ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Romanian Dating Scams - Have you been burnt?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 pm 

Hello Forum,

I am a newbie, and cautious, but not a victim of the webcam or dating services. No I learned the hard way of having a nervous breakdown over a Brazilian stripper, living here in NJ, 6 months into a dysfunctional relationships, she tells me she is married , that was 6 years ago. Have avoided strip clubs for the past 5 years and went back to church.

Well for the past 5 years I had been hoping I would've met somebody...as you guessed no. At 48, it is not easy, even though I am in the best shape of my life, finding attractive women to have a friendship/relationship has been very difficult. None at my gym, church, and forget about bars, not into that scene anymore.

I met "Eva" on MFC, yes she is beautiful, she is a passionate, and wears her heart on her sleeve. If she likes you, she lets you know, but if not she'll tell you to F - off. And what attracted me to her was her humor. And also when someone said how beautiful she was, she thanked GOD. I have not met too many that acknowledge God anymore. After a week of being part of a chat group, I joked with her that I'm coming to Bucharest and I'm staying with her...she freaked out...No No No, I'm here to make money not friends. So she was being honest, and 5 minutes went by then she pm'd and explained her situation.

Then she told me her real name, and a little about herself. Two weeks later she caught me in another room with another girl. At first she acted indifferent, but I knew this hurt her, and she eventually told me. She asked me why I never asked her for private show, I told never, because there is a difference between lust and respect. She never uses her sexuality to keep me interested. Anyway I decided to send her a few things mailed from here, total fiasco because she had to pay VAT tax? It cost her money, she was not happy, and let me know, but for some reason I did not answer her in anger, and as the day wore on she emailed how happy she was with everything. She also asked for something I wore all the time? I sent her my Dallas Cowboys jersey...maybe she'll have better luck with it, than I do.

I also sent her flowers for Valentine's Day, this put her over the top, she said she never got flowers from anybody? As time has passed, she has opened up more and more with me, she loves animals and is totally heartbroken her cat is missing or dead, her brother had a head injury in an accident and hates her mother, and her mother needs eye surgery for glaucoma, and she feel responsible for the welfare for her entire family. She has never asked me for money, and when I asked her if I could send her money for her mom,she forbid me.

Normally if I was doing the wrong thing, my subconscious would tell me, or my dreams would be strange, nightmares, etc...nothing. And I pray about this relationship/friendship, that I do the right thing. She also told me she goes to church every sunday with her mom. I have no problem sending her money for her mom, but before I might do this, another set of eyes, or any additional advice would be greatly appreciated.

After taking the time to read the entire thread...Laura is a scammer too. Fortunately for me, there is no heartache, or love lost, just a few hundred bucks...I got off cheap compared to some other folks. Something tells me that her angry outbursts with me, were very revealing, I think unconsciously she deliberately sabotaged our relationship, there could've been a friendship, but that is gone now. I have no trust in her...end of story. I did stress faith, and the importance of love in our lives, and how important God is to me. And whatever money I sent to her is between her and Him, she will have to make accountability for what she says and does. And I'm sure she has a boyfriend too.

Well at the end of the day, I'd rather be me, than her. Who knows, maybe the Holy Spirit will work on her and the rest of us too.

Thank you,

Peach

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:03 pm 

This may not be a scam, but unfortunately her anger erupted again this evening with me. Here I am under the influence of pain killers for a carpal tunnel surgery I had monday and she blasted me for asking a repeat question about her mom's eye surgery. I think she's pissed because I held out on the Western Union payment today.

Ultimately whatever I have done or do, is not between me and her, it's between her and GOD. If I send her $1200 euros for her mom's eye surgery, that won't kill me, but if she is lying, she has to answer for that, not me.

I also just sent her an email basically saying you f-ed up and you missed a damn good chance.

such is life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 pm 

***PEACH64***

If you read the entire thread you will know that this girl is a scammer just like mine turned out to be. My girl was also reluctant to receive help from me. They can be very patient and they know how to get you to "cooperate". It is the same method again and again. You meet this girl and for some reason she is attracted to you. Before long she tells you all about her many, many problems but usually wont ask for money unless of course you offer it and then they will take it.

