ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Do scammers always use this?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:43 am 

IghoDALO Alexandro: Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime: Be your best friend. Get caught with you in the rain. Dance with you in the rain. Stargaze on a clear night. Watch the sunset together. Spend all day with you doing nothing.

IghoDALO Alexandro: ...Moonlit walks on the beach. Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment. Go on a carriage ride through the park. Do a crossword together. Go to brunch. Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger). Go for a twilight horseback ride. Watch a bad movie together.

IghoDALO Alexandro: ...Spend the rest of my life with you. Have our picture taken together. Eat ice cream with you. Make love to you passionately. Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language. Give you space when you need it. Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do). Discuss current events in a heated debate. Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion...

IghoDALO Alexandro: Carve our names into a tree/table. Go for a walk at dusk together. Be one with you. Send you a singing telegram. Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you. Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:05 am 

Here is a sample of replies I got from her

Quote:
Are you really serious about us being together? I want the same, but my friends here do not really support it. Told me too many terrible things about online dating, but I know they are not referring to my Jim, your very special babe, please tell me this is for real

Quote:
Hmmm!!! Don't know what to say, guess I was expecting this, but its all good. Thank you for telling me the truth. I can't be mad at you since its in your past and as you said you guys are only friends.
Jim, has she been seeing other guys? This is important for me to know so I dont get into...you know? Another thing is I dont know if I will want to come and live under thesame roof with your ex-girl friend, dont think ts right, you must agree with me on that.
Thanks for making me feel special about being the most beautiful woman in the world, though I know that's not true, lol.
Write back

Quote:
Hey Jim, what's happening at work? Its nice reading from you on here, I feel free opening this than ***** in the office. So what are you really looking for in this relationship?

Quote:
Hey Jim,
Your email woke me up. Its nice to know that I am also on your agenda, lol. You seem to really hit it off everyday, that nice.
I like you a lot and I really want this to grow, what do you think?
What is the name of your dog?

Quote:
Happy thanksgiving at the office Jim, guess by now you much be celebrating at the offie. Well, I am about to leave mine now and I think our Thanksgiving comes up on the 22nd of this month, I might have to go to Torino because its a family thing to us and can't miss that Turkey, lol. Well, my dad and his long speak and asking us to also say what the lord has down for us this year, its really going to be fun. And also my vacation is coming up almost at this period too...want to join us at that thanksgiving?
Okay, my typical day is, waking up by 5am, fall on my knees at the corner of my bed and say my prayers, read the good book, then go brush my teeth and do some exercises at which I have my bath. Have my breakfast and go to the office. I resume work by 7:45am and closes at 3pm. Have 40mins lunch break by 12pm to 12:40pm.
Get back home and maybe watch TV or go visit my friends, but I am pretty much the homie type of girl and would prefer my friends to come visit me. I love reading books, or listening to music or even watch movies. In the evening I go to the market and get some food stuffs, love shopping too and I am a very good cook too. On Wednesdays even I go to midweek service in church by 6-8pm and when I get back, just browse the internet...Well that's for week days.
On weekends I am the sport type, I watch mostly soccer games...its the main thing in Europe, you know?
How about you Jim?

Last edited by MrGoodwine on Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:07 am 

I mean it is entirely possible that it is a coincidence that she used the same poem that scammers have used right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:43 am 

Anyone can copy and paste..... if you stick to finding someone "local", you won't have to worry as much about being scammed.