There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: paranoid much?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:15 am 

Plymouth wrote:
cooldoc I take back anything nice I wrote to u.

Your paranoid and your hopeless.

That's OK, Plymouth. I understand that you're just trying to do your job. HRB/RLM needs you to be their shill. I can read you like a book -- a cheap novel. When it comes to dealing with your agencies I AM paranoid and hopeless -- all the result of bad experiences. Attacking any and all detractors is your job. Also known as damage control. Keep defending them as best you can. In the meantime, you'll be making yourself even more suspect and sending business to Elena's Models and other more reputable agencies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:25 pm 

Cooldoc,

Would you be so kind as to tell us the services that you've had succes with? I would love to hear about them.

I can read you like an AARP flyer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:27 pm 
Gold Member

Apologies to the mods for backseat modding, but this is a site for support, not slagging off at each other.

Post subject: You're right, Sarah
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:32 am 

I agree 100% that Plymouth ought to back off. As long as this obvious employee of HRB/RLM, wants to have the last word here, you're going to see me here fighting the good fight against the sites that deserve to be exposed for the shoddy services that they provide.

Isn't the purpose of this site to expose scams so that other suckers like myself don't get ripped off by guys like Plymouth?

What could be the motivation for a consumer to attack another consumer who is just trying to inform others to beware of a ripoff scam? :twisted:

The only reason I can imagine is that Plymouth, who has the same lousy, defensive attitude and writing style as Patrick Hollidge, web administrator of HRB/RLM, has a large stake in discrediting and insulting anyone who has been informative to others trying to navigate the murky waters of dating Russian women through his websites. This is his job, as sleazy as it is.

He knows who I am and he's making snide, rude comments about my age. How could he possibly know how old I am as there is nowhere he could my bio-data except through the sites that he administers?

The girls on HRB/RLM websites are the hottest. It's possible that some of them are for real. I'm just sharing the fact that the agencies in Ukraine that HRB/RLM are affiliated with are ripoff scams manned by unethical people interested in one thing -- extracting as much money from you as they possibly can and providing a minimum of service that you should be entitled to.

It seems to me that this is the service that is being provided by this pro-consumer ScamVictimsUnited website. I'm a major Scam Victim and I will continue to rail against these scams and their shill employees hired to engage in damage control.

Feel free to skip future posts from me as you wish. I don't insist that anyone read what I have to say or agree with me. I just know what I know to be true and I'm speaking my truth for the benefit of others who are taking the same path. I wish I could have read what I have to say here last year. I would have saved thousands of hours and thousands of dollars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:08 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

Sarah Price wrote:
Apologies to the mods for backseat modding, but this is a site for support, not slagging off at each other.

No appologise needed . . . I was going to post something the other day but did not have time.

If this thread turns into a name calling session between two members then it will be deleted. If you want to call each other names and toss insults, do it through private message or personal email, but not on the board.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:03 am 

Hey man, I just came here when doing some research on a marriage agency and thoght Id give my two cents.

I dont work for any agency, I dont work for any dating company, Im just a guy just like everyone else here who wants to meet someone and who has a little experience with these services. Do I use HRB? No. I just thought it was funny that this guy writes a massive story about his troubles and each problem sounds like its his own fault. I used them for about a month and decided to try someone else.

Travellers Checks? C'mon.

Post subject: This is about hotrussianbrides.com and russianlovematch.com
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:23 am 

Hello.
This is about hotrussianbrides.com and russianlovematch.com
I think that more information needs to be placed on internet on these two sites.

If a guy does not know that these two are a mirror site he can be swindled easily twice.

Some girls chat with you for a while, then say “Oh I must go home now” or “Oh I must go to University for my English classes.), especially if you ask them questions that may require proper answer.

They appear to be logged off at Hot Russian Brides - then if I go and look who is online at Russian Love Match, they are available for chat on the other site.

I watch this happen for many hours.

One girl who I was in chat with does this on regular basis.

