ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Romanian Dating Scams - Have you been burnt?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:36 am 

amiens wrote:
stop sending her money and see what happens ,if she starts asking it is not a good sign....she seems ok ,but you never know

I haven't sent any for a couple of weeks now and she hasn't asked at all or even hinted at it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:07 pm 

People,

Do not start a relationship through the internet when you're on the other side of the planet.

You want to find a Romanian wife, GO to Romania as a tourist, then, WHILE there, look for girls to date. This might be a little different in Europe, but in Latin America a good way of warding off scammers is to tell them you are at their town right now and that you will at most exchange a few letters before inviting her to dinner at your hotel. Agency scams will cut you because you won't use their services for long, impersonators won't show up at all and will give you excuses, and if the girl do show up you will get a chance of screening her BEFORE having actually lost any money on her.

If everything fails you should take the opportunity to meet girls the old hard way, by visiting the town and learning a bit about their culture and how the girls there really live.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:23 am 

Hello! My name is Marius,im Romanian live in Bucharest. If i can help you with some info about peoples who live in Bucharest feel free to ask me,i will be happy to help you for free!im proud to be romanian,and i hate people from my country who steal,scamm,and do other bad things wich put Romanian honest people in a bad light! sorry for my english,i learned in school and that was 20 years ago.

best regards

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 pm 

Well, thank God for my paranoid nature. Here is my story. About a week ago, I entered and adult cam website. I am an older man, who went through a difficult divorce and needed easy entertainment. So, I found this girl and upon viewing her on cam, I asked her to do something to prove she was real. Of course it was a video. So I confronted this person and she explained how she will get $2 if I registered with a website.

Why not? But with the condition that she revealed herself to me. I was quickly given a Yahoo ID. It turns out to be the most beautiful girl I have seen in a while. This is absolutely true! I am a man that had his share of women and when I saw this one, I was immediately taken by her big, blue eyes! The next day, I was asked if i wanted a few pictures of her. I did. I got them and it was the same person in different places. These are non-nude photos by the way.

It was a real girl! We seemed to "click". She appears to be happy I was not a jerk that asked her to pose naked or anything. She even seem happy to find me on Yahoo messenger every time. We talked for hours at a time. One day I see her and she looks sad. I asked what is it and then came the pitch: "abandoned at 15, had to work as a model on the web sometimes posing nude, very low pay if anything, does not trust men but I am the only one, she is about to be kicked out of her room which she shares with other working girls....yadda, yadda yadda". You imagine the rest.

Did I mentioned I am overweight, not good looking and semi bold? LOL. Well, I am not anyone's catch! That much I know! Anyway...

I pretended to be ignorant and very interested in helping. Believe or not, she declined my help for a few days. On day 4 of her predicament, she mentioned how she looks forward to the time she knows I will be online because I make her entire day tolerable. Wow! I wished that were true.

For the kill, she apologizes several times before asking me for the help she had declined earlier. She needs 250 Euros to pay the rent. I followed her game and instead tell her I will send her 4 months so she does not have to worry for sometime. How do we do this, I asked her. Without thinking twice of the hows, she already gives me a list of possible ways to send her money. Western Union, Paypal, Payooner... and that is followed by an email with her name, surname and location.

At this point, I really had enough and confronted her! I sent her a reply back and told her that she is just too beautiful and young to be doing this crap! Told her that I know there has to be a man! she is just to beautiful to be alone and noticing someone like me...worst, over the Internet. I told her to be careful that the next man may not be as forgiving and understanding as I am and sincerely hoped she finds a better career.

Would you believe she replied clearly stating that she wanted a loan which is not a crime and that she did think of my as a boyfriend (with only 4 days--about 9 hours of actual chat) and that she is deeply hurt and hopes i don't do this to other girls?

Mmmmmk.

