ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dating scammer Shawn mcconnaughy Illonois
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:16 am 

Silly to go to of these sugar sites knew it was poison but thought maybe if checked it out for there days. meet a handsome guy Russian younger lad not really bad sob story of being adopted at a young age and really had some good country singing talent. Things started really slow communicating like it should and we view videos and such.

A month of talking on a cell phone he asked for 40 dollars to get a prepaid phone so i did. Calls get better as you don't have to play telephone tag. having feelings at this point but you cant judge love till the real meet for a online date.

give maybe a few weeks you just get this poor me he’s being kicked out so as a good person you help with 30 here most appreciative but its was just going to go deeper couple weeks

Seemed like he needed money for a train to Springfield on the weekend all the time too put please do not invest time or money like I had over 8 month’s it was just a little bit to me seems we broke up as the hurricane came into town and suddenly needs this phone paid. Makes no sense do to anything when there’s no power and water in many house up to waist. He couldn’t see that. Get the usual berating pressure tactic

Later after some silence as I am done I get a call from a supposed bail bondsmen named Kevin that Shawn was arrested for this huge fight and that proved to be a lie phone had a somewhat authentic recording where its like a collect call too.

Called the courthouse and the police station no record of arrest. Still get yelling voicemails or email saying a person named Steve and a different Kevin friends paid this magical $900.00 bail and he needs at least 300 to have a roof over head.

So this guys has advertising profiles at sugarddaddyforme.com listing as b_m_x69 seekingmutual site as shawnmc and seekingarrangemnt listing profile shawnmc plus a whole different of modeling sites

Email is: Shawnmcconnaughy@yahoo.com
B_m_x69@yahoo.com

Addy is 1005 MOORE ST
Carbondale, IL 62918

Mentions Different Citys as Blairsville, Marion, Mt Vernon. Carbondalle, Springfield.[/QUOTE]