ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Romanian Dating Scams - Have you been burnt?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:22 pm 

Dahlfi wrote:
Just be careful that is all. You may have mentionned it through previous post but if you are a US citizen, you are valuable to her in terms of obtaining a green card..Just be alert, that is all.
Dahlfi

thank you Dahlfi
i know a lot of foreigner want men for something.. is not only money, some do want love. even if is 2 weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:39 am 

CCCC wrote:
this is what he wrote...
" i guess i will never know if she was real or not but with my luck i doubt it."And all the murders were done in africa,I dont even know if americans were killed there.besides that guy in a bar.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/ ... 8054.shtml the story..

What does a non related murder in 2011 have to to with a post in 2009?

CCCC wrote:
I also saw her passport.
and IDs.and job papers.

Easy to show you fake papers.

CCCC wrote:
And def lonely i really think she just wants companionship and sexual intercourse.

Sure, every woman looking for that tries to find it far from home.

CCCC wrote:
She doesn't trust men there.As domestic violence is high.She always speaks about her freedom. And hates men there because of how they treat women.

The golden line every scammer uses to explain why she does not want a man from her country. She forgot to mention that they drink a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:09 am 

American visa for romanian women.

If you are a romanian woman, to obtain an american turist visa you have to be coledge graduated, to own property, like an apartment, to have some money in the bank, and hold a steady job for the last three years.

Second option is to have a fiance visa, which is granted for 3 months, she comes here she get maried, she does not, she goes back home. You have to do all the paper work here.

Third option , is to go to a local agency to aply for an work experience visa, for this you have to have allready a job, or to be a full time student, have excelent grades in school and come from an establish midle clas family.

Fourth, you go there, go to the embasy make a declaration of intent to marry her, have teen days to marry, then you go home and she waits for 45 days to obtain her visa.

In either case, she have to have a clean record, cannot be a felon or a prostitute.

In Romania is almost imposible to obtain a USA visa, unless you have relatives here, or some one sponsor you to come over to visit, even that is dificult as you will have to be well to do your self, and prove it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 am 

Every romanian citizen has a photo ID by the time he turns 14, all photo ID's in europe are the same, looks like the page on your passport, where the photo is. Single diference is the issuing country and that country flag.

In European Union you do not need a passport to travel, who has a pasport has travel outside europe, like Turky, Israel or Dubay, pay atention if you girl say she been to Dubay, bad sign, as a lot of romanian girls work as prostitutes in Dubay, as well in a lot of European countries.

Romania provides 75 % of gender workers in Europe.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:01 pm 

You are totally wrong in many ways

To obtain a tourist visa

http://romania.usembassy.gov/visas/visa ... ocess.html
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/roman ... nt_day.pdf

In the European Union you need a passport to travel. You are not allowed to travel without one.

You are mistakenly referring to the Schengen Agreement. The Schengen area represents a territory where the free movement of persons is guaranteed. The signatory states to the agreement have abolished all internal borders in lieu of a single external border. Here common rules and procedures are applied with regard to visas for short stays, asylum requests and border controls.
Romania isn't one of the Schengen countries.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 pm 

Pennywise wrote:
You are totally wrong in many ways

To obtain a tourist visa

http://romania.usembassy.gov/visas/visa ... ocess.html
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/roman ... nt_day.pdf

In the European Union you need a passport to travel. You are not allowed to travel without one.

You are mistakenly referring to the Schengen Agreement. The Schengen area represents a territory where the free movement of persons is guaranteed. The signatory states to the agreement have abolished all internal borders in lieu of a single external border. Here common rules and procedures are applied with regard to visas for short stays, asylum requests and border controls.
Romania isn't one of the Schengen countries.

For your information here it is:

“In 2006 the directive on the right to move freely (2004/38/EC) was implemented, meaning that passportless travel is allowed in the entire European Union, if having a national identity card from an EU country. For some a passport is necessary anyway, since not all countries issue such cards for their citizens, and because Sweden requires a passport when travelling from that country to EU countries outside Schengen.”