Men: be careful! Let's not let our loneliness and disappointments cloud our judgement. if something looks and feel too perfect, it probably is.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:16 am 

*** UPDATE ****

So I loved the idea of psychological warfare and decided to continue to reach out to "her". To my surprise, she replied to my Yahoo messages. I kicked it up a notch by telling her how devastated I was for believing she was trying to scam me. Oh, she was very hurt and offended for the "big lie" I told her. I said I was going to send her money and didn't. She was counting on me. She knew I was broke but didn't care because she wanted my friendship and she asked for a "borrow" (she meant "loan") just like friends do. Plus it is easy to use Western Union. anybody can use Western Union. And she really counted on that money for rent and now she had no idea what was going to happen...and all this because of me!

I continued the charade and pretended to be brokenhearted. Guess what happened? She went from the innocent, sweet girl to blatantly challenging me to go to Romania a "catch her", accusing me of wanting her for "gender" and cheating girls on the web. She also told me she would go to the Romanian police and show them the chat log and tell them I am "abusing her on the internet". In other words, this is all about me and trying to abuse her.

At this point, you should realize that an hones person, a real troubled girl, would be hurt because I had mistakenly thought of her as a scam artist. Instead, her big problem with me was that I did not send the money.

Then she challenged my manhood for finding her on a gender chat and hinted I was only looking for girls for gender. Guess she forgot she was a "service provider" on that same site. Oh the dire situation she was in: kept working on a gender site to survive, supported her family, which by the way did not want anything to do with her, went to school at the same time and for a change she trusts a man whom she come to think of as a boyfriend (after 3 days of chatting) and he completely destroyed her hopes and dreams.

Boy! I am the worst piece of "CRAP" in existence...according to her. And so we decided not to reach out for one another anymore. I have since deleted my email account with YAHOO (takes up to 30 days to be completely removed), which contained no personal information whatsoever.

Please recognize the scam pattern:
1) meet this person online
2) you are likely to be taken in by their physical attributes but weirdly enough, so will they by yours (whether you have them or not). They would offer to continue to chat with you but not as part of their job anymore and they are glad they have found someone like you.
3) before you know, they would offer personal stories and even pictures (you don't need to ask --just sit back and wait)
4) then comes the intimate trust that has magically developed bet you two: they would share horrible stories about how they grew up being abused, on the street at an early age, mother or father does not want them, they support their small brothers or sisters, how life has made them choose poorly and they have gone into the gender industry (nudity or not) and how they are going to school for a better life (and maybe throw in how expensive school is there). You would feel special having this beautiful person trust you so much. You are human after all and they know how to trigger these emotions.
4) their mood would change from being content or even happy to have met you, to a somber, sad mood. They might express to you they have cried but don't want to get you involved in their problems
5) when asking if you can help, they might decline the initial help. After you ask them if you can help few more times they would, reluctantly I may add because they had no choice now, finally accept money from you.
6) It would be very amusing to you how someone who pretends to be so innocent and having so many other problems, would know so much about how financial transactions work and the choices available to you to send them money. My scammer even suggested Western Union online so she would receive the tracking number while chatting with you
7) they even try to make feel guilty as a person of means and not helping them

Dear friends, be careful out there. These people are very vicious and heartless. All they care is about getting you to give them money. Do not fall for it. If you know someone who has met a person over the web and has not started to send money and already has and plans to continue to send money, please refer them to this site and have them read these personal experiences.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:06 pm 

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_ma ... m#comments

Update: link above does not work anymore, content has been deleted

Google cache (for as long as it lasts):

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... en&ct=clnk

ms122012@yahoo.com
mirabela0789@yahoo.com
mirabela_lascu@yahoo.com
slavmarius2007@yahoo.com
nela_0707@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 pm 

