ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jeffrey Harrison
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:26 pm 

Pretty sure he is scammer but no request for money yet. In London on contract supposed to be back in Texas in 3 weeks. Met on match.com, home site was North Port Florida. Age 43 never married, no kids. Anyone know of this one? Also known scammer Dainiel Franz, lives in Miami going to Malaysia to do work on Sheraton. Real construction company but Sheraton already built and decorated. Bailed after I mentioned my financial advisor :lol:

Post subject: Re: Jeffrey Harrison
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:58 pm 

I would love to know if this is the same Jeffrey Harrison that i think is trying to scam me..we met right around the same date as your post and the story sounds depressingly similar to yours. Do you have a pic you can post of the guy you met or an email..would love to know what the deal is.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:56 am 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

ohsnap12 wrote:
Do you have a pic you can post of the guy you met or an email..would love to know what the deal is.

The pictures do not really matter . . . they use fake names and pictures, so it could still be the same person. If the story sounds the same, like you said it does, then it is a scam and you should just walk away now.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:18 am 

Deleted all his emails. Says he lives in Texas but in London for work, an engineer who markets products??. Mother lives in Arkansas. He will be ending contract in 7-8 weeks. Asked about London but not given any answers but will ask if he is not believed. English is very good but small mistakes when you re-read. He is smooth but still a scammer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:10 pm 

yep..same guy..same story. I had the pleasure of talking to his "mom". Caught him when his IP's started coming out of Nigeria. Check out my post on romancescam.com i posted his profile including pics and emails and IPs. goes by the name of Jeffrey Harrison. capablejeff42@yahoo.com Ladies beware this guy is very smooth. Thanks for the info.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:18 pm 

Ladies beware: Jeffrey Harrison is still at it. Met him through Match.com. Still claiming to be an engineer on contract in London, returning to the States 'in a couple weeks' which just kept on getting postponed. Still claiming his mom lives in Fort Smith Arkansas, and he was willing to have me IM with her. Now using the email lovinghrt5050@yahoo.com. He never got far enough to asking for money. I called him on his clearly not English phrasing, and he 'couldn't believe I was questioning his integrity'. Then I found this info and copied it to him!! He was 'sad we ended this way.'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 pm 

About a month ago I winked at a guy on Match and he winked back. I sent him an e-mail and he replied that he doesn't come on the site much and wanted me to e-mail him to his personal e-mail. so I e-mailed him and he sent me back a novel saying how much he wants to be in a relationship and all this mumbo jumbo about wanting to get married. He said he has his own business as a petroleum/drilling engineer and has a 5 year old son. He said he's in the UK doing offshore drilling. We exchanged some e-mails and he asked if I had yahoo messanger. I downloaded it and we talk about once a week or less. I get an occasional text from him saying he misses me. Whenever I ask when he's coming home he can't answer me or he doesn't answer me. He changes the subject. He hasn't asked me for money. He did say last Monday that I deserve something special on Valentine's day and asked me for my home address. I gave him my work address like an idiot!!! I got nothing and have been nervous ever since. If he's in the UK the time would be 8 hours ahead and he doesn't really contact me very much. I asked him to tell me about himself and he sent me an e-mail that said his dad is from England and his mom from Boston. He said his dad passed away in 1999 and his sister in 2006 due to cancer. He claims this is his last job and he's coming home for good. The last time we talked is the day before Valentine's day and a quick text at 5:00am last Thursday. Does this sound like a scam to you? There are a lot of the same signs I'm reading on this site. Thanks for reading this and your help!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:40 am 

You are dealing with a scammer. I explained in the other thread you posted in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:43 am 

As in my previous post, I would say yes..
Dahlfi