ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BEWARE TrueBeginnings.com(also known as TRUE)!!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:48 am 

For anyone who is even considering using TrueBeginnings.com: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

This so-called "Safe" dating service(located out of Texas)DOES NOT-as their ads claim-screen their members for criminal records when they apply for membership! I found this out the HARD way when I was recently taken by a scammer out of Nigeria and when I reported it to True's customer service agents I got a literal run-around as to whether or not they REALLY WOULD file a criminal investigation on the guy(whose profile they had emailed me as supposedly a "good match.")

After talking to three different folks in their customer fraud dept. it was clear they expected ME to notify the police, file the report, send it to them and then MAYBE they would do something about it! Even after the police officer left a message on their answer machine they still never got back to the officer OR me with any information that could be useful to actually
investigating this scammer! They even refused to provide me with the scammer's credit card info that he'd used to set up his bogus account with TRUE!

FOR THE RECORD:the scammer is going by the name of RICK DENNIS, posing as a 37 year old foreign-born Caucasian US citizen living in Los Angeles, Ca. He is posing as an employee of Duncan Oil Company.

THIS is his TrueBeginnings profile name:"rickseekstruelove".
THIS is his YAHOO email address:"rickdennis01@yahoo.com"
THIS is what he claims to look like:5'9", slender, sandy-haired, hazel-eyed, high cheekboned, attractive Caucasian male approx. 37 years old.

I would insert a PICTURE of him here, but unfortunately don't know HOW!
Anyone who wants to see what he CLAIMS to look like please email me and I will be more than glad to send you his supposed picture, there are SEVERAL he sent!