ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: money order cashing and love stinks!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:51 am 

Same to you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:26 pm 

We are going to have a great year Pennywise and I am sorry to say that things are moving pretty much in a good direction with my WU law suit. Again, I am not expecting to win this but my lawyer is doing a great job as far as them not delivering on their contract to me...secondly, what you do not know yet is through my experiences and learning from scammers, I got to publish novels and my second one is due to come out next year. I will revert some royalties to this website to help us in our endeavor against scammers.

Honestly, you are brutal but I can be just as bad to you..just do it with me not people who are coming into this website to seek help. I told Iwaslucky to buy new shoes and she felt good and happy and strong . I gave her options and I think she has move on now in a very positive manner. That is how we are going to make a difference until we get the regulations and the law enforcement agenies to help us, the best we can do is to help people who have been hurt to move on in a strong positive, empowered manner. The police treated me poorly, the FBI well, they never tried, but lest not get into this again. In the meantime, yes, I have analysed and understood what scammers do and how they think and I know you know a lot more than me, I just wish you would just put in form and words that would help, please...you have passion and that is ok, so do I, you just need to channel it or you can help me with my book writing. It is all about the scamming world and how they get around the law, regulations and systems. Now, that would be constructive.

I am crapp at baking cookies except that I make a mean french apple tart,so I cannot go out and sell cookies to raise cash for victims, but I write and it is getting better and by the way,it is costing me cash the same as it costing Shawn cash to maintain this website.

I am sorry for all the bad things I said to you in 2011 but I think you can make a difference, you just need to channel your agressivity and that might be good for you job, cos, hell, I would not have had you as teacher for my daughter. She had issues but cos of the right coaching which I surrounded her with, she graduated from Uni in 2011.

Please, try for me, I think we can really do something good here with Shawn and her website but we need to raise cash cos that is what talks, Pennywise..

Have a super time
Dahlfi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:36 pm 

Quote:
I told Iwaslucky to buy new shoes and she felt good and happy and strong . I gave her options and I think she has move on now in a very positive manner. That is how we are going to make a difference until we get the regulations and the law enforcement agenies to help us, the best we can do is to help people who have been hurt to move on in a strong positive, empowered manner.

Thank you Dahlfi for this post. This is the reason why no one is allowed to post negative comments to victims on any anit-scam site. Anti-scam web sites such as this one want to empower victims so they can deal with being scammed and move on in a postive way.

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:52 pm 

Dahlfi wrote:
Honestly, you are brutal but I can be just as bad to you..just do it with me not people who are coming into this website to seek help.

Look back. I have done it only with you. I am always careful with victims. I just do not agree with treating them all as victims and not as the individuals they are.

If you want my help with your book, just tell me what you need to know.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 pm 

Well my books are first and foremost fiction novels based on true life events. I am not an author by anymeans but I have one novel published, the second should come out early this year and I am writing my third one now. There are lots of novels on murder and conspiracy theories, scamming.. is still new and very much unknown so that is what I am building my novels around. They are thrillers built around love stories if you will...the characters remain the same but the story moves on from one book to the next so more insight I have on scammers and how they get around, more material I have so to speak.
That is all.
Take care
D
PS: I will integrate this website adress in my book and I will redeem proceed of my second book to this website to help developping...I just think that since I was given such a wonderful opportunity through publishing those books, I need to share that chance..being scammed can sometimes bring you something positive. It was a dreadful thing which you can have ruined my life but through it, I discovered something new..and I love my writing project...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:34 pm 

What do you think about this ? Does this sound fake?

How are you doing this beautiful morning? Thanks for the email on match and it was also wonderful to finally read from you. I am looking for a serious relationship, I have been single for almost six years now and I am not getting younger so I want to settle down for something better. I want a lady that would like me for who I am, I want someone that is honest and sincere because honesty goes a long way in a relationship. I was almost married but my ex fiancee broke my heart a few weeks to our wedding and the fact that she loved me just for the material things, it was too late for me to realize this because things were already bad at that time for me to make a fast change, but I am happy right now because I have been able to move on. Forgive my manners, I am (his name) and a Petroleum Engineer by Profession. I am really hard working and self employed, I will tell you more about my work later on. I live alone presently, I travel a lot due to the nature of my job I have been to so many countries to work, I will tell you more about my job later. I am also a humble person and I do not like someone who is proud. I am also easy going, I am sure you will get to know more about my qualities as time goes. I am sorry for the long email but am sure the juice is worth the squeeze at the end of the day. I am so sorry the email is lengthy but i could not help it i just had to write so as to tell you more about myself.

