ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: beware Anthony or Tony Collins
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:48 pm 

beware of meeting Anthony or Tony Collins. British aged 50. Has been living in Florida and before that London UK, and now known to be in Marbella Spain.

I met him on a jewish dating site. He gave me all the BS that he was wealthy but all his money was frozen as it was in investments. He started out with money staying in a fancy hotel and said he had sold everything and was on the move. Before long he was out of money and needed some to start a new business. This of course disappeared followed by needs for more money.

He is a wonderful liar, charming, believable. He lives off women and their money and drinks like a fish (Jack Daniels and Martinis). Pretty much everything he says is not true. He speaks Hebrew fluently but is from Manchester England.

Do not fall for his charms. He currently has money (mine as he sold my car Corvette) and he banked the money.

Steer clear of him - he has gone back to his ex wife currently till she throws him out again. I am now broke.

Post subject: Re: beware Anthony or Tony Collins
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:24 am 

Jab Music and publishing Ltd/ Jab Shots Stay Away From Anthony Collins & Chris Gardner
Hmmm I have recently had dealings with Anthony/Tony Collins and also a Chris Gardner, his partner, Marbella. Anthony set up a company called Jab Music and Publishing Ltd or Jab Shots as the company is now called, a film company producing streamed videos. About 8 people were employed by both of them to do telesales work for this new venture. I worked for 2 months and never got paid along with most of my colleagues. I kept asking when are we going to get paid but Anthony and Chris just kept dangling the carrot saying we had to be patient and that everyone would be paid eventually. Yeah right, what a load of BS. These 2 guys have hired people probably knowing that they could not pay everyone. Funny though, they did pay one guy whose wife works for The Olive Press newspaper - paid to keep quiet perhaps? People like this make me sick. One of my colleagues had even been threatened with eviction from her rented house as she had not been able to pay her rent. She is owed about 2000€ which is alot of money.
To date I have seen no sign of any cash deposited in my bank account despite repeatedly given them my bank bank details.
Remember the company name "Jab Shots". They advertise for telesales staff in The Sur newspaper. Avoid these two idiots like the plague as you could end up doing alot of hours with nothing to show at the end of it.
I am sure this is the same Anthony Collins as he mentioned on a conference call his connection with Florida. The company Jab Shots uses an address in London which does exist but another company operates from the office. All very suspicious. :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:57 pm 

Hi jseldon

I'm hoping that you keep an eye on this forum.

If the lady who lost money is blonde, possibly lives in Alhaurin after moving from Torreblanca, would you please ask her to contact Ian. She can reach me on Skype or on the email address I left for her on her Skype, or leave a post for me here. She will know who I am. Please tell her that I have something for her that may be of great interest.

Many thanks

Ian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 am 

Hi jseldon

I hope this post doesn't appear twice. I sent something similar this morning but it appears to have been eaten.

If the lady who lost money is blonde and lives in Alhaurin, previously Torreblanca, and you know where she is, would you please be so kind as to ask her to contact Ian. I'm usually in Skype, where I've left messages for her, including my email address, or perhaps through these pages. I have news with regard to this that may be of interest to her.

Cheers

Ian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:07 pm 

I also got scamed by this con man!

I worked for him september 2010. I was doing telesales from home. He even made me a manager and i interviwed staff for him, nearly got my friend on board also.

After 2 weeks of working for him he said a new guy had come on board Criss Gardner, had no reason to think he was a con!

Did a lot of hours for him, even worked evening at times,when it come to it i didnt get my money! He kept saying he was having trouble with his banks bacs system all the BS you can imagine.

I spoke to a woman in london Julie, she was a rep, even went out on an appt i made, thank god the customer didnt buy it! The customer contacted me saying she had an email sent her from some one what did web work for him and he said that anthony was a con man as he didnt pay him either.

How is he still getting away with all of this?

Said he had a team in Florida what worked doing the same thing and it was going well!

This man need to be stopped at fast! :x