:(
I also live in the UK and have fallen for the Romanian scam. I got chatting with a guy from Bucharest the name he gave as Madalin Iulian Feraru he gave me all the sob stories, he needed money for rent , food, Hospital operations. Over a period of about two years I have sent him money via weston union and money gram in total I guess about £ 100, 000 pounds. I believed him and trusted him. I like others have been offered money back and all I needed to do was pay some bills and it would be released. I was sucked in. I am not a stupid person and I just dont know why I could not say NO. I have lost almost everything, even nearly my marrage. I took out loans and increased my mortgage to help him. He showed me documents showing bank details of an account holding 70,000 euro in my name and it was on deposit for me. Like others I could not accept I was being scammed and I was in daily contact with this guy.I saw photos had skype chats with him and saw papers he sent me on line. I was going to meet him in Bucharest and had even booked the flights and hotel. It did not happen and it is proberly for the best I did not go. As who knows what would have happened to me if I had gone. I wish I had seen this site before and maybe I would not be broke now. But like others have said you get so sucked in you would not believe anyone who told you it was a scam. I also have felt that the only way out is to end it all. But I now think no why should I let these people win. I hope I can rebuild my life and pay off my debts and get back to normal, it will take some time. I work looking after disabled people and like to help others, I am writing this as I want to help others from getting scammed. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY. It is so easy to use weston union and money gram but dont be tempted. If I just stop one person from getting scammed like I have been then I will be so pleased.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:04 am 

Hi all,
I'm new to this site, and after reading this thread I'd like your opinion of a situation i'm currently in. i met a girl a little over 12 months ago on a cam site... most of the story is a cut and paste of previous entries so i will keep it brief.
The basic details are, I am married - unhappily so at the time obviously. We struck up a friendship, which grew over a period of 6 months or so, to the point where I left my wife and was preparing to start a new life with this girl. I called it off at the 11th hour and decided to have another shot at making my marriage work. I still talk to this girl on and off. I still care for her a great deal and feel guilty doing what I did to her. I sent her a good deal of cash over the time we were in a relationship, and have even sent small amounts since. She needs more right now, and I'm very hesitant to do it again, especially after what i've been reading. What has me most confused is some parts of the story are a cut and paste of previous posts, and others make me think she is legit...

The seemingly honest details:
- she admitted to me early that she was married, although unhappily so, and that her husband was in the uk working (she has now moved the the uk to try and make things work with him)
- i have her mobile number, street address, email address, facebook details etc. her facebook appears legit as she is friends with her brother, cousins, aunt etc. I even had her password at one stage which she didnt mind and nothing alarming showed up there. the GPS tagging on her facebook posts confirms her previous address and her current location in the uk
- she has (or says she has) 2 uni degrees - nursing and politics - which seem legit
- she was new to the job when i met her - which is verified by her profile details on various cam sites
- at one stage her husband returned home for a few weeks, and they seemed to fight alot. she appeared at work one day with a bruised cheek where he had slapped her and a bruised knuckle from punching him in the mouth
- i heard her talk about me to other guys in her chat room when (i think) she didnt know i was looking, and her story or character didnt change

The suspicious-sounding details:
- constant tales of woe regarding money - my pay barely covers rent, i have personal loans to pay, i have not eaten for days, i will get evicted if i dont pay rent etc etc etc. The current tale is that her AND husband have run out of work in london and will be evicted. (i have to admit i fell straight in for these every time.
- thinking about it now there was one occasion where she appeared on cam in a new dress after i sent cash - she got very defensive when i lectured her on saving
- she has on occasion seemed to lose interest when i say i cant pay
- the fact that such an educated girl is even in this line of work
- she knew quite well from the outset how Western Union worked.

Other points to add - she was definitely female, and I never actually met he in person.

I told my wife about the whole thing when I walked out last year - I'm still trying to regain her trust after that. Now I'm worried that I potentially got so close to throwing my marriage away for a scam, not to mention the cash. Any thoughts on this girl?

Post subject: DATING SCAMMER Mirabela Slav (born: Lascu)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:12 pm 

More on DATING SCAMMER Mirabela Slav (born: Lascu)

used addresses:

str podgoriilor, nr 11b, bloc A, app 6 905600 medgidia, constanta, romania
str mircea cel batran 98, sc a, app 3 constanta, constanta, romania

used profiles YM:

ms122012
mirabela0789
mirabela_lascu
nela_0707
slavmarius2007

used profiles AFF:

gabriela160171
rose_bunny

used phone numbers:

+40760838522
+40745170061

facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/slav.mira
https://www.facebook.com/2007m

used pics and other usefull info:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:59 am 

100% scam bitch !

