ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jeffrey Harrison
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:29 pm 

Ladies beware - Jeffrey Harrison is still at it. Met him on match.com. He is now using lovinghrt5050@yahoo.com as an email. He still claims to be an engineer on contract and working in London. Claims his mom lives in Fort Smith Arkansas, and was willing to have me IM her. He never got so far as to ask for money. His English is pretty good, but his turn of phrase was quite clearly an English as a second language speaker. He did call me, from a number which traced back to Nigeria, and had an accent which I think was German, and his phrasing sounded a lot like that of other German speakers I have known. Said he picked up his accent from his dad, and was upset that I was questioning his integrity. I found your info, and told him if he was an innocent victim, he would be happy to provide proof for me. He stopped talking to me when I demanded personal identification information for the purpose of running a background check on him. I uploaded the picture he used. Hope this helps!

Attachments:
lovingheart.docx [12.94 KiB]
Downloaded 1000 times

Post subject: Re: Jeffrey Harrison
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 am 

It is better not to confront scammers with the info you find on them and tell them why you know they are a scammer.
Once you do, they know the identity is compromised, so they will take on a new one. That way you make it harder for other victims to find out if they are being scammed.