Hmm, I have traveled intensively in Europe for the last 5 years and did not matter where I go , Romanians were traveling only with their ID document, which has the same format as the id page in any passport in the world and same encoding, even the holograms.

I have compared what is written on this ID with what was written on some one passport, I mean the bottom encoding with those >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> , compare their passport with their ID perfect match, also those ID cards, so called Bulletin in Romania, are used for traveling thru out Europe, they may not be part of the Schengen agreement, but they do travel freely in Europe based on the above agreement, no need for visa, at least not in Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal etc. My ex girl friend went with me in several countries and she did not have a passport, even last year we went to Paris, in December, and to Canes festival in May, Sardinia in July, no need for passport or visa.
Same reading machine used for passports in airports are used to read their ID's and no visa needed, as they have putt the entire population on those universal ID cards for European Union.. the Schengen Agreement means that there is no need to show a passport at the border, the only borders in EU right now, are the airports. They will check your ID, but if from a member state of EU, no visa, that is only because they have all international airports, and people come in from all over the world.

And yes you can fill in all the forms you want at the American embassy for your visa, but that does not mean they are going to give it to you, also once you have been refused visa, you are on a black list and never again can apply for one, I do not mean to contradict you, but there are certain things which you as an American maybe do not get it.

Go to American consulate in Bucharest and see hundreds of people apply for visa every day; unfortunately they will get an answer in about 2 years and is very possible that will be negative.

The only way to get a visa is thru an agency seeking employment for you abroad, like Carnival cruises, or for exchange of work experience, or as a student for the summer work, all part of state department PR, unless you are rich, you are not coming to America on a tourist visa, even the one who come here to work, get either a transitional visa or a temporary one.

Sorry about this argument, but we have to keep the record straight, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:40 am 

If you put it like that you are right. I thought you meant you can travel in Europe without a passport or ID and that is not true. Even inside Schengen you can still be asked to show your passport or ID, so you need one. Airports aren't the only borders. If you travel by car you also cross borders. Schengen Agreement means you have to show your passport at the first Schengen country you enter and do not need to do so at the next Schengen country if you move on inside the Schengen territory. This is however if you travel by plane. If you travel by car there still is a big chance you have to show your ID.

Getting a tourist visa may be hard, but not impossible as is suggested here. Having a college degree is not a reguirement. Neither is owning property. You do however need to show you have a reason to return to your country and that you are able to support yourself during the duration of your trip. You can also do so with an American sponsor.

What it comes down to is that not being able to get a visa is no excuse for a Romanian woman not to come to you and you can always meet in the UK. There is no reason for you to go to Romania if you do not trust it.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:16 pm 

I broke up with dana :(
well now i am lonely funny she never loved me
we shared so many naked pics my very large endowed DELETE THIS POST went to her.

well we will always chat
and dana.f. would always cough A LOT

dana told me she has holes in her lungs, haha didnt asked for money at all

maybe she does
she said she has xrays

well is over
i didnt get robbeg like half u guys haha

i do feel lonely agaign :(
well about her ex she was right all the info was right

the doctors gave her 6 months to live

tho, she still havent showed me the x-rays
she says she has them

shes a heavy smoker
i seen everthinh of her pussy and a$$
shes an averegage woman

she said she has xrays of her lungs and holes in them
but, still hasnt showed them to me.

well i am bak to lonelylive. screw life suck a$$

lol @ you guys looking for LOVE IN ROMANIA LETS BE REALISTIC DUDES

I AM envy of ther boyfriend he was 17 and she was 24 lucky skiny faggot i will post a pic of how i look

a few mins not face just body

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:20 pm 

lol i am drunk posting this

the doctor told dana she has 6 months to live and told me she has xrays of her lungs with holes
i think she has tubercoulous but she hasnt showed me the pic

i am sorry i am bit drunk now

but we shared so many moments on cam
she would alwauys cought
and i saw taking medication a few times

but she never lvoed me

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:36 am 

Unfortunately you cannot tell if she has a problem with her lungs, I got x-rays also from a "girl friend", you have to understand that they are experts at faking documents, allmost every girl in romania has PhotoShop in her computer.