My son is 5 yrs and also lives with my Mom right now as my busy schedules and frequent travels has made it very difficult for me to be a stay at home Dad..I love him a lot and would make sure i do anything for him making sure he has the most adorable & loving Dad in the world.

I like to do all the normal things that a woman likes to do. I want to find my best friend and lover wrapped up into one. I guess best friend and lover wrapped up into one really doesn't describe it the way I would like. I want to meet that life partner that i can not wait to wake up in the morning to see or get home from work to share smiles, laughs and good conversation. I want to be able to pick up the phone at work and tell that special somebody what the goofy person in the next office over just did. I would like to meet that one person that will love me as much as i love them. And show each other the love in little special ways. Like a card for no reason or cook you some soup when you are feeling under the weather. I guess you kinda get the hint. I am romantic and I do believe that my one love is out there. I am very outgoing,communicative, easy going,outspoken. I am also a very Romantic type, as i love to cuddle, hold hands while walking. I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol. I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive .

I am looking for an honest, caring and affectionate woman. I am really shy, so it would take me a while to get comfortable with someone, but I am an affectionate person. A woman that is girly and like girly stuff, but isn’t afraid to get dirty or participating in outdoor activities (ie: camping, bonfires, maybe some fishing, although fishing maybe pushing it.). I am looking for someone that isn’t just out to have a fling, but someone that would actually like to build a relationship that could turn into something serious.. Eventually, I would like to be married.

I hope you are having a bright day, as i await your swift response.

Cheers

Good day Mary,

It was really nice to read from you here once's again and the fact that I am getting to know more about you is really interesting.. In the first place what are we here for... Other than telling the opposite gender all about ourselves and what we really stand for..

Mary, i think i have to tell you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can't make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.

I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol.. A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound.

I sincerely believe that Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. Like i always say, when you see something good you can feel it. I mean there should be millions and millions of pictures out here, some finer, some sexier, some not, but there was something about your picture, or should i say aura that made my heart giggle,lol. do you believe in love at first sight? lol. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. Anyway i intend to find out that feeling and define it. I am not looking for one to be just a wife, but also a best friend, since No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth. A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out. Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure; where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness, my happiness is in my dream and my dream is a happy home to be built by my woman and I, where we call paradise. I do know that Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end but I am sure it’s a process and steps has to be taken. A journey of a life time starts with a single step and I am so sure this is one of the steps to take to get to know each other.

I don't really have friends around me, I will want to know if you have real friends that you do confide in because someone i called my friend is who i caught sleeping with my fiancee behind my back.. I also want to know if you are looking for a serious relationship because at this stage in my life I do not want to play around, I have been so lonely that I need to be in a relationship, I do not have someone i share my thoughts with and get ideas and advice from. We all want happiness, love , marriage, but only few will get these because only few know and acknowledge that Love is not sweet talks and flowers, but love is forgiving and compromising. I know the danger of people pretending to be something they are not when looking for love, but i also know that you attract people by the qualities you display. But you keep them by the qualities you possess.

So i am here only for one purpose, Because love is not a destination, but a journey for two to walk for life. So I ask, do you mind to explore this wonderful journey with me?

I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile. I also wouldn't mind to have a one on one chat with you via the yahoo messenger's IM list.. Kindly let me know if you have one.

I can't wait to hear back from you. As i am being so enthusiastic about all this.

Your turn!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 am 

I can tell you for 100% sure it is fake. Having dealt with this many times now I can right away tell you, you are dealing with an African scammer. The way they write always gives it away. The wrong use of capitals, or not using them when they are supposed to. The using of "lol" in an inappropriate way. The obvious language mistakes.

If you get a letter like this, pick out a sentence that stands out and put it in Google. In this case for instance.

Quote:
When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life.

Google resullts

https://www.google.com/search?q=When+a+ ... rch&shva=1

You are dealing with a scammer, even though he has not asked for money yet. He is bound to. Something will happen to him or his son.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:41 am 

I would say yes..it is too much. What is the profile like?

