent emails, having only replied with glib and ridiculous comments.
( All emails have been kept for reference )

Females join the site for free, with no identity check, and only a possible record their computer IP address to confirm their location. All male members pay for membership, so their credit or debit details are recorded. Needless to say, there are no male members listed in the scammers section, because they could be traced via the banking system.
Male fraudsters get on the site by posting a females picture they copy from the internet, and an attractive false profile.

If the fraudsters IP address matches his profile, they only need to send a couple of messages to contacts via the internal system on the site, and then switch the male victim to regular email or messaging, to completely avoid being detected by the site monitors. If they escape detection for even a few weeks, they can collect numerous email address of potential targets to develop off the site. If they get deactivated, they inform their victims that they have removed their profile from the site themselves, out of loyalty to the contact, and the men are hooked in most cases.

Mike Krosky’s continual message of not sending females money, fobs of most disgruntled members. But as we all know, men have been giving money to women they are in love with for hundreds of years.

Current membership of Blossoms.com on the 4th Jan 2007 :
57882 Women / 18644 Men / 248 Scammers

The truth is that cherry blossoms.com or CB as it‘s known, is actually Carte Blanche, for fraudsters.