ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: i was scammed by russian scammers
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:44 pm 

Howdy guys! I decided to tell my story too. My name is Glenn, I was contacted russian girl Nadya Krasnova through date.com. In the beginning I was mistrusting, but after some e-mails exchange I have sent her about 700,00 USD with Western Union for booking a journey (tickets and visa's fees). But very shortly before our meeting she wrote me that she and her mother had become bad sick. After some time she wanted a new meeting. Then I became very mistrusting and found an agency that does background checks and offer a scam check service. This agency called detective agency of CIS ( http://rusdetective.com I'm not advertising here, I just tell my story). It was for free and they e-mailed me that she is scam artist because she use pictures of known russian star Victoria Bonya. But I still don't give up on the real thing I'm corresponding with a girl now who seems real, but no matter what feelings may develop, I will order a background check before I ever send any money!

Glenn Evans.

Post subject: Re: i was scammed by russian scammers
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:55 pm 

glenn wrote:
Howdy guys! I decided to tell my story too. My name is Glenn, I was contacted russian girl Nadya Krasnova through date.com. In the beginning I was mistrusting, but after some e-mails exchange I have sent her about 700,00 USD with Western Union for booking a journey (tickets and visa's fees). But very shortly before our meeting she wrote me that she and her mother had become bad sick. After some time she wanted a new meeting. Then I became very mistrusting and found an agency that does background checks and offer a scam check service. This agency called detective agency of CIS ( http://rusdetective.com I'm not advertising here, I just tell my story). It was for free and they e-mailed me that she is scam artist because she use pictures of known russian star Victoria Bonya. But I still don't give up on the real thing I'm corresponding with a girl now who seems real, but no matter what feelings may develop, I will order a background check before I ever send any money!
Glenn Evans.

Thanks, Glenn!

I too was scammed by a Russian male who claimed he was a naturalized US citizen living in Los Angeles but working for Duncan Oil in Nigeria at the time. He goes by the name of RICK DENNIS, and claims his father's name is SIR ALFRED DENNISON.

SPECIAL NOTE:
HERE is his Yahoo email address:rickdennis01@yahoo.com
HERE is his TrueBeginnings.com profile name:rickseekstruelove

For any ladies here who belong to TrueBeginnings: BEWARE! THIS SCAMMER'S STILL THERE! Further, despite what this dating service claims THEY DON'T SCREEN FOR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY ON MEMBERS!
BEWARE ALL DATING PROFILES where that member claims they make a BIG salary, are willing to date female members with a WIDE RANGE OF AGES
(30-60 years of age)and are especially attractive in their profile photo!