I know what it is to be lonely! I am sorry to tell you this but keep your heart closed to these poor, defenseless girls. Most of them are just there to take your money. Nothing else!

Keep strong and God bless

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:48 pm 

TO ALL:

I joined Hi5 really to test my scam hunter detection skills. Dang! It only took 2 hours for a "girl" to contact me immediately and offered her Yahoo ID so we could chat privately. I asked for a cam chat and she declined because her cam didnt work ***FLAG #1***

I accepted her invite and after 30 mins chatting, I already knew she is Indian but goes to diplomacy school in NIGERIA and leaves with her uncle...who just last week happened to go into a coma from kidney stones ***FLAG #2***. She is running out of money and needs U$500 to cover her expenses which will include the possible airfare to come "be with me" (after 30 mins... and she loves me already)

I am attaching a screenshot of the last few lines of our chat where I confront "her"

Attachment:
scamer.JPG
scamer.JPG [ 76.48 KiB | Viewed 55592 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:55 pm 

and here is another one

Attachment:
scamer2.JPG
scamer2.JPG [ 31.93 KiB | Viewed 55592 times ]

There are hundreds like this!

When this one sent me "her" pictures, I looked for matches on the web using the link below:

http://www.tineye.com/

You can try protecting yourself and finding out is this people are real by either placing these pictures they send you on the link aboive or just installing the plug in so you can match picture right from your email. needless to say BeautyEmpress899@yahoo.com didnt bother to deny she was caught

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:02 pm 

And finally for today anyway, here is the best one by far! This one was really, really good! This was a real girl - we chatted via cam for hours and hours....and like the others it was not long before she confessed all her troubles to me. After almost a week complaining about her dire situation, I offer to help and before you know she gave me the different options, finally settling down for Western Union.

Here is the scammer details so you dont fall for her! She is really, really good and very pretty too

Attachment:
scamer2.JPG
scamer2.JPG [ 43.91 KiB | Viewed 55592 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:21 am 

Anybody listen to Led Zeppelin? I can only speak for myself, Nobody's Fault But Mine, is the only song to sum it all up. Yes, I was taken advantage of, and I was a willing participant. Like one other gentleman posted on here, he gave up on American women too. So I/we may have set ourselves up, because of the the things "we" want in the "ideal" woman. Romance scams are everywhere, not just Romania, or Eastern Europe. They are also right here in our home towns.

As for my experience, it is more psychological and deliberate head games, now turning nastier. I'm not angry, I felt very sad, and am becoming more detached, care less and less. As I'm typing this message, I have received two texts from Laura, I guess Marius did investigate her? It is a shame, because I really liked her. But she drove me away with her attitude. And God is sovreign he made that happen for me to see her in a different light, that is how I found this website. Maybe some day she will learn what she could've had. As for me, I feel great, nothing to look back on.

You know two years ago God took all these desires away from me, but because I gave into rebellion, and lost patience I got lost in this fantasy world of chat/cams. I know it sounds tough, but God's peace surpasses all understanding.

I know how heartache feels, how empty and torn up, no hope, just endless agony. But realize you are better off going through this now, than a lifetime of grief and headaches. My best advice is to read up on Co-Dependancy, this is no different than, alcohol, drug, gambling, food and gender addiction. Once you read up on this topic, it will open your mind up to thoughts and realizations you've never had. Tomorrow will be better. All things work together for the best.

Thank you for letting me share,

God Bless,

Peach

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 pm 

Last entry:

I not a Victim, nor was I Scammed!

I made a big mistake and contacted Marius...I sent him 4 emails, as well as, PM him here...no answers. He was a big mistake. He didn't help, but made matters worse by telling this young woman that I hired him to investigate her, now he has threatened her, and tried to blackmail her. he has made matters worse.