She told me on one occasion that she only comes to Hot Russian Brides to chat with me, one day by accident I found Russian Love Match – and she was logged in on RLM and available for chat.

This one girl who I was chatting with, all false smiles and etc; I said to her “I have heard that some girls get paid to chat on this site” – her eyes on video cam told me the truth.

Her answer “I would not know about that” and within 10 seconds “Oh I must go home now” is the reply. Quick “bye” from her and she is logged out.

There are supposedly 28000 odd profiles, but it is always the same 200 – 300 pretty girls there ready for chat spread out around the clock.

When I log in, I am bombarded with chat invite screens from these girls. This is done by the website.

Sometimes I take up the chat offer with a new and pretty girl. They have no idea who I am, as I ask did you look at my profile, the girl answers “ Oh I am just brining it up now”

If you are prepared to monitor this site and see when the different girls log on, you may notice something odd. The girls are eating cakes etc; and having coffee.
I can log into the site as invisible and then watch the girls on video cam, without their knowledge.

I read on one anti scammer site that the affiliate agencies, put on cakes and coffee for the girls.

I like to surprise them and send a quick message, they are taken by surprise and try to finish their cake, thinking you have not seen them yet on video.

I think that some of these girls do not know that us guys are paying 50 cents a minute to view them.

There was one girl at Hot Russian Brides who I liked a lot, she looked very soft and feminine – sort of honest.
I told her that it cost 50 cents a minute for me to watch her on video, her eyes showed disbelief at this. Her reply “Oh I did not know this”. She has not been back to HRB since that time. Almost a month ago.

When I have sent a message to a girl “ for me to meet you I have to pay 1000.00 USD and chat with you for three months in chat” this message never gets to the girl. The site is monitoring what is sent in chat screens.

Being inventive there are ways around this.

I pushed one girl into a corner in chat with her.
I told her this site is making a lot of money from you chatting with me.

I told her how much we have to pay, and so on.
Her eyes were very interesting to watch – suddenly she had to go, and was gone in all of 5 seconds.
I knew she was running away from my questions.
I waited around for a while, logging in and out every 30 minutes. After three hours there was a “letter” from this girl.

She accused me of many things, saying that I was calling her a “girl from the street” that I had upset her terribly “and I had disgraced her” and she did not wish to speak with me anymore.
All this from a girl who was promising to meet me in 6 weeks time.

I think I hit the raw nerve, and she bolted for the wild blue yonder. I think her accusations were meant to make me feel bad – and for her to seem to have an excuse not to chat with me, and make it seem as though it is my fault, so as to cover up her scam.
I think she is as guilty of fraud as the website owners.

Hope that this info is useful – and gives other guys a way to find out more…

I am sure that all the Pro-scammers will chip in and say what I did wrong – you suck as well.

A person who justifies others crimes, has same or similar crimes of their own.

Post subject: Slagging Off
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:31 am 

Shawn,

My intention is not to "slag off" at Plymouth. He has been the insulting one. I am just identifying him for the simple shill that he obviously is. I am certain that he is the web administrator of Hot Russian Brides / Russian Love Match . He is using the same words and making the same exact points in the same words that he has used in private communications with me in his capacity as an employee of Hot Russian Brides / Russian Love Match. He would have no way of knowing how old I am except through my former membership with Hot Russian Brides / Russian Love Match . (I'm using the same name here that I used there.) What other explanation is there for his frequent snide references to my age, his insistence that all the problems I had with Hot Russian Brides / Russian Love Match are all my fault? His efforts to distance himself from his own sleazy websites are so transparent as well. Doesn't it make sense that he would deny his employment with Hot Russian Brides / Russian Love Match ?? Why else would he be so tenacious in discrediting me?? Really!

These agencies rake in millions a year. It would be naive to think that they would not be engaged in full-tilt damage control by having someone pose as a consumer who tries to discredit anyone who has legitimate complaints about their company's service.