aussie_matt wrote:
Hi all,
I'm new to this site, and after reading this thread I'd like your opinion of a situation i'm currently in. i met a girl a little over 12 months ago on a cam site... most of the story is a cut and paste of previous entries so i will keep it brief.
The basic details are, I am married - unhappily so at the time obviously. We struck up a friendship, which grew over a period of 6 months or so, to the point where I left my wife and was preparing to start a new life with this girl. I called it off at the 11th hour and decided to have another shot at making my marriage work. I still talk to this girl on and off. I still care for her a great deal and feel guilty doing what I did to her. I sent her a good deal of cash over the time we were in a relationship, and have even sent small amounts since. She needs more right now, and I'm very hesitant to do it again, especially after what i've been reading. What has me most confused is some parts of the story are a cut and paste of previous posts, and others make me think she is legit...

The seemingly honest details:
- she admitted to me early that she was married, although unhappily so, and that her husband was in the uk working (she has now moved the the uk to try and make things work with him)
- i have her mobile number, street address, email address, facebook details etc. her facebook appears legit as she is friends with her brother, cousins, aunt etc. I even had her password at one stage which she didnt mind and nothing alarming showed up there. the GPS tagging on her facebook posts confirms her previous address and her current location in the uk
- she has (or says she has) 2 uni degrees - nursing and politics - which seem legit
- she was new to the job when i met her - which is verified by her profile details on various cam sites
- at one stage her husband returned home for a few weeks, and they seemed to fight alot. she appeared at work one day with a bruised cheek where he had slapped her and a bruised knuckle from punching him in the mouth
- i heard her talk about me to other guys in her chat room when (i think) she didnt know i was looking, and her story or character didnt change

The suspicious-sounding details:
- constant tales of woe regarding money - my pay barely covers rent, i have personal loans to pay, i have not eaten for days, i will get evicted if i dont pay rent etc etc etc. The current tale is that her AND husband have run out of work in london and will be evicted. (i have to admit i fell straight in for these every time.
- thinking about it now there was one occasion where she appeared on cam in a new dress after i sent cash - she got very defensive when i lectured her on saving
- she has on occasion seemed to lose interest when i say i cant pay
- the fact that such an educated girl is even in this line of work
- she knew quite well from the outset how Western Union worked.

Other points to add - she was definitely female, and I never actually met he in person.

I told my wife about the whole thing when I walked out last year - I'm still trying to regain her trust after that. Now I'm worried that I potentially got so close to throwing my marriage away for a scam, not to mention the cash. Any thoughts on this girl?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:42 am 

aussie_matt

She absolutely is a scammer and it would be wise for you to cut all ties with her. Even if it wasn't a scam, it would be stupid to risk your marriage this way, but trust me it is a scam. By getting back to your wife you have set yourself up for blackmail as well. Wise thing to do is never to get in touch with her again and never to respond to anytging she sends you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 pm 

This is a little unique. A romance scam without the romance.

I'll admit that I met this woman in an adult chatroom. Believe it or not I hadn't visited one before but one day on a whim I thought chatting with some attractive women might be a way to kill some time.

The first couple of girls I taked to weren't very chatty. I've since read that the pros generally aren't because it distracts you from buying private chat time. It was about the third room I entered that I found her. We got along really well. She was charming, educated and nice enough. I didn't bother with any other chat rooms after that. I went back to talk with her often though.

At some point I could see that she wasn't doing well at being "cam girl". She wasn't making much money so I felt sorry and started tipping her. I would take her into private chat just to talk and let her suck up some credits. For the most part it was fairly platonic but then again, a guy can only watch a woman dance around half naked all the time without some curiosity. At one point I asked if she would. She did. Our relationship became a bit more affectionate after that but no promises of romance were made by her.

This happened a couple of times and after the last time she excitedly blurted out that she wanted my email, that she wanted to know everything about me and would even like to track me down and find me. Seemed too convienient. I liked her and had raised the question before of whether she thought a relationship could ever come of things. She had shot that down as unrealistic. Too much distance. Now suddenly her demeanor had changed. She thought our time together was different and more meaningful than some average customer. If I hadn't gotten to know her and be affectionate about her I might not have asked in the first place but under the circumstances I had a similar thought. I just don't enjoy that sort of thing without knowing the person and it seemed I'd gotten to know and like her. It seemed to go both ways. Still, I didn't trust it and didn't respond. Later I decided to go back and give her an anonymous email addy I made up. She mailed me the next day.

