ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BEWARE of Reeves Ray, Reeves Ray Smilin, Reeves Ray Sexy, et
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:02 pm 

Apparently, after checking this website, several people have been scammed by him before under different alias' such as trueloveexist_002, and bill??? something - sorry can't get back to the log in files on this as accounts by other women are starting. Same type of story. They report that he owns his own business, 41, with 10 year old daughter.

Here's the latest. Reevesray147@yahoo.com.uk; reevesraysmilin@yahoo.com.uk; reevesraysexy@yahoo.com.uk. He is saying that he works for Julius Berger a/ka/ Bilfinger as a civil engineer and travels between Liverpool and West Africa, Nigeria. His latest photo is on EligibleGreeks.com under Reevesraysmilin (I think). I have notified this website and am posting him on several. Beware, he's extremely charming, says he will relocate, loves you, loves your family, loves kids, animals, has a 15/16 year old boy.

He will slip up because he can't remember birthdates, names, etc. He told me he was coming here to the states because he loved me but then got attacked and need $5K - I smelled a scam at that point so I started digging and found him radomly looking on many sites for different woman. By now, he's probably changed his mo a bit but if the word Nigeria, West Africa and London, Liverpool are in the same connection - what out. He is also posing as a windower. My concern is that he is not only coming up with these handles but probably stealing someone's identity too.

Post subject: Re: BEWARE of Reeves Ray, Reeves Ray Smilin, Reeves Ray Sexy, et
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:52 pm 

I support the message about alias Reeve. He is using Reevesray147 and he has signed up in http://match.ar.msn.com, where he contacts his victims and uses reevesray147@hotmail.com as the messenger address. There is a picture posted on both addresses, however it may not be real.
I confirm he uses that same story about being in Africa, having a daughter and falling extremely in love with you. He promises to visit you after he gets pay 75,000 euros for a transaction in Africa. He also says he lives in Spain but does not want to chat in Spanish. He states he prefers to chat in English and you will notice that his English is very bad.

Post subject: Reeves MO is just like Andre Scott's
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:04 am 

Amazing similarity to Andre Scott.. andscott42@yahoo.com born in London, 14 yr old daughter, but got mixed up and used he and him sometimes. Here is a sample of one of his emails, does this sound familiar?:
Hi Penny,
Thanks for the swift response ..How are you doing ? Hope cool ..How was your Holiday..Concerning what i do for living and about myself.... I felt is important at this junction to let you know the personality of whom and who you writing to all this while.

My name is Andre Scott.I am an Electrical Engineer based on Metal work on a Contract Basis.I was born in United Kingdom{England} .I lost both my parent in England .. I lost my Dad when i was 17 years old and three years later i lost my mom and it's was very Hard for me then ..I went to University Of Oxford in London..I came to US when i was 21 years old to Settle down,In the state of Florida in a City called Haines City i really love it there..Move from Florida to Washington State spent 7 years there now move down here in to TX Houston..My mom is a british born..

My main interests in life include my work,Daughter, friends,and my faith.I truthfully enjoy jazz and country music as well as reading,cooking , driving with my top down car in the country..Mary is a nice , loving , understanding , sincere , loyal young lady..She like to play basketball and also do that for his School, She is in grade 8..I am highly committed in helping her out of School ..she is a good student .. she also advise me to look for a woman that will make me happy , she now decided to put me on Singlesnet site ...I am 5'9, distinguished looking, Dark brown Hair, Blue eyes, and am a conservative man that is content, secure, generous, romantic, values honesty, honor, courage.I own my business .A small growing firm . I'm a Electrical Engineer by profession, but would love to take time to meet someone special in order to build a lifelong romance.I like to live in jeans, but enjoy sporting a jacket and tie on ocassion.I enjoy the outdoors, spontaneous fun and will dance with you, and live for long evenings of committed conversation. Mornings can be spent like two birds in the same bath splashing about,there is a lot more to my heart..I am intelligent, honest and good hearted man,I have a great sense of humou, respectfully treating a female in equal rights, love travelling together in different adventerours places.I Love God.i do not smoke neither drink nor take drugs.I recite poems and poetry for fun when i am less busy..I will like to know all about you , You sound interesting and a caring woman ...Take Care and Have a Wonderful Day..... Hope to read from you soon ..
Cheers,
Andre