Your website provides a valuable service and I admire your maintaining it as a service to the community. If you want to silence me, you're welcome to do so. However, until you do, I am not going to stand by and let shill Patrick Hollidge (Plymouth) have the last word. The purpose of my efforts here are also to provide a service to other unwitting suckers like myself who would be scammed by Hot Russian Brides / Russian Love Match . I would sincerely appreciate your understanding and permission to post my truth here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:40 am 
Do you have any proof he is this "shill"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:00 am 

I suppose I could send you copies of his previous personal posts to me. It would not take you long to see that his content, his writing style and choice of words are the same as what he posts here? He has said all the same things to me personally as he says in his posts on this forum -- almost verbatim. (You would think he would make more of an effort to disguise his writing style, but he doesn't.)

Think about it. Only he would have anything to gain by insulting me here and suggesting that all my problems with Hot Russian Brides / Russian Love Match are exclusively my fault? How else would he know how old I am?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:05 am 

Galgeon,

I had the same very expensive and very dissatisfying experience chatting on Hot Russian Brides / Russian Love Match . I didn't even mention that fact in my "Travelogue" that I posted above.

Thanks for chiming in. Misery loves company.

Cooldoc

Post subject: Hot Russian Brides / Russian Love Match
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:34 pm 

As a "Qualified" member of HRB/RLM I have a lot of experience in dealing with this agency.

Here is my take. It is a great agency IF you are just a key board Romeo who has NO intentions of ever meeting any of the ladies you are chatting with or writing.

If you are serious about meeting a woman for marriage from the FSU you'll most likely never do it through HRB/RLM.

From my experience about 5% of the women are either real or have serious intentions. Most of these women are either fakes or are being paid to chat with men. I met a girl through another agency who happened to also belong to HRB and we have since become friends. She was on HRB chatting 12 hours a day 7 days a week from 9:00PM-9:00AM in the Ukraine. I've been asking her about this for awhile and finally she confided to me that the agency was paying her to chat. The question that is still unanswered is, was HRB/RLM an accessory to this fraud or were they victims of fraud themselves?

My friend really does not know how the financial relationship between the affiliate agency and HRB/RLM worked, but the bottom line is she was paid by the agency in the Ukraine to talk with men.

And for those of you who think its expensive have not seen anything until you've become a "Qualified" member, that's when the ante really gets raised. FYI: Once you become a "Qualified" member the only thing you're entitled to is the Agency's e-mail address of the girl you've been corresponding with, NOT the personal address of the girl. Now you've got to deal with the agency and I can assure you they are going to extract as much money as they can from you and its far more than what a typical agency charges for such info, usually about an average of 10 times as much.

These affiliate agencies of HRB/RLM run all sorts of scams, the most common one is the bait and switch. The have a real hottie corresponding with you who wants to meet you, but when you show up there is always some excuse as to why she cannot me with you. But of course they have plenty of other women who will gladly meet you for the right price!

I could go on and on about HRB/RLM deceptive practices, but I'll spare you my trauma. If you're interested in knowing more please send me a PM and I'll be happy to discuss this in greater detail. By the way I've documented most of my experience with HRB/RLM where the Administrator Mr. Patrick Hollidge makes a series of lies, dishonest actions, misstatements, and outright deceptions as well as the complete failure to answer legitimate questions regarding HRB/RLM services. I also have documented evidence in dealing with HRB/RLM affiliate agencies which seriously question their legitimacy.

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:28 pm 

Percolator,

Finally we have others coming out with their stories. I encourage you to tell your whole story in this forum and provide all the documentation to prove your point. There is really no better place to expose this fraud for the benefit of other potential "scam victims."

Perhaps we can finally fully discredit them as they should be put out of business. Fight the good fight.

Cooldoc

Post subject: Re: online dating
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:59 am 

An online dating service is basically a community of people who gather together to interact, socialize, and make friends with each other. There are a lot of online dating services on the Internet. I have searched a new site of the dating

(text removed by admin. . . no advertisements allowed)