For the past thirteen months I've chatted with her most every day. Even though it didn't evolve into a romance, we seemed to have a good friendship. Early on she did pull the emergency bit. Of course, she didn't want to take any money but I "convinced" her. Later she just started asking but of course it was believeable at the time. She wasn't making much money at the cam job, which I already knew. She was in fact new to it. I found a site that shows model statistics and it showed her starting this job about the time she said she did. If she'd done it before it didn't show. By now I thought she was nice and her story about responding to the cam ad promising big money because she needed it seemed plausable. A few weeks after we met she was debating just quitting. I told her to go ahead. I'd cover her until she could find a regular job. I didn't think it would take as long as it did, but she finally said she had found one. All this time I was looking for anything to indicate she was scamming me but found nothing convincing. I did find her online resume on a job site and it did in fact list the job she said she had. For about three months she didn't ask for money much and I didn't send much. That contributed to the feeling of authenticity. It didn't alter our froendship. It seemed I had made a friend who lived in a country with a depressed economy. If she needed help from time to time I didn't mind that much for my own reasons.

Recently she lost the job she had and asked for help more often. She said she was pounding the pavement looking for one. A couple of nights ago she came on the instant messanger to tell me she had a good probability of getting one she interviwed for. I told her I was happy for her etc, etc, but I was just as happy for me as I expected that would mean a savings. At the time I was playing around with google maps looking at satellite views so I asked her what area she lived in. I figured it would be something to talk about if I checked the sattelite images around her area and maybe she could explain a couple of things that I was seeing. We did that briefly and then she politely said she was going to bed. She had moved to the area as a student and I could see the area she indicated was close to the school her resume showed. She was a bit old for college but her story seemed ok. It made sense that would be where she lived even though she was supposedly putting school off while she got her life back together.

Last night she was not online much at all, which is a bit unusual. She was on briefly and would usually say something if she was but i heard nothing. She wasn't on at all earlier today. I figured she may have come up short on her internet payment. During times she's been m.i.a. she's said it got shut off so i gave her a call today to see if there was a problem. No answer. I sent a text to her phone. She'll usually come online if I do. Nothing. I tried later, one ring then a busy signal. She declines calls sometimes and just comes on messenger to save me money she says. Clearly she declined this call. It's very rare that she doesn't answer or decline and come online. She always shows up online in a couple of minutes. She was online later today but she didn't answer my messages. She's set to invisible all the time but of course there are any number of sites that will detect if someone is online. The one I've used on occasion is pretty accurate and it showed her online though invisible. I'm sure she was there. All in all it seems pretty obvious that she's suddenly ignoring me. After a year of sending her money and being supportive that's pretty cold.

I'll admit that I've expressed some affection for her from time to time and broached the possibility of a relationship a couple of times but she has said that if she promised me something she didn't intend to give while taking money it would make her one of "those" girls. I accepted that. Regardless, it didnt seem to me that asking someone that you've known over a year, been close friends with and helped with money often "what area (not even a specific address) do you live in?" would be be a touchy question. She had my address from western union already even though I've moved since. Still, there's nothing else that I can think of that would have triggered this. We were very friendly the last time we talked. Something about telling me her location seemed to spook her. I can't think of anything else.