THERE ARE NO VICTIMS, get out of your bubble

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 am 

Hi Guys, this is my first post here. Please read my entire post and let me know your suggestions.

I believe that my best friend is being scammed by a cam girl from Romania, so i need some help and advise.

My friend is 30 yrs old, a good looking guy. He is in a decent job and earns a pretty good salary. He met this romanian cam model 5 months ago and they both fell in love soon after (after a month i guess). The girl is around 21 yrs and is studying in university. He says she is working as a cam girl only to earn money and pay for her university and will stop once she gets her degree in june, which i believe is a big fat lie. I think she won't change even if she wants to.

Slowly he started sending her flowers, gifts etc. They even plan to meet in few months, she is even willing to travel and meet my friend and his family. Now he pays her tuition fee and also sends her money in WU or MG. Every month he sends her around 300 - 400$ apart from flowers and gifts. Some how she will come up with a new problem every time and asks for more money. I'm afraid she does this to other guys as well and takes money from them too.

When i asked him about sending her money, he says that he offered her to help and she never asked him. The reason she comes up with is like,
- She is the one who supports her family as her parents are divorced and her mom is sick and doesn't work
- She needs money to pay for her university which is a private university according to her
- Her mom is critical and needs an emergency operation (looks like medical care is free in romania but is it even free when you had to undergo operation?)
- lost her phone and my friend sent her a brand new smart phone
- She had an accident and needs money

She seems to wears fancy clothes, new shoes etc all the time but she tells him that she is poor and can't even afford to buy food sometimes.

She gave my friend her phone number, address, details of university where she is studying etc but still doesn't accept his friend request in facebook. When he asks her about it, she seems to be avoiding the discussion. This is a clear sign for me that she is hiding something from my friend. Other than these information, my friend doesn't know anything about her and her life.

They speaks everyday on whatsapp and sometimes even on the phone. They exchange lots of pictures everyday and he showed me few of her pictures. To me few of the pictures seem to be pin up photos, taken by a professional. The important thing is, she never saw him on cam or on skype and never even asked for it. She saw only his pictures.

She says she is single and broke up with her boy friend 8 months ago. However based on what my friend told me, i'm sure that this girl has a boy friend. She constantly speaks to him on the phone even when she is performing on cam. But ignores my friend saying that she is working and she needs to concentrate and speak to other members on the cam site. Sometimes he says she will ignore him for days and he will be upset about it but again he'll go back to her like an insect attracted to light.

She wants to marry my friend and move in with him this summer as she says her life in romania is hard and can't wait to get out of that hell. She says that they would need lots of money to make a decent living if they plan to settle down there.

I even advised my friend to create a new account in the same cam site and speak to her to find out the truth about her, which he did. As i suspected, she asked him for money after taking to him just for 15 minutes. When my friend confronted her, she told him that she expects nothing but money from others and from him only love, nothing more. She said she is being honest with him and told him the truth and its for him to decide their future. However he believed what she said and fell for her even more.

I don't understand why these girls play with emotion and cheat in the name of love and marriage. I think they get trained to behave like this. The bottom line is, My friend is a very good person and i don't want him to get hurt!

I think my friend is being scammed by this girl and he needs to stop before its too late. But he never listens to me or his family and spends almost all of his money on her.

Am i right in thinking that he is being scammed or am i being paranoid here? Does she really loves him? what do you guys think?

I'm really glad that i found this site and reading all the messages posted here, its clear to me that my friend is being scammed. I guess my friend is emotionally involved with her and its very difficult to change his mind. So i need your advise and suggestions to help my friend.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:11 pm 

Quote:
Am i right in thinking that he is being scammed

Sounds like he is being scammed.

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:09 am 

he is definitely being scammed, is it Mrs.K, aka Karina Grace? He like myself doesn't belong on a site like this, no good will ever come of it. He's better off on PLentyOfFish.com .

PM if you want me to reach out to him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:45 am 

No, this is a different girl.