Dahlfi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:43 am 

The first e-mail to Match was January 18th and he took his profile off very shortly afterwards which I thought was strange. I'm a 47 year old single mom, guess I'm good prey. I contacted him first. I can copy the tiny bit that is in my e-mail. A lot of what I've been reading the scammer uaually asks for the other person to take off their profile. Also, communicates quite often and says how much they love the person very soon. He hasn't done that and I barely talk to him. His English/typing skills are funky too. That's another sign. And who says "have a bright day"? That is strange. I've been searching a lot on-line to find quotes from his e-mails. I found some last night that were very familiar to these. It seems like just a few things were changed around. I haven't heard from him since last Thursday so almost a week. Hopefully I just wont hear from him again. Oh and another thing I've been reading about these scammers, they always ask to chat on Yahoo and there are long pauses. This allows time for them to use a Google translator to answer quetions and talk to other vicitims. He does this too. He also asks a lot what time it is here. He hasn't called me like a lot of others or hasn't given me his #. Here is the e-mail and bit of profile that is left.

lajollahereiam

47, La Jolla, CA
Seeking Female 38-55 "The Time Is Now"
I am a wonderful man with a good heart and good intentions. I love children and i have a wonderful little Son... A successful business owner that's always on the go.. I am single, independent and love to have fun and also explore new things!!! I am 47, look great and feel great for my age...I'm told I'm still good looking (not just by my mother) and look much younger than my… Read more »

From: lajollahereiam < lajollahereiam@talkmatch.com > / Received: 1/18/2012 9:15:00 AM

Hello Mary,
I really do appreciate that you took your time to read my profile and decided to write. i must confess you have a great profile and a great smile. I totally agree to all that you said. I would not mind getting to dig a little deeper... Who knows what we might both find..
Am pretty new to this and i guess its such a funny way of getting to meet people. As for me i don`t usually come on here often So i thought it would be much easier for me if you have my email cozzens.craig @ gmail . com i hope you figure that out.? So we could communicate more often.

How is your week going i believe its been productive so far..?

Hope to read from you soon.

Keep Smiling.

Craig

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:25 pm 

He definitely fit the profile of a scammer. You might want to try to track the IP address from his own email. I am not sure how to do that but I know a lot of people on this site could help you out.

I may be going out on a limb here but it sounds like your run of the mill Nigerian scammer 'Have a bright day' is not a greeting that we are accustomed to.

I would say definitely fake....

Dahlfi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 pm 

When I asked him to tell me about himself this was his e-mail:

Hope you're having a bright day out there.. The weather out here was at its extreme and it was damn crazy.. Kinda hard to even get online..
San Diego is where i call home.. I was originally born in Ridgecrest CA.. I attended UCLA and later University of Aberdeen Scotland where i badged my Master's degree in Petroleum/drilling engineering.. My Dad is British while my Mom is from Boston Massachusetts.. My Dad owns a big family ranch in Manchester where he breed race horses, so i was always going to the ranch on frequent trips even while studying in the US..

After the death of my Dad in 1999, my Mom relocated back to England where she stayed at the family ranch, cos she believed while there she felt closer in spirit with my dad and also has a strong bond. I also had an elder sister who later passed away in 2006 due to cancer..

As I read more about these scammers mosty all of them have family members from either the UK, Africa, Russia and another parent from the US. Also, says that there is usually a death in the family. Also states they went to school abroad. These guys usually follow a template. It was scary to see all the similarities. I'm so greatful I was able to figure this out early on before I got to involved and get hurt. I have no money to give this creep so if he ever asked I would of said no. How can you fall in love with someone you never met? I guess it's possible. The only thing this guys said to me in our Yahoo chats is he wanted to take our conversation to the next level. Then he said do I want to go on this wonderful journey with him. I just told him I would have to meet him and see where it goes but I can't say YES let's fall in Love on-line, not me!! Last Monday he asked who has been knocking on my door. Then he asked if I was still on Match. Then he said he wanted to be the only one knocking on my door. I said then get home. He said he needed to finish some things up and come straight home.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:33 pm 

I looked up the name Craig Cozzens from Ridgecrest, CA. There is someone who is 57. There is another who is 47 who lives in Utah. I know he's lying, I know this is fake. I guess I'm lucky though since he doesn't contact me often. I don't know how to look up an IP address. I'll ask our IT guy at work, maybe he can help me. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:34 pm 

Here is his picture, there are more I want to send too. Just beware of this clown.

Attachments:
3.jpeg
3.jpeg [ 20.42 KiB | Viewed 20186 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:35 pm 

One with his supposive son.

Attachments:
5.jpeg
5.jpeg [ 49.07 KiB | Viewed 20186 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 pm 

Sorry, guess I'm on a roll here. Do they get these pictures from other people's profiles? Do you know?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next