On one hand I might say that maybe a young woman might realize she'd done a risky thing by giving her location out to someone she doesn't know well personally and get frightened although I thought we'd developed enough trust. Regardless, that's not the end of the story. Even though things seemed generally ok I came across this thread a couple of days ago and it seemed what I was looking for all along. Someone previously posted a list of things these girls use to garner sympathy and he hit some things right on the head. Can't make rent, tired all the time, medical problems. Various things she used plus some. She claimed that she had to go onto the hospital for gall bladder surgery a couple of months back. I was short on money and couldn't send anything, then the problem seemed to miraculously go away. She just needed to watch her diet. She's been complaining of pains in her liver lately, something I've never heard before. She's always sick with something and claims the doctor told her she couldn't work long shifts, which is supposedly why she lost her last job. It seemed like pretty off the shelf stuff if a guy could list these sort of ploys in that previous post. With all the matches between what that guy has heard and what I've heard living halfway in denial didn't seem plausable anymore. I felt more suspicious than ever even though I didn't mention it to her. That's when I signed up here as Don Quixote, because I felt that more than ever I was tilting at windmills and living an imaginary reality. I still held off posting anything.

Often times online there have always been long silences before she replies to me, as if she's distracted with something else. Quick replies. A smiley face. A "yep". Then another long pause. On occasion she'd accidentally type something completely out of context in my chat window. Obviously it was meant for someone else. I wasn't the only regular guest in her cam chat room and I've always suspected that I wasn't the only guy she was milking for cash online. If she brought me off the cam site then why not others? I went along with it and rationalized that I enjoyed the ride so I paid the fare. I've just played along because I enjoyed chatting with her and maybe in the back of my head I've always kind of liked the idea of having a sugar baby. Being single I played that out with her figuring it wouldn't hurt much and compared to the real thing in America it was relatively cheap, even though there was no sugar involved eventually. As time went by maybe I hoped she would warm up to me again at some point but being so busy lately without much time to date, having a pretty young woman chatting with me brightened my day. I guess having her suddenly throw up a wall chafes me more than anything.

Recently I've noticed her online late at night a lot. Sometimes into the morning her time. Like the same previous poster said, working hours for eastern cam girls looking for money from the west. It's quarter past three in the morning her time right now. I jest checked and she's still online. Maybe she's picked up some new clients and maybe she's had some all along. Independant work at home. Maybe she's making enough cash now that the money I toss her from time to time isn't enough to justify my being more nosey than she'd like. In some ways I admit I thought we had a genuine friendship going but under the circumstances I guess it was all a ruse. That chafes a little too.

Not much I can do about it now but maybe someone will read this an save themselves some trouble. I just thought I'd toss the story out there because maybe it's a new angle. There was lots of "baby" and "kiss" early on, then it petered out I suppose into maintenance mode. If she can get you to pay without playing the romance game then why not? Hints of romace to draw you in but if she doesn't have to go that route then she won't in the long run. Less to be accused of I suppose. Regardless, my day is ruined even though I'm happy in the regard that I don't have the expense anymore. I've seen this coming in a lot of ways anyhow and I was getting fatigued with all the mystery and lies. It wan't fun anymore and I suppose it's all for the best. Still a letdown of sorts. I knew the day would come, I just didn't know what day.

*sigh*

Best wishes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:47 pm 

@don_quixote

You have:

- profile name ??
- pics ??
- phone number(s) ??
- address, place, country she gave you (for sure fake) ??

???

Last edited by ScamHunter007 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: DATING SCAMMER Mirabela Slav (born: Lascu)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm 

And she/he/it or whatever is back with the profile Bebi3qqq on:

http://www.internationalcupid.com/en/pr ... ID/1169841

ID: 1169841

Same headline as before on aff: “hello there world!!!!”

So take care of this woman/man or whatever it is, when you meet her/him/it CANCEL ALL contact with her/him/it and BLOCK ALL communications with her/him/it … !!

In the mean time FACEBOOK profiles are changed

in the past:

1. Mirabela Slav
2. Marius Slav

changed into:

1. Mira Mira
2. Marius Marius

and currently:

1. Edelweiss Magnolia
2. Marius Marius

So, pepople, BEWARE when you ‘meet’ the following ‘people’:

1. gabriela160171 (Former profile on AFF)
2. Bebi3qqq (Current profile on http://www.internationalcupid.com)

and following YM profiles or email:

1. ms122012
2. mirabela0789
3. mirabela_lascu
4. nela_0707
5. slavmarius2007

Last edited by ScamHunter007 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: DATING SCAMMER Mirabela Slav (born: Lascu)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:59 pm 

more pics used by scammer:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next