Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: at list this one is sort of honest
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:10 am 

This guy at least comes right out and says he's from Nigeria:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=51313611

Quote:
Hello, i saw your profile on here and i really like all that you said about your self. My name is Smtih ...Anderson, i am a 45yrs old, I am a business man,
I am an outgoing, outspoken, loving, romantic and very honest i will say about my self. I was really hurted in my past by a lady i once loved and once vowed never to love anymore. Later i was meant to realize that we need to forget about the past and face the future. So someone close to me introduced me to this online dating stuff which i never belived it exist. I joined personalplus.com some days ago and i have gone thru so many profile but all i have seen to far does not really thrill me.
But when i got your profile , my heart misses a skip and it said stop!!. So i just took a leap of faith to send you this message that you have a very loving and nice profile and i like all what you said about your self. I will really like to get to know you better or we can talk much better on a faster moving IM , Such as yahoo messanger. I really hope to hear from you soon and here in my yahoo messnager ID(smith_anderson4lifeyou0055@yahoo.com) I am glad i expressed my self and i hope to hear from you as soon as you get this message.....also u cant aswel send me an e mail on yahoo am always online on yahoo okay mail id (Hello, i saw your profile on here and i really like all that you said about your self. My name is ,Smtih ...Anderson i will be waiting for ur mail id OK

The amazing this is, I don't have a "profile" per se. I have a picture with the city and state I'm from. Can't imagine what made "my heart misses a skip and it said stop!!" and "have a very loving and nice profile and i like all what you said about your self". All I said about myself?

I've never met anybody that had a ... in their name. When I was married I used a hyphen, but I never thought of using 3 periods instead. And I guess I excited him so much with my "profile" that he even forgot how to spell his name! Accoring his profile and his email address, his name is smith, not smtih.

Whatever...