These girls are very very smart and they know exactly what buttons to push so that we may give them everything they need. While we may feel elated about our newly found relationship, i bet they laugh about us and continue to pretend and be nice to us.

Some may even go to the extent of giving all information about them - full name, phone number, address, ID card, passport etc thinking that they can get away with such scams and these victims can't do anything to them because they are half way around the world.

I wish there could be some ways we can get back at them instead of getting drunk and crying like a child.

Post subject: Re: DATING SCAMMER Mirabela Slav (born: Lascu)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:17 pm 

And she/he/it, or whatever this scambitch is, has another profile on:

http://www.yourchinalove.com/view/49753172_52774.html
http://www.asiafriendfinder.com/view/49 ... 52774.html
http://asiafind1.com/view/49753172_52774.html

Profile name: bubu202067

SO BEWARE !!!

ScamHunter007 wrote:
And she/he/it or whatever is back with the profile Bebi3qqq on:

http://www.internationalcupid.com/en/pr ... ID/1169841

ID: 1169841

Same headline as before on aff: “hello there world!!!!”

So take care of this woman/man or whatever it is, when you meet her/him/it CANCEL ALL contact with her/him/it and BLOCK ALL communications with her/him/it … !!

In the mean time FACEBOOK profiles are changed

in the past:

1. Mirabela Slav
2. Marius Slav

changed into:

1. Mira Mira
2. Marius Marius

and currently:

1. Edelweiss Magnolia
2. Marius Marius

So, pepople, BEWARE when you ‘meet’ the following ‘people’:

1. gabriela160171 (Former profile on AFF)
2. Bebi3qqq (Current profile on http://www.internationalcupid.com)

and following YM profiles or email:

1. ms122012
2. mirabela0789
3. mirabela_lascu
4. nela_0707
5. slavmarius2007

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:47 pm 

This is my first time on here and unfortunately I was the victim of a Romanian dating scam.

Last May, I went to a lapdancing club in Dublin and met a girl called Alexandra. We had a great time together and i spent a fortune. I've been to many strip clubs and know none of the girls are interested in the customers and nothing comes of it but this girl found me on facebook the following day and we began talking. I have an unusual last name but she must have remembered it and looked me up on facebook. I was very sceptical at first but we got on really well and had lots of things in common. I've been single for 4 years so I thought all my christmases had come at once when this girl showed an interest in me.

We began meeting up, going to fancy restaurants, going for drinks etc but we weren't having gender or anything like that.
She kept telling me about the bad previous experience she had with her ex-boyfriend and to have such a gentleman with her was a relief. She told me that she left her job in the lapdancing club and was looking to work in social care so while she was looking for a job, I paid for everything. I paid €1200 for a deposit on her new house, gave her €300 a week to live on and also paid bills and bought her a new laptop. In late November, she told me that she wanted to go back to Romania for Christmas so i paid €500 for flights. She then said that her mother had a heart attack so I gave her €200 to get a sooner flight. I kept sending her €300 a week and kept paying her rent. She was meant to come back in January but didn't because she said she broke her leg while going to the airport. She even sent me a photo of her in a cast and with crutches.

Anyway, in February, there was a photo of her and a guy hugging on the beach in Dublin with some of her friends. When asked about this, she said it was an old photo. More photos start popping up of her and this guy and she said that I was being crazy so she gave me the guy's number and told me to call him. I called him but she obviously had everything well scripted and he was able to say things like "Alex is an old friend, I'm just putting up these photos to make my ex-girlfriend jealous" I told him to stop so he did.....for a while and the photos came back again. There was a photo of the two of them in Vanilla nightclub which ended up on the Vanilla facebook page for a recent date so I finished having any contact with the girl.

I then got talking to one of Alexandra's friends who told me that she was still working in a different lap-dancing club which was owned by the same guys as the original one she worked in. She told me that her and Alex had a falling out so if I wanted to get her fired, all I would have to do is show them a bunch of money transfers, facebook messages, texts and calls. I think this is exactly what I should do but I'm wondering if any of you have any other suggestions?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11