ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Top 5 Pointers to Have a Successful Date
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:59 am 

Here are five important tips to achieve a successful date I would like to share:

Pointer #1 - Avoid dating occasionally.

This result to what we call "dating fatigue". Dating is an continuous activity (until you find that perfect match) and so recharging your energies, building self-confidence and maintaining optimism levels high must be practiced. I advise that you schedule your date in time frames to regain your renewed vigor if necessary.

Pointer #2 - ENJOY your date as much as possible

Always strive to enjoy dating activities even if it shows signs of not being compatible with your date. Remember, this is one aspect of socializing and grab the opportunity by spending time in the company of new acquaintances who may or may not bring you a sparkle. The truth is, most people are interesting in a way and this may be the chance to look for new friends!

Pointer #3 - Never divulge your entire being on a first date.

Basically, we tend to be more interested with individuals who are mysterious and the thrill of the chase when dating. Therefore, if you are looking for a more serious relationship, gender is out of the agenda in a first date. As your date progress and the person starts to fall for you within a reasonable time, then there is a higher percentage that real love may bloom.

Pointer #4 - Do join a quality Internet dating community

Expand your network. Join quality dating sites wherein upon registration, the site gets extensive of not just your personal preferences but with the preferences you wanted from your ideal partner. Beware of dating sites that shows a lot of gorgeous girls but after joining you find that these are just dummy members. Look for sites that give you the option to choose any US state preference you plan to build your dating network. For those who wanted to go across the globe, there are dating domains from that site to choose from. But before looking for a foreign date, I advise you to study a brief culture background. Most of these relationships go down the drain due to culture incompatibility.

Pointer #5 –Expand your dating network and practice socializing skills

Once you have set your network, take time and check your mail occasionally. Even if you never dated online, it is a start to boost your confidence and spirits, allowing you to practice your opening lines and conversation skills. Internet dating is really fun, adventurous and secure. It introduces you to the world of dating safely and gently.

If you need more tips or advise please respond on this thread and I will try to help you with the best of my knowledge.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:09 pm 

online dating are scams

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:24 pm 

Hi.you can't just say that all internet dating is fraudulent.Yes, there are frauds, but many people are also finding true love online.
I think these tips given above will be very useful to anyone looking for love on the internet.
regards

Learn about how thousands of people are losing millions of dollars monthly to romance scams, and how you can avoid becoming a victim at http://www.elovedeceptions.com. Read the latest scam news updates on http://www.elovedeceptions.com/scamnews.htm