Her cough my be related to havy smoking, majority of romanians smoke, as for her having to live only 6 months, she will not be able at this strage to talk to you at all, she will be in bed.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:05 am 

I dont care about dana. not drunk now haha
In the beginning i really loved her, after founding out some stuff, she was talking to some other guy online, that turn out to be a complete liar, this guy was promising her fake lies. i found out because he used the same ID for facebook and was only making fun of her. but dana lied to me about him even, ignored me to talk to this screwing faggot.

we argued a lot about trust, and even told her to send half the money to see me.because the trip there is like 1000 bucks more or less.

She wasn't lying about some stuff.
I seen dana take medication for the heart a few times.she coughs like crazy .
on cam. I done my research every time i would call dana she sometimes had a fever , when i gained access to her account she was talking to some other guy about fever in her lungs burning sensation.at this point she had no idea i would gained access, shes slow when it comes to pcs, doesnt know there's history, conversations ect..
. Last time i spoke to dana she didn't want to tell what she has.because she even told me she doenst trust me after i threatened her to send her naked pics to that guy from facebook..In this entire month i spoke to her 3-4 times. on the phone.she got the bad news like 3 weeks ago.but i wanted to see those x-rays.....haha she knows i dont trust her, she even told me on the phone that. haha. of course '' i dont trust you dana you lied to me in the past this could be a lie as well'' after calling you a whore on the phone.

she just told me the symptoms,

my conclusion is she has active tuberculous .it actually makes sense, she told she can't drink coffee and it is advised NOT to drink coffee. she just told me she has a hole in her lung.TB cause fevers as well.

It doesnt matter if i talk to her again. I dont care I once did,i love her very much.. thats why she saw my entire body naked and i saw hers.And i tried to make her feel as comfortable as possible with me.She's 35 i am 24
like i said she wanted that other guy in teh beginning not me.

Now, that she is sick it doesnt matter, I cant help her, shes not with me shes too far away. And, I always go with proof, tangible evidence.
i must see it.

like i said i dont care about her anymore we are too far to have anything meaningful.
I enjoyed her company.But at 1 point i stop caring. and now she has this disease which in her case could be 50/50
truth or lie.
Honestly is over, if she ''survives'' or not.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:13 am 

I dont hate arabs scamming romanians at all.
I have this online Romanian male ''acquaintance'' haha i dont even trust him, but we are in the same bodybuilding sport ''supplements'' .He gave me a good advice, online; crazy people can hide their craziness online. Find love in real people ect not bad advice from a muslim lookin romanian.

haha i have even learned some romanian .

If someone is asking you for 4,000 dollars i mean c;mon seriously shiiitt...
is a scam.

Some guy here sent like 500,000 dollars there..i mean c;mon in the states you could have been with 1000 women..

love is fake.Love is not real.is just an illusion.Some men or women get lucky find a person to screw everyday. too bad thats not me.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:19 am 

i dont hate dana, if she was here maybe things would have been different.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:26 am 

i dedicate this song to us men
that been scammed by romanian w.h.o.r.e.s
together we are strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynakKbjzW7E

i think it means broken dreams or lost dreams
or lying scumbags dreams something along those lines
my romanian isnt that gud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 pm 

i just found out dana was a fake

she moved in to this new house...

all of the sudden i dont talk that much...

then...i make a fake account and chat with her ex...

then we go on CAM ..

AND GUESS WHAT WHOS THERE DANA NEXT TO HER EX............

BUT I TOLD HIM I DONT HAVE A CAM

HAHAH WOW... THESE PEOPLE ARE BELOW